Dr. Daniel Sacks, MD

Dr. Daniel Sacks, MD

Gynecology  ·

Dr. Daniel Sacks, MD is a gynecology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in gynecology and obstetrics & gynecology.

Palm Beach

8132 Okeechobee Blvd Ste B

West Palm Beach, FL 33411

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Sacks

See how frequently Dr. Sacks performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section
Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Sacks's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sacks "If If you?re a West Palm Beach resident looking for a new women?s health doctor or OB/GYN that gives personal individualized attention, try Palm Beach-Wellington Women?s Care before you go anywhere else. Owner Dr. Daniel N. Sacks, MD, FACOG, specializes in obstetrical and gynecological care for women of all ages ranging from family planning to menopausal care. Backed by more than 10 years of professional experience, Palm Beach-Wellington Women?s Care guarantees you will receive the individual attention you deserve and need to treat your medical condition or routine check-up. We are delighted you visited our website and invite you to call us today at 561-228-1330 and make an appointment. For more information about our services, contact us online and our representative will respond shortly."

• Gynecology

Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University of North Carolina Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1995

Dr. Sacks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sacks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sacks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sacks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sacks to family and friends

Dr. Sacks' Performance

Dr. Sacks Says:
"

A patient s recommendation is the highest compliment. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We believe that it is important for our patients to feel welcome in our practice. Thank you for your recommendations and for trusting your health and the health of your family or friends to our practice.

"

A dr who listens
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

Your review is appreciated.

Dr. Sacks is such a GREAT doctor! Anytime I'm in his office I have a great time. His staff are the best and the front desk remembers everyone lol. Dr. Sacks office is super super friendly and even threw my terrible pregnancy he helped me threw even with me calling in every week about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for the kind words.

He was not a very compassionate doctor. Wait time was a hour. He wasn't concerned with my pregnancy. I told him my concerns he did not look into them which resulted in me have a miscarriage. I would NEVER recommend this doctor!!! His staff was excellent. I wish he was as nice as them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option5

Having a miscarriage is a difficult time for a couple. I try to be empathetic and caring with all my patients during these difficult times. It appears I failed in your case. I'm sorry. Unfortunately miscarriages are unpreventable and no interventions are available.