Dr. Daniel Ouellette, MD
Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Daniel Ouellette, MD is a Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Ouellette has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea. He is affiliated with medical facilities Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Ouellette
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Ouellette treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Ouellette treats other conditions, please contact the office at (313) 916-2600.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Ouellette is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Ouellette is experienced in the area of Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Ouellette is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Ouellette's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Ouellette's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Common Cold
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Rheumatoid Lung Disease
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Valley Fever
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Ouellette accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Ouellette accepts the following insurance:
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- Priority Health
- Priority PPO