Dr. Daniel Rasor, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Daniel Rasor, MD
Dan Rasor M.D. is a family medicine doctor who has been practicing family medicine in Southwest Austin for over 20 years. "To all my patients past and future, I am excited to inform everyone about the relocation of my medical practice to a new, smaller, personalized location. I am very pleased to announce that I have joined Greg Marchand M.D. at Marchand & Associates Family Medicine. I will be scheduling appointments every afternoon and select mornings starting on Sept 14th,2015." I apologize for any inconveniences that the relocation of my practice or the brief delay in availability may have caused. At Marchand and Associates Family Medicine, we accept a wide range of insurance plans. The office is located near the intersection of 360 & South Lamar.

Dr. Rasor's Experience

See how Dr. Rasor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rasor

Dr. Rasor accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Rasor is now accepting new patients
    Marchand & Associates Family Medicine.4534 W Gate Blvd Ste 113
    Austin, TX 78745
    (512) 394-6020Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rasor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rasor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rasor to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Rasor's Performance
    in Austin, TX |
    I went in a for a recent follow-up with Dr. Rasor about a rib injury I've had for about 4 months now, something that's prevented me from doing activities/playing any sports (it's been brutal). Dr. Rasor simply just keeps prescribing more and more medication. The medication is just a band-aid and doesn't get to the root cause. He refused to send me to a specialist, even though he doesn't know what's wrong with me. There's no urgency on his part to get me back to my passion: playing sports.
    Unfortunately I've had to see many doctors through my life but I can honestly say I have NEVER experienced a doctor who acted like he didn't care. No compassion, no bedside manner. I really didn't feel like he listened to anything I had to say and made me feel like my concerns, issues and questions were a waste of his time. I didn't feel as though he treated me with one ounce of respect. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.
    Never called back with test results. Has a horrible bedside manner. Waited over an hour to see him. Will never go back.
    Have you seen Dr. Daniel Rasor, MD?
    Are you Dr. Rasor?

Dr. Rasor says...

I apologize for any inconveniences that the relocation of my practice or the brief delay in availability may have caused.

The office is located near the intersection of 360 & South Lamar.

Dr. Rasor says...

Advocate for proper diabetes and cardiovascular disease management and prevention.

Dr. Rasor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression

Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1982

Pinnaclehlth Sys Polyclinic
      University of Texas / Austin Campus

Dr. Rasor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rasor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage