Dr. Daniel Ross, MD

Dr. Daniel Ross, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Laser Cataract Surgery Premium (Restor, toric,crystalens) lens implants Vitreoretinal Surgery (retinal detachment, retinal tears, floaters, macular holes,macular pucker,) Macular degeneration therapy Diabetic retinal specialist Intravitreal therapy eyelea, lucentis, avastin, ozurdex Laser retinal treatment

Lehigh Valley Center for Sight, PC

• EmblemHealth
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Geisinger Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Ross

Maximize service Optimize care Best surgical outcomes.

Dr. Ross' Experience

Dr. Ross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
  • Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Cataract
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Eye Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• SUNY Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Mass Eye And Ear
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • over 25 years full time active clinical practice
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Ross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ross to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Ross Says:

I value your input so that I and my staff can continuosly moniter and improve patient experience

Dr. Ross' Performance
in Macungie, PA |
Dr. Daniel Ross MD is a fantastic doctor. I owe my eye sight to him. I have diabetes and have had several eye problems which could have effected my eye sight and he has saved my sight. I highly recommend him to anyone who has diabetes. Excellent Doctor!!!
in Breinigsville Pa.18031 |
I walk into his office concern about my eyes and what I had been experiencing. He conducted an examine in a very professional and extremely knowledgeable manner giving me the confidence and trust in his diagnosis. In turn,alleviating my fears.
in Easton, PA |
Friendly. Seems at ease not only with patient but seems to work well with other work person. If unhappy with other person doesn't show to patient. Have seen that with other Dr's. Can be funny. I like that. At new office now and we saw how interested he was about getting new things operational. Like his personality. Not afraid to ask him questions.
in Emmaus, PA |
Great office staff. Works well with insurance. Doctor is very busy and knowledable in cutting edge technology.. gives the feeling that he WILL fix your eyes. Perfect fit for my personslity.
in Macungie, PA |
Laser cataract surgey on 6/7/17. Piece of cake! Able to see without glasses. Magnifiers for reading only. The world is now sharp and precise when I open my eyes in the morning. As an artist, I am totally delighted with the reults! Dr. Ross is The Best!
in Coplay, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ross for over 15 years. My mother was also his patient until her death. He is professional and a personable . He cares about his patiients . He has helped me through surgery on my eyes , as well as keeping me informed about how my eyes are through time. I recommend Dr. Ross to all my friends and family.
in Easton, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ross and his staff.
Lansdowne, PA |
The procedure seemed flawless and everything went well.
in Bethlehem, PA |
Dr. Ross repaired a macular hole in my left eye. The surgery was performed October11th, 2016. I believe it took about 2 hours and everything went just great as far as I was concerned. Dr. Ross Told me what to expect during the healing time and it was just as he said, and my eye was completely healed by the end of December. I had never met Dr. Ross prior to this, but would highly Recommend Him to anyone
in Northampton, PA |
I had cataract surgery. Dr. Ross is a wonderful doctor, who explains all that goes on. I felt very confident with him. The procedure went very smoothly on both eyes and I am happy with the outcome.
in Allentown, PA |
I have always received outstanding care from Dr. Ross. My first visit was on an emergency basis and from that point on I have had excellent care (two surgeries) as well as routine check ups.
in Whitehall, PA |
Simply stated, I consider Dr. Ross and the staff the best. They answer all questions and explain all procedures thoroughly.
in Lehighton |
Dr. Ross has treated my eyes for age-related macular degeneration with outstanding results to my left eye (almost perfect). The right eye is responding slower with very positive results each treatment. His expertise and knowledge of his craft are exceptional. I have recommended him to other people with similar problems.
in Slatington, PA |
I would recommend Dr Ross as he is a great surgent
in Pennsylvania |
Always good to obtain a clear and understandable diagnosis from Dr. Ross. The entire staff is both friendly and professional.
in Hellertown, PA |
Dr. Ross & his surgical team were so helpfull & kind the day of my surgry for retinal tears in my right eye. Everytime I called the office with questions they were answered. Dr. Ross answered all questions & listened to my concerns. He took time with me which you don't find in doctor's these days. I am glad my friend referred him to me.
Allentown, PA |
Dr. Ross has been an exceptional eye doctor and surgeon. He really listens to the patient and tries to understand one's concerns and questions. At first he seemed "aloof" but I learned that if I asked questions he really explained what the surgery would involve, what techniques he would use, what were the pros and cons of the surgery or procedure. Perhaps not all his patients want that level of detail but I found it very reassuring and gained confidence in his abilities to solve my problem.
in Bath, PA |
One of Dr Ross's associates recommended him and he was right. He explained things in a way I could understand with no nonsense. He recommended surgery and I took his advice and I don't regret it.
in Orefield, PA |
I sincerely cannot praise enough and express how happy I am that Dr. Ross performed my cataract surgery. He is a very thorough, competent and patient Doctor. Any questions you have, he will take the time to answer and will make sure that your wants/desires are taken in serious consideration with his diagnosis. If he can meet your needs with what can medically be performed he will do it, and that was very important to me! He also is funny and kind which makes doctor appointments enjoyable.
Bethlehem, PA |
Just had cataract surgery with Femto laser procedure left eye. Vision definitely better left eye.
Slatington, PA |
successful cataract surgery
Fountain Hill, PA |
Of course, I cannot evaluate Dr. Ross's expertise as an ophthalmologist, but I can say that he is attentive and very aware of my problems. Thankfully, he does not recommend procedures that are not right for me just to run up the costs. He always takes an interest in me; that is, I always have a book and he always asks interested questions about it. The staff is also fine.
Slatington, PA |
He is always attentive to my needs and pleasant. My sight is in his hands and I trust!
in Tamaqua, PA |
I have recommended Dr. Ross to a number of individuals over the past twelve years because of his professionalism, expertise with retina re-attachment, and overall excellent care.
in South Hadley, MA |
Definitely recommend. Extremely knowledgeable, caring. Staff always works to arrange appointments conveniently to the patient especially when an emergency situation occurs. Locations are easy to access.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Ross is a very knowledgeable and personable physician.
in Allentown, PA |
he is the very best at what he does his expertise is beyond compare
Allentown, PA |
very professional experience; appreciate Dr. Ross taking the time to meet with me on Saturday on a short notice; would recommend Dr. Ross to family and friends;
in Bath PA |
I would recommend Dr Ross. He was direct professional and polite. The Doctor & all of his office staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable & Sympathetic to the pain i was in: from keeping lights down lower to ease my light sensitivity to reassuring and kind words to get my problems solved asap. Thank you and shout out to Dr Ross & All Office staff including but not limited to Pam who was an absolute doll !
in Bath, PA |
Dr Ross is a very professional, compassionate, doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. His sense of humor puts his patients at ease. On top of all this a is an outstanding surgeon and I am very happy to have for my doctor.
in Andreas, PA |
Over the past 7 or 8 years I have put my trust in Dr. Ross. He repaired two Retnal Detachments and has removed cataracts from both eyes. He his competent, caring and always professional. He is the first person I think of when I have a problem with my eyes. I woild recommend him to anyone who has a problem with thier eyes.
in Allentown pa |
I would reccomend Dr.Ross due to his extensive experience performing invasive retinal surgeries. He's definitely the most trustworthy and experienced doctor in the Lehigh valley. He is always available for any type of emergency when needed and his office always has somebody on call. The staff is great with the patients. I reccomend this doctor to anybody that has any type of issues with their eyes. He does a very thorough exam and any kind of testing which is why sometimes his exams are so long.
in Allentown, PA |
His concern and care and treatment of me reflects his professionalism and commitment to patient care is outstanding.
in Coopersburg,Pa |
Dr Ross has been my doctor for many years.He saved my vision, sixteen years ago, when I had a retinal detachment. He is a extremely qualified Ophthalmologist. I frequently refer friends and family to him.
Allentown, PA |
I had such problems with my retinal issues, and was very nervous to have cataract surgery, but Dr. Ross made it so simple and such an ease. My vision is perfect without glasses. So happy I can see again.
Allentown, PA |
Dr. Ross is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him for cataract surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ross, MD?
Are you Dr. Ross?