Dr. Daniel Murphy Jr, MD

Dr. Daniel Murphy Jr, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists 4115 Medical Center Dr Ste 115 Fayetteville, NY 13066 Get Directions

Dr. Daniel Murphy Jr, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Fayetteville, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Murphy Jr is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

Dr. Murphy Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Murphy Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Murphy Jr

Dr. Murphy Jr accepts 45 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Murphy Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Murphy Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy Jr to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Murphy Jr's Performance
in Central Square |
Very pleasant. Didn't tell my husband how dumb he was. Explained everything and what to expect from injury. Answered all questions. Would definitely use again. Real good Doctor.
in Carthage, NY |
I'm going to be honest. I went to Dr. Parker for pain, swelling & weakness in my R thumb.It's arthritis related & will require surgery to relieve the pain (the weakness will not be improved by surgery).I was uncomfortable with the pain & was ready to have it end but was very upset to learn that Dr. Parker no longer does this type of surgery.After learning that I was going to deal with the pain & was just going to leave.Dr.Parker wanted me to meet Dr. Murphy.Will continue comment on JP pat.portal
Jamesville, NY |
Only a 5 min wait for my appt. Was in and out in under an hour. Professional and through, spent the time I needed to get the answers to my problem.
Syracuse, NY |
Prompt care, took ample time during exam and answered all my questions without being rushed. Conservative in approach but thorough - would definitely use again if I need a hand specialist!
in endicott, NY |
Dr Murphy was very professional and knowledgeable. Efficient and to the point,
in Brewerton, NY |
I love him!! Very easy to talk to, listens to problems, very caring attitude
in Syracuse, NY |
Awesome. We discussed the situation of my let wrist due to car accident versus previous degeneration. Due to the fact of other pressing and necessary surgeries forthcoming, we discussed other options for now, which was much more comforting and relieved a lot of stress, and has been helpful thus far.
in Oswego, NY |
He was very kind and caring , to the point with what he was going to do, I like that in a dr. !!
in Oriskany Falls, NY |
My husband and I both have been patients of Dr. Murphy-for 20 years. When he left the Utica area we went to SOS. We are very happy with him and his office. Very satisfied. Would recommend him highly.
in Liverpool, NY 13090 |
I think Dr. Murphy is the best there is. He has restored us of my hand through several surgeries . I do recommend him to others.
in N. Syracuse |
it was great the operation didn't work but he said I waited to long.I am not waiting 4 this next.I will do it a lot sooner.
in Adams, NY |
down to earth, spoke my language, told me what he was recommending and why and what the consequences would be.
in Syracuse, NY |
I Highly recommed Dr Murphy. His diagnostic skill set is unparalled. His "inquisitive nature" enhances his skill set. I have complete confidence in his diagnostic and surgical skill. He takes as much time as is necessary with me, answering questions, pointing out my issues via diagrams and pictures. When I leave his office, all of my questions are answered to my satisfaction.
Oswego, NY |
I've only met him once. He was easy to talk to and explained things to me.
in Syracuse, NY |
Never fully explained my surgery. Never told that my cyst removal was going to be with a general anesthetic. He looked at my cyst for less than 5 minutes before deciding on surgery, then left me with a nurse for scheduling. Next time I saw him was at my 2nd follow up appointment for 1 min 45 sec- waited 1hr. Rude & dismissive. Day of surgery instructions and directions were delivered after my surgery. Nurses were agitated when they had to talk to me. Felt like a paycheck, not patient.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Murphy Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Murphy Jr?

Compare Dr. Murphy Jr

}

Dr. Murphy Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Murphy Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Murphy Jr's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture

Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1987

Henry Ford Hospital
    Henry Ford Hospital
    The Hand Center Of San Antonio

Completed in 1993

Le Moyne College

Dr. Murphy Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery