Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Rosen

Daniel Rosen, MD

16101 Ventura Blvd Ste 300 Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Encino, CA. He graduated from Ross University School of Medicine and specializes in internal medicine and hospital medicine.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen?
Dr. Rosen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD
Dr. Rosen is extremely compassionate and patient with a warm “bedside manner”. He is extremely intuitive as well. When I came in with a very frightening and serious “issue”, he reassured me that everything was going to be fine. He was right and I’m very fortunate to have had Dr. Rosen to calm my concerns that day. Mostly, I appreciate the amount of time he spends with his patients. I’ve never once left without all of my questions being answered. Finally, Dr. Rosen always calls as soon as he has test results...he calls, not his staff. Great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
I've only seen Dr. Rosen twice, for annual physicals. Both times he was personable, listened well and did not act like he was in a hurry to leave. He called me himself to give me the results of my first tests and again to let me know that my cholesterol was a little high. He then asked a few questions about it. I was relieved to find a doctor I could actually trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr. Rosen is an exceptional, amazing, Internist! He is knowledgeable, undeniably caring, and available both day and night when necessary. For instance he called me personally from his home at 8pm on a Sunday to reassure me that my recent blood test was “just fine”. I ask you , how many physicians have responded to you in such a manner? As far as his right hand assistant, Yvonne, is concerned, she manages with competence a very busy office with constant demands and pressure. Her attention to follow-ups is exemplary. I have always found her to be smart, friendly and caring. I would recommend without hesitation both Dr. Rosen and his office. On a scale of 1-5 stars FIVE is well deserved. Jeannine S-valley Glen CA a very happy patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
I had the worst experience with Dr Dan Rosen. I was told by my OBGYN to make an appoint to SEE my internist because she wanted him to do bloodwork on me as I was and still am having an issue I don’t need to divulge online. I made an appointment to see him, I explained my complaint and he got his lady to come draw my blood (8 vials). This was on a Friday, he told me more than likely the results will be there Monday but to call him on Tuesday , which I did, and left a message for him to please call me. He didn’t call back so the next day I called and left another message just saying I was SLIGHTLY disappointed that he never called with my results. Well, he called me back that evening at 7pm, he started to go off at me like he had lost it. He said I Believe you are EXTREMELY disappointed in me, I corrected that was not the case. He started giving me a mouthful that because if patients like me he could not put his daughter to bed and won’t be able to have dinner with his wife. I can’t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
The best, saved my life based on a blood test!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
I’d give him 10 stars if I could. We met Dr. Rosen for the first time because my husband wasn’t feeling well. Something in our story made Dr. Rosen think to send us for an MRI. 2 hours later, this man that just met us, had to tell use that my husband had a brain tumor. He was concerned in his delivery, but not panicked. He made an immediate phone call to get us in to a neurosurgeon the following day. 2 months later, we still communicate with him because he cares how my husband is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
I can not describe how thankful I am that Dr. Rosen is my primary doctor. It is extremely easy to get an appointment, he listens to everything you have to say, truly cares about you as a person, and describes everything perfectly. Give him a shot and you will not be disappointed. There's really not enough I can say to describe how amazing he is. Just go to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Rosen is simply the best. My family and I never thought we would find someone that we loved like we did alaziz. We did. He cares and is thorough. He never makes you feel rushed or like you’re a bother. He doesn’t quit searching until he finds the answer. And Yvonne is wonderful. Thank god she made the transition with Dani.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
He is best internist doctor. He takes his time and most important he listens to your concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr. Rosen is a brilliant doctor. The fact that he is kind, warm, and patient is a bonus. He is also very knowledgeable but doesn't talk over your head. He explains everything in a way it is easy to understand, He saw me through an unusually difficult year health wise. In spite of having specialists and surgeons it was such a comfort to know he was on top of each surgery and available to answer guestions and give me support. The office is organized and everyone is welcoming and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr Rosen is an amazing doctor! He is very thorough and asks the right questions to help diagnose all health issues. My doctor for 25 years retired and we started seeing Dr Rosen during the transition 1 year ago. Dr Rosen has the same out of the box thinking and is always willing to take the time to make us feel comfortable and cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr Rosen has been my doctor for about 6 months now. I only have great things to tell about him. The most important to me is that he really takes time to go through everything with you, making sure that no stone is left unturned. And he has a great sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
My family Dr. retired ( Al-Aziz) in March, and Dr. Rosen took over, we like him a lot. He is young and knowledgeable, he keeps in contact with you, great atmosphere the office staff are very nice, the nurse is amazing- no pain at all, i like my new change
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr. Rosen is a breath of fresh air! I was a little shocked to see such a young doctor walk in, but he obviously knows his stuff. He immediately diagnosed whats going on with me and even called back days later to see how I was! I'm definitely switching over to him. He was easy-going and very funny too, so I felt comfortable from the get-go. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Was highly recommended to Dr. Rosen. Called and left detailed message, told them I was in a lot pain, and I wanted to see Dr. Rosen. Dr. Rosen nor his office staff called me back. I do not want a doctor like that. Patients come first, and it's obvious, that is not the case here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Had no idea what my family would do after our Doctor retired. Luckily Dr. Rosen was working with our Doctor and had the exact same bedside manner and kindness. He listens and makes you feel so comfortable. The transition was so easy. His office Yvonne is the best there is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr. Rosen is professional, kind hearted and simply the best person for a Dr. He took over my Dr. Who was Alaziz, and made the transition simple and with such a very caring heart. I recommend him to anyone looking for a Dr. Of internal medicine. The office staff is helpful and Evon Is simply the best...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
My Dr retired in March. He was my Dr for over 20 years. I thought I could never someone as caring & professional as him. Finding Dr Rosen was the biggest blessing. He was as great as my previous Dr. His office staff were very accommodating to fit me into their schedule. He was thorough, caring & informative. He called me back with results of my blood work & chest x-ray, couple of days after my visit. So glad to have found Dr Rosen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
My entire family went to Dr. Alaziz for 30 years, he retired and Dr. Rosen was recommended by Dr. Alaziz, after 30 years with the same Dr. we where all very concerned who would we go to, well our choice has been superb, Dr. Rosen took over he could have been Dr. Alaziz son, truly, amazing, kind, loving, simply the best! makes you feel so comfortable, always has time for you, never rushes you, always is concerned and kind, I highly recommend him,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?
Dr. Rosen is a very concerned empathetic doctor. He truly cares about his patients. Great bedside manner. He calls his patients back the same day, & follows through. He is starting a new practice, but has had a lot of experience as a emergency room doctor & working with Dr. Alaziz (retired). He spends plenty of time with his patients. Wonderful attitude. Enthusiastic & strong ethic to do a top job. He goes to the hospital, if you're in the hospital. (No hospitalist,)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Rosen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosen?

Dr. Rosen has been named by his peers to the 2019 Super Doctors Rising Stars list

(Published January 9, 2019 in a special publication distributed with the Los Angeles Times)

• Hospital Medicine

The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati
The Jewish Hosp of Cincinnati
Ross University School of Medicine
University of California At Los Angeles

Dr. Rosen accepts

Dr. Rosen accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Health Network
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Health Net
Medicare
Oscar Insurance Corporation

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rosen treats your condition or procedure

• Bleeding Disorders
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Emphysema
  • Endocrine Disorders
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease