Dr. Daniel Patty, DPM

Dr. Daniel Patty, DPM

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Patty, DPM is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Orem, UT. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Read his story

157 N 400 W # B7

• Altius Health Plans
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • EMI Health

Learn about Dr. Patty

See how frequently Dr. Patty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Foot Fracture
Bone Disorders

Dr. Patty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Patty's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patty "Dr. Daniel R. Patty grew up in Lehi, Utah. He graduated with his DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine) from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Following podiatry school, Dr. Patty completed a three-year residency in podiatric medicine and foot and ankle surgery at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, Utah. Although based in Murray, this residency program allowed him to work with a variety of physicians around the Salt Lake and Utah County area where he developed expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of pathology affecting the pediatric and adult foot and ankle, diabetic foot care, and extensive foot and ankle trauma. On a more personal note, Dr. Patty is married and has three beautiful children. He lives in Salt Lake county. He enjoys mountain biking, hiking, cooking, and spending time with family and friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Patty "Podiatrists are the authorities on foot and ankle care.  We specialize in injuries, conditions and diseases pertaining to the feet and ankles.  Our team is committed to helping our patients manage and recover from foot-related issues, ultimately minimizing pain and restoring lost mobility and function.  Foot pain is never normal.  It's your body's way of telling you that something is wrong.  Let us help you get back on your feet and out of pain"

• Plastic Surgery

• Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University-Idaho
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Intermountain Medical Center/Va Slc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Intermountain Medical Center/ Va Slc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Patty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patty to family and friends
Dr. Patty's Performance
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
After breaking my foot during an intense game of ping pong…yes ping pong…and not being able to put any weight on my foot for 3 months I finally went to see Dr. Patty. I’m SO glad I did. I just wish I would have gone in sooner. He is amazing! My first visit was on a Wednesday and he fit me in for surgery that Friday. Dr. Patty was so good at explaining everything and made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. He was even kind enough to call and check on me after surgery. I tried to a
in Provo, UT |
Excellent with my elderly parents--very patient, kind, professional and knowledgeable. So grateful for the referral to take them there and I will in turn refer others to him as well. Thank you Garlicks and Olsens
Orem, UT |
I googled Dr. Patty. Dr. Patty is a young man with excellent medical credentials and is a people person who is very interested in his patient's well being. I found him to be well versed in explaining podiatry in layman's terms. He took time during the examination to provide details of what he had found. His diagnosis was correct and my problem was resolved with a minor surgical procedure. His follow-up since surgery has been exceptional. I have and will continue to recommend him.
in Orem, UT |
He took time and explained things clearly it really took the anxiety off of myself and child! He is a great physician and person, we enjoyed meeting Dr. Patty- my child was on the mend very quickly and surprisingly without a lot of pain from the ingrown-toenail-surgery. The office got us right in -it happened to be the next day:) Awesome Service, Thank-You!!!!!
in American Fork, UT |
I crushed my foot and Dr. Patty was great. He worked with us on payments since my insurance isnt good. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend him.
in Orem, UT |
..Very knowledgeable and helpful. He takes what time he needs to explain. Professional yet friendly.
in Lehi, Ut |
Dr. Patty is an excellent diagnosticIan and an even better surgeon. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very kind and caring. He even gave me his home phone number and his address when I needed to pick up a pain medication script. As a nurse practitioner I am very picky about doctors I go to, and I would highly recommend Dr. Patty to everyone.
in Orem, UT |
I broke my foot and went to see Dr. Patty. He has been so great to work with. He has great bedside manner and spent the time necessary to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Patty, DPM?
Are you Dr. Patty?

Visit Dr. Patty

Dr. Patty accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • EMI Health
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare