Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Reynolds

Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Bowling Green, KY and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med in 2006 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Reynolds accepts

Dr. Reynolds accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred PPO
Medicaid of Kentucky
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Reynolds treats your condition or procedure

2.2

Dr. Reynolds?
Dr. Reynolds' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD
While trying to be empathetic, his tone said otherwise. Wanted to know if keep meds under lock and key! Argued with me regarding 2 prescriptions stating a change would happen. Uhhh-insurance approval, especially when you are old. Said it would get paid for by insurance. Since the tier level changed to a higher one, and the other suggested isn't taken care of, I want to let him know that maybe he can pay for things with his high end salary, live medicare and a fixed income.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD?
He automatically makes accusations and assumes things about you without hearing your side. Failed to disclose that an injection failed never spoke to me after procedure. Then excused me of lying no sir I didn't your nurse is rude an arrogant. You never gave an opportunity to explain and made threats then just discharged me with no notice. No letter no phone call. Avoid this place at all cost it's about money not helping people. Run!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD?
I first saw Dr. Reynolds in Bowling Green because I was miserable and didn't want to wait until a day that he was in Glasgow, which is closer to my home. The second time I saw him in the Glasgow office. Both times he seemed to listen to me intently and understood how I felt. He'd seen my latest batch of MRI's and other tests, a list of my previous surgeries. He cooperated fully with me and even put me to sleep for the epidurals to put me at ease. Thus far, I'm pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD?
I would rather have gone to a veterinarian than gone to this person who should not even be able to call himself a doctor. He was not in the least compassionate and showed no understanding whatsoever to my extremely painful life. He acted as though I was lying to him even when my tests spoke for themselves. No wonder he has such a low rating for patient satisfaction. He acted God-like and it was clear he gave no thought to my situation. Give it a second thought before making an appointment !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reynolds, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reynolds?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Reynolds treats patients.

Hardin Memorial Hospital