Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Quon, DMD
Dr. Daniel Quon, DMD is a dentist who practices in Jackson, MS. He is 66 years old.

5800 Ridgewood Rd Ste 102

Jackson, MS 39211

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Quon

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Quon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Quon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Quon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quon to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Quon's Performance
in Holloway |
I visited Dr. Quon's office on 8/28 due to wisdom tooth pain. On Friday, 9/1 I was back getting all four wisdom teeth removed. The operation took about 40 minutes and I was going home and eating solid foods the next day!!! I was back to work the following Wednesday with minimum pain. Dr. Quon is very knowledgeable and I learned a lot during my two visits. I heard a lot of horror stories about wisdom tooth surgery from co-workers, but Dr. Quon made the experience A+. I recommend his services 200%
Madison, MS |
Dr. Quon removed the wisdom teeth of all 3 of my children. He also removed my wisdom teeth (I was one of his first patients!). He is careful, highly qualified, and an excellent surgeon. NONE of us had bruising or excessive swelling, despite having to have outpatient surgery to remove impacted wisdom teeth. We followed his post-operative instructions carefully and were back to normal within a couple of days. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Quon to anyone needed dental surgery.
Mendenhall, MS |
Dr. Quon is the best of the best. He has been in practice for 20 plus years. He has experience in every type of surgical procedure; from wisdom teeth, to bone grafts, fractures, implants, & TMJ issues, he has you covered. He is also an instructor at the UMC Dental School. He is whitty, kind & very thorough with his work. His staff are also wonderful & all are board certified assistants. I personally will use Dr. Quon for any & all of my dental surgical procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Quon, DMD?
Are you Dr. Quon?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center

Visit Dr. Quon