Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD

Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Elmhurst, NY. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn Orthopedics

New Patient?

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at New York - Presbyterian

Dr. O Connor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O Connor

90.19607843137256%

Dr. O Connor

Dr. O'Connor is friendly, caring and knowledgeable and staff is top notch. He puts you at ease from the first visit and this continues throughout the surgery and follow up visits. I never felt rushed and readily listened to my concerns. I highly recommend him.
Linda C – Jun 23, 2021
Dr. O Connor's Reply –
This review made our day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Excellent orthopedic Dr. I would highly recommend. Great staff. Everyone was courteous and efficient. Very clean office and very little wait times.
Maureen – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
He did a total knee replacement on me 3 years ago. I moved to Long Island after living in Brooklyn. I need a replacement on my other knee and there are many doctors on Long Island. But I travel to Brooklyn because he is amazing. One month after my surgery I was like new. He’s the best.
Pauline B – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Dr. O'Connor is a wonderful person with so much compassion to his patients, dedication to his profession and Doctor with so much knowledge. All his Staff are very helpful & accomodating specially Martha & Dorothea plus They keep the office clean & safe for patients that come.
Josephine Mallari – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
My first visit was for an evaluation of severe knee pain, and hip discomfort. Firstly, his staff, including the X-ray tech, was very courteous and thorough. Secondly, the pre-evaluation, conducted by, Dorrot (please excuse me if it is not spelled properly), was friendly, professional and focused on all the right questions about the problem. Dr. O'Connor then saw me, and read through all the information. He asked me more questions that got further into the problem, and when I did not understand something, he very patiently showed me on the X-rays what the underlying problem was. He took his time and assured me that the problem was something that could be helped with some physical therapy, and a limited pain reliever. Now, about 6 weeks later, I am feeling much better, and my second visit confirmed his diagnosis was right! I will continue my physical therapy at home and should continue to improve. I made a good choice with Dr. O'Connor, and I can recommend him with confidence.
Steve Kaplan – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Very kind and understanding. Explained options and my surgery went very well. Am still healing, but no problem with the surgery.
Arlene Fiorella – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Great Doctor . Compassionate and listen to his patient. Dr Daniel truly care about his patients needs . He wants to see his patient progress. I will most greatly recommend this doctor. The best Orthopedics doctor I have ever had. Thank You Dr Daniel and your staff for a well done job, always very friendly and helpful atmosphere. Fareeda
Fareeda – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
He took me as an add on so that I could get my operation done. The process went flawlessly and the results beat my expectations.
Manfred Knoell – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
My experience with Dr o',Conner and staff were excellent , I had shoulder surgery and I would think it would have been difficult , but he explained my injury gave me choices , and I have come thru very well , his staff treated me also with respect , and helped me with any information I needed, Dr O'Conner also explained all in detail , and as worried as I was , I feel better than before surgery ,,very friendly Dr. And right to the point . And still as I am in almost full recovery I can count on him when I have issues ,
Hermel lopez – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Doctor O’Connor is not only a highly skilled surgeon but also a down to earth person who you will actually enjoy dealing with. He will be honest with you to a fault. And will always take all the time with you that you need to understand what he is explaining to you. He has replaced both of my mother in laws knees. He rebuilt my brother in laws shoulder and just recently replaced my left knee. All of these procedures were extremely successful. You can’t go wrong with doctor O’Connor. Trust me you’ll be happy.
Jamie Davis – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Courteous, professional and knowledgeable are applicable to the wonderful staff you will find in Dr. O'Connor's office. They explained the process, his assistant took my detailed medical information very professionally, and then his technician took my x-rays right there after Dr. O'Connor introduced himself and read my history. There was no pressure from anyone and when you are in pain, that is pressure enough. After Dr. O'Connor reviewed my x-rays and discussed possible options (it is nice when a doctor listens as well as the patient too), I decided to go with the physical therapy. Today was my follow-up visit and my physical problem is getting better and of course less pain is the ideal toward total recovery. I thank Dr. O'Connor for great service and wish them all a great day!
Linda Mir of Middle Village, NY – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
I had a excellent experience, leading up to my surgery, the surgery day and all contact following my procedure. Excellent bedside manner, and skillful Gratitude to the staff as well
Debra in Corona, NY – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
I think that Dr. O'Connor is a very good Doctor he has helped me and he is a Doctor that gives you good advice I wish he was me primary Doctor he is that good. If an one has a problem with there knee I recommend he very highly.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Dr. O'Connor always takes the time to answer all of my questions, and I usually have plenty of them. He views my X-rays with me and explains exactly what's going on with my hip. Dr. O'Connor isn't pushing me into surgery but always tells me that I'll know when I'm ready. I trust his opinion and feel that I'm in good hands. I know that when I'm ready, he'll be the doctor replacing my hip. I'd also like to thank the doctor's office staff. They are always pleasant and helpful.
Suzanne W in Middle Village, NY – May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Dr O'Connor is a pleasant, thorough doctor, showing concern for me. My hip replacement was a success. I was very happy with the treatment.
  • Long wait times
Elmhurst – May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
Dr. O'Connor goes above and beyond to help his patients. He has helped me with my family, grandpa and daughter and he has done two surgeries on my knee to clean up the tears and repair. He has taken care of me when I fractured my wrist, and gave me the best care possible. I'm a Registered Nurse, I don't work with Dr. O'Connor but I trust him more then any other doctor. His skills are the tops. He's kind, easy to talk to, and most of all he's one of the best doctors I've known. He's honest and is not looking to do surgery unless it's absolutely necessary. His staff is all very kind, respectful and makes you feel at ease. Many years ago I was going to Physical Therapy for my knee and asked my Physical Therapist who in her experience would she recommend me to go to for my injured knee. And which doctor patients seem to have the best results. She didn't know Dr. Daniel O'Connor personally, but she put him first. That is how I met him, and I will never leave him.
  • Long wait times
Lisa J. Cohen in Fresh Meadows , NY – May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
My experience with Dr. Daniel O'Connor has been a wonderful experience. I had total knee replacement on Oct. 9 of 2018 and my recovery was very easy. I am doing all of my usual activities with ease and I owe this to his expertise as a surgeon. I recommend Dr. O'Connor 100%. He is dedicated to his patients and his work!!!
Marilyn Lesniewski in Maspeth, NY – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr OConnor to everyone looking for the right Orthopedic surgeon. 15 years ago I he replaced my left hip in St Johns Queens. Now I traveled to Brooklyn to have my right hip replaced. Again a successful surgery. My advise is to go with a great Surgeon who knows the right anesthesia provider and you can’t go wrong. 4 weeks out I’m pain free walking without a walker or cane. Amazing after 2 years of pain Love love love Dr Oconnor
Donna Arzberger in East Meadow , NY – Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
He is very informative and professional. Makes you feel comfortable from the start till my follow up visit after surgery. I had two knee replacements with him. Both have been extremely successful.I can walk pain free and the therapy has been so helpful. I would recommend him eyes closed him and his staff.
Joe Go in Queens , NY – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. O`CONNOR FOT ALMOST THREE YEARS. HE IS SUPER FRIENDLY AND DOWN TO EARTH. EVERY TIME I COME TO HIS OFFICE I GET BLOWN AWAY BY THE LEVEL OF CARE, RESPECT , PROFESSIONALISM AND AMAZING KNOWLEDGE. HE AND HIS WHOLE STAFF ARE THE BEST. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
AGNIESZKA P in BROOKLYN – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel O Connor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. O Connor?