Family Medicine  |
Dr. Daniel Nosek, MD
Dr. Daniel Nosek, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Nosek is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital.

Pinellas Cty Prmry Cr Hsptlsts

612 Druid Rd E Ste B

Clearwater, FL 33756

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Nosek

Dr. Nosek's Experience

Dr. Nosek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Palmetto Health Alliance

Dr. Nosek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nosek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nosek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nosek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nosek to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Nosek's Performance
    GOOD
Tampa, FL |
What a jerk! Wouldn't take my dog to him. Very condescending. Doesn't look you in the eye. Wanted to refer me to three specialists. So what would I need him for? Would never recommend to anyone.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Nosek was unable to diagnose my health crisis. I had extreme widespread pain, enlarged prostate, dramatic hair loss, memory loss etc... He said I had an enlarged prostate and that it was most likely MPB. He sent me to a rheumatologist that diagnosed me with fibro and prescribed Cymbalta without any testing performed, other that a generic panel. When Dr. Nosek ran out of ideas, he sent me a certified letter terminating me as his patient. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY GOING TO HIM!
in Largo, FL |
I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Nosek. He does not have the best bedside manner, but I think it is because he is shy. His medical decisions are beyond reproach, his prescriptions consider cost to patient and are given as they should be - starting with low dose and advancing until desired result is reached. I go to a doctor for medical care. I get friendship from my bookclub and other organizations. I also appreciate the non-waiting for appointments.
in Belleair Florida |
My husband and I both have been going to Dr. Nosek for long time and for anyone looking for a good solid doctor that gives attention to the details of your health concerns this is the Dr you want. My husband has been diagnosed twice with liver cancer and both times Dr Nosek found it. Today my husband is with us and leading a normal life again. This was only possible because one doctor took the time to listen to his patients and understood what to look for. Thank you Dr Nosek!
in Clearwater, FL |
Can't figure out why he wanted to be a Doctor. He is not people friendly.
in Largo,Fl |
Dr. Nosek might not have the best "bedside manners" but as far as his knowledge & being able to trust his expertise, I would rate him 5 stars. Now getting back to his delivery, sometimes maybe he just says it the way he sees it & I respect that. He definitely does not "sugar coat" anything so I think that is where I respect him the most. I moved down here ten years ago & he has been my primary Dr every since. Sometimes I do not like what he says but I totally respect it.
in Clearwater, FL |
He is rude, arrogant, disrespectful, and refuses to make eye contact with you. He has no respect for his patients and has a serious God complex. Today was the first (and last) visit. The nurse (Kim) wasn't much better.
in Largo, FL |
He has no manners. he needs to develop a better attitude. With me hes rude. never makes eye contact and talks to me like I am wasting his time. He does not seem to understand that half his job is customer service. I have seen him 3 times in 4 years and I am just happy I don't need him more. I will most likely switch to a better behaved doctor. One that does not turn his back to me when talking and knocks before swinging the door wide open. Nearly knocked me over. #NotHavingABadDayJustBadAtMyDay.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Nosek, MD?
Are you Dr. Nosek?

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
    Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MVP Health Care