Dr. Daniel Rifkin, MD

Dr. Daniel Rifkin, MD

Sleep Medicine  ·
Dr. Daniel Rifkin, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Williamsville, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Dartmouth College in 1992 and specializes in sleep medicine, neurology, and more.

1120 Youngs Rd

Williamsville, NY 14221

• AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Rifkin

Dr. Rifkin's Experience

Dr. Rifkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Rifkin "As a board certified neurologist and sleep specialist, I focus on the importance of adequate and proper sleep to keep my patients at their best during the day. I enjoy playing my part in one of the last frontiers of medicine where we are just starting to learn how sleep impacts all aspects of our health."

• Sleep Medicine
  • Neurology
  • Psychiatry

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dartmouth College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

• Named one of Buffalo's Top Docs in Buffalo Spree Magazine, 2010

Dr. Rifkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rifkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rifkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rifkin's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rifkin to family and friends

Dr. Rifkin's Performance

My husband was having severe sleep apnea problems and stopped breathing continuously. Dr.Rifkin and his staff were fabulous, kind, responsive and highly competent. I am perplexed by the negative reviews because the comments are opposite of the experience my husband had with them. My husband has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Terrible experience with this doctor and staff. The staff is rude and condescending, and you can't get a timely appointment to see the Dr.My father has a medical condition where the BIPAP is essential to his survival.He did a sleep study that Dr. Rifkin signed off on.The BIPAP was then not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I just had a sleep study 6 weeks ago and the office called me to get right in. I was able to see Dr. Rifkin within a week because my sleep apnea was severe. I followed up with a PA and she was terrific. I'm not sure what this Jim guy is talking about, but Dr. Rifkin was amazing and I feel even more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Robert for recognizing a "false news" report about our practice. Since our inception, we've always focused on patient care and coordinate our care for the benefit of the patient. Our PAs are an integral and extremely important part of our practice and we will make every attempt to see a patient in a timely fashion. We use a STAT protocol to ensure patient safety and "squeeze" patients in all the time when we have to. Thanks again for supporting our practice!

I had a sleep study at Dr. Rifkin's office.Dr. Rifkin wrote the summary report, but you CAN'T GET AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HIM TO DISCUSS RESULTS! The soonest appointment they had available was FOUR MONTHS from my study.This is unconscionable and borders on medical malpractice.I could see the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3

Hello JIm, I'm sorry for your experience with the practice as there must have been a misunderstanding. In that you did not see me, or one or our other practitioners (who are fantastic by the way), prior to your sleep study, it is the responsibility of the ordering practitioner to review the results with you. If the ordering practitioner is unable to review the results with you, we would be more than happy to do so ASAP per his/her request. Again our apologies.