Dr. Daniel Possley, DO

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 85 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Posley is not like any other surgeon i have met. He is warm and compassionate very knowledgeable. Made me feel relaxed and calm. Thank you for everything Doc. :-)
Author:
Dr. Possley has been great, to say the least. He and his staff have been wonderful through this entire process, making me feel comfortable and walking me through every aspect of the engagement. I have already recommended Dr. Possley to two of my friends.
Author:
Dr. Possley and his staff have been attentive and helpful at every step. I felt that my needs and concerns were listened to and addressed. My surgery has improved my quality of life and am very grateful.
Author:
Dr. Possley has been an amazing surgeon and has been so patient with all of my questions.
Excellent!!
Author:
He is awesome, explaining everything clearly. He made me feel very comfortable with my treatment,
Excellent so happy
Author:
My experience was excellent. He really listened to me, answered all my questions and has the best bedside manner of any surgeon I’ve ever had. I feel confident in my recovery and am so glad i did the surgery. My leg pain is already gone. Thank you!
Author:
Amazing surgeon, my life is much better thanks to his surgical skills. He listens to his patients and that alone means alot.
Author:
Wonderful! I thought he was very informative and listened to me.
Author:
Dr. Possley in my opinion is the best at what he does! He explained everything from start to finish from the beginning. Everything that he told me happend that same way. I have no more pain and I can already feel my quality of life comming back after a few weeks. Thank you Dr. Possley you are a true professional and a doctor that anybody can put thier trust into!! Robert Hobbs
Author:
Dr. Possley is the best!!! He walked me thru every step of my procedure. I was nervous but he and his staff quickly put me at ease with thier knowledge,experience and professionalism. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Possley. I recommend him to everyone I know who is having pain in their neck,back and shoulders!
Author:
Dr. Possley was the 2nd opinion, after one look at mri he knew surgeryon my back was going tofix the problem. I haven’t felt better in years and it has been 3 weeks.
Author:
Easy healing procedure And very good explanation
Author:
He is an awesome doctor aand took very good car of me. I will recommend him to anyone.
Author:
I have had amazing results in regards to back and shoulder pain issues while seeing Dr. Possley. Surgery isn’t always the solution and they proved that to me. Great staff!
Author:
My experiance with Dr. Possley was amazing . The staff was very professional but still made me feel cared for and like i was important. The surgery was done quickly and i am very happy with results. They managed my pain and the support availble after surgery was impressive. They were always available to answer questions and help me thru my healing process. I would recommend Dr. Possley for medical care . I was really appreciative of the fact that he didnt candy coat anything was very to the point and expalined what he was going to do and why . Made me feek like inwas in safe hands.
Author:
Dr. Possley helped me get my life back. I had tried all available alternatives over the last 10 years and finally decided i just needed surgery. After extensive research I decided to have Dr. possley to perform the ACDF of C3-C6. I am now 3 weeks into recovery and can already tell I am going to be much better. Dr. possley is a gifted surgeon with amazing bedside manner, honestly cares about his patients and I highly recommend him.
Very good experience
Author:
After treatment / surgery i am pain free
Author:
I was in pain for a year and a half. Finally moved to Denver and got the help i needed to get my life back! Thank you Dr. Possley and team! You fixed my back and great service too!
Author:
A very personable person. Great personality with a wonderful bed side mannor. Would recommend him to anyone whos in pain. His work was impeccable. Because of Dr Posley my quality of life is fantastic.
Author:
I would definitely highly recommend him He is the utmost professional Very personable relates well to patient I am beyond thrilled with Dr Possley and feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor
Author:
Dr Possely gave me my life back. I can now walk without pain and sleep at night. Thank you, Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Possley was great to work with and did an incredible fixing my back. He takes the time to answer questions and provides follow resources that you can look up for further review. I highly recommend him and his staff!
Author:
Thank you so much Dr. Possley for the excellent work you and your staff did with my cervical fusion. Even though a fusion was the very last thing I desired, you explained it so clear when you showed me my scan, that I easily understood it was my only option. Now I am free of pain pills not having taken one in over three weeks. Thank you again for your wonderful work.
Author:
Dr. Possley is a fantastic doctor, very professional. My surgery went great! I will definitely recommend him.
Author:
Dr Possley is an Extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor who takes the time to answer questions and explain what your options are while he goes over his suggested treatment plan with you. The whole experience from consult to follow up care with Dr Possley and his staff exceeded expectations. I felt confident that I was in skilled and caring hands with everyone I came in contact with in the office and hospital working under Dr. Possley. I highly recommend Dr Possley for any orthopedic care.
Author:
My entire experience with Dr Possley and his office staff has been beyond pleasant and professional in every stage from the first evaluation thru my second post surgery checkup. I could not make a higher recommendation! Thank you! P
Author:
Great, was a wonderful experience considering.
Author:
Amazing, wonderful very knowledgeable and extremely personable.
Author:
I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results of my L5-S1 discectomy. Dr. Possley was very straightforward and patient with all of my consultative questions regarding the surgery. His staff was great at addressing any immidiate needs before, during, and after the surgery. I feel so much better post surgery and would highly suggest anyone with spinal/nerve issues seek out and consult with Dr. Possley!
Author:
Takes the time to explain things and doesn’t make you feel rushed.
Author:
Dr Possley is an awesome doctor. He clearly states what is needed and explains everything thoroughly. He never tires of all the questions you have. He has a positive attitude that helped me feel even more confident of his recommendations. He is knowledgeable, personalble ( a great bedside manner), and interested in you as a person.
Author:
Rumor has it that many spine surgeons are not shy on ego. Dr. Possley could not be more different. He’s a thoughtful human and a talented doctor. It felt like he had a lot of time for me, and my procedure went as well as it could. He’s a gift to the profession.
Author:
Dr. Possley and Faith are a wonderful team. Dr. Possley is down to earth, and a super skillful surgeon. Very fine scarring after surgery and the skin heals WAY faster than the body but that goes with it the type of surgery I had. He was very educational throughout, has great scheduling options, and was very reassuring when times were difficult during recovery. Also great working with my other Dr’s to ensure everyone is on the same page with my care plan. Faith always has a positive attitude and smile on her face. They both have really been there for me, listened, and cared for me during this, the most difficult and painful times in my life. I am greatful to find such help, and I remain hopeful during recovery and would highly recommend him/them to anyone needing a surgical team.
Author:
I have been in pain for ten years given repeated meds but no help until now. I moved to Colorado from back east and Dr. Possley recommended injections in the spine and for the first time in ten years i am pain free. I am more mobile and less dependent on medication. I am a new grandmother and look firward to all the things I will be able to enjoy with my grandson.
Author:
Dr. Possley is very compassionate. I'd recommend him to anybody.
Author:
Dr. Possley’s professionalism and bed side manner are exceptional. I cant thank him and his assistant enough for their support and encouragement during my evaluations and treatment. I strongly recommend Dr. Possley
Author:
Dr. Possley took fantastic care of me! He is excellent at explaining the anatomy behind the issue and what the treatment will be. He loves using visuals to help his patients understand, which I found so helpful. He has a wonderful bedside manner yet tells it like it is so my expectations were properly set. Two months post-surgery, I am feeling amazing and owe so much to Dr. Possley. I highly recommend him.
Author:
Fantastic doctor and a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend him for surgery.
Author:
Dr is amazing. Very helpful educated me on the reason for my pain which helped alot, he offer solutions and not only temporary fix Faye is the greatest
Author:
Awesome doc,I am very happy with everything so far.feeling stronger everyday and would recommend Dr Possley very highly.
Author:
Excellent surgeon! And an awesome person. Would highly recommend him to friends and family!
Author:
Dr.Possley is an excellent Surgeon and Doctor. He is professional, Knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He cares about the patient and provides them with the information they need to make an informed decision. He is attentive and provides guidance from the moment you meet him regarding your injury, all the way through post-op and beyond. His bedside manner is excellent. As a result of all this, i have the highest level of confidence in the positive outcome of this surgery.
Author:
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
Great doctor!
Author:
Love Dr. Possley. He was wonderful at explaining things and took lots of time helping me understand what was happening. I am SO grateful!
Caring, listens, prudent advice. I’m happy to have found Dr. Possley
Author:
At first I was a little worried about having neck surgery. After meeting with Dr. Possley and talking with him I was at ease and comfortable/confident in him and his decisions. Dr. Possley in my opinion is the first doctor you should think of. You’re in great hands with him and his staff. I’ve referred another veteran like myself to Dr. Possley. If I need surgery again, hopefully not but if I do, I’ll be coming back to Dr. Possley and his staff. Excellent staff, very friendly and attentive.