Dr. Daniel Schaffer, MD

Dr. Daniel Schaffer, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Daniel Schaffer, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Florida in 2000 and specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

4343 W Newberry Rd Ste 6

Gainesville, FL 32607

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Schaffer

See how frequently Dr. Schaffer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Schaffer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schaffer "Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical care and service to patients in need of our expertise.  I provide a comprehensive approach to medicine utilizing therapies, interventional pain treatments, durable medical equipment, neutraceutical supplementation, weight management, and basically all means available to me to alleviate your pain and optimize your wellness. With top quality medical care and a sincere and engaging professional staff, you can depend on me and my team to help guide you to  better health. We walk the walk!"

• Interventional Pain Medicine

Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Schaffer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schaffer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schaffer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schaffer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schaffer to family and friends

Dr. Schaffer's Performance

Dr. Schaffer has been my "pain doctor" for about two years and he has been the best. He has listened when I needed him to listen, he has actively worked with me in treating my medical issues, and above all else he has helped me tremendously! Compassionate, thoughtful and very, very thorough. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He provided trigger point injections to my neck and lower back with positive results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Schaffer is a very caring and professional. I had a few injections then I had a radio frequency lesioning. That was the best thing I have ever done. It was a slight bit uncomfortable at times during the procedure but he talked me thru it and it was so worth what ever discomfort I may have had....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Once you get past the appointment maker, the Dr, and staff is great. With my wife in unbearable pain, and explaining this for two solid weeks, Margurett has been unable to get in or talk to anybody. Very unprofessional.
Are you Dr. Schaffer?