Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Reminga

Daniel L Reminga DPM

801 Memorial Rd Houghton, MI 49931

Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Houghton, MI. He specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Reminga accepts

Dr. Reminga accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Reminga's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Reminga?
Dr. Reminga's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM
I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Reminga and his staff. He took the time to explain my condition and was very informative. I would highly recommend going here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
I found Dr. Reminga to be capable and very considerate of whether he was causing me any pain (which he wasn't). He was very approachable and reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
He was very helpful to me with my hammer toes. He tried several different option to help with the pain. They options didn't work. So we did surgery. What a difference in the pain. Not as much as before surgery. I'm 2 weeks post-il and doing great!. Thanks Dr Reminga
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
I brought my son in to see Dr. Reminga for leg pain he's been having. Our family doc said he had growing pains and would grow out of it. I wasn't comfortable with that. So I made an appointment with Dr. Reminga. I've heard wonderful things about him. My friends sister had Dr. R fix her bunions and she raved about him! They were right. He addressed my son with care and compassion. He even made him laugh. Great doctor! Beautiful office and helpful staff. So happy with the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
My mom had an infection in her large toe because of diabetes. He removed her toenail without offering pain medication before and after. When questioned afterwards, he replied it wouldn't have helped!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
Dr. Reminga and all of his staff are amazing people. Everyone is so friendly. I was treated for bunion pain and ingrown toenails, and have a severe foot phobia but Dr. Reminga took the time needed to explain everything in detail to me and make me feel at ease. He found the proper inserts and shoes i needed so i wouldn't require surgery for my bunion, and did the procedure right there to trim back my ingrown nails and i feel great!! I am grateful for the great care I received!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
Dr. Reminga has helped me get back to my quality of living. I am able to resume walking everyday and he helped me find "cute" shoes that help my feet. I would highly recommend Dr. Reminga if you have any foot issues. He takes his time and explains everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
I am very impressed with Dr. Reminga. He takes the time to listen to your problems and focuses on the best available treatment while letting me know all my options. I like the fact he recommends conservative treatment first, instead of a lot of doctors these days who just want to perform surgery first. I was able to make a well informed decision that led to outstanding results. I now can walk with no pain. I am very grateful to Dr. Reminga and his professional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
I was charged $269.26 for a proprietary formula applied to two small warts on my foot. When I returned for my follow-up appointment, the doctor took other patients who arrived after me ahead of me, I waited an hour in the waiting area and another 1/2 hour in the examination room — with no contact from anyone to assure me someone would be coming soon. The receptionist was repeatedly buzzing the doctor. He ignored her, too. This is an unacceptable service level, and the fee amount is high.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?
after numerous visits and thousands of dollars, the condition for which my son was seen was never corrected. After 2 visits elsewhere it was corrected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Reminga, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Reminga?

Compare Providers