Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Murawski, MD
Dr. Murawski is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders of the foot and ankle including a broad range of injuries, conditions and disorders. With an appreciation of complex foot and ankle mechanics, he strives to optimize non-surgical and surgical treatment strategies for patients. MAJOR PUBLICATIONS Murawski DE, Beskin JL. Increased Displacement Maximizes the Utility of Distal Chevron Osteotomy for Hallux Valgus Deformity Correction. Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29(2): 155-63. Murawski DE, Brodsky JW, Reid JJ, Royer CT. Tibio-Talo-Calcaneal Arthrodesis with a Compressing Intramedullary Nail: Early Results. Poster pres., AOFAS Summer Meeting 2007 Murawski DE, Murray HH. Diagnostic Approach to the Swollen Hip in Spinal Cord - Injured Patients. Podium pres., King-Hancock Day (Atlanta), June 2004 Murawski DE. Arterial Injury in PCL-Intact Knee Dislocation. Podium pres., King-Hancock Day (Atlanta), June 2003 SCHOLARLY SERVICE AND HONORS Top Residency In-Training Exam Scores 2004, 2005 First Place 2004 AAOS Resident Case Authoring Contest - Murawski DE, Gaston RG, Peljovich AE, Lourie GM. The Triggering Digit.AAOS Resident's E-Letter 2004; 2(10). CURRENT SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS Diplomat, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery Member, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society Member, Florida Orthopaedic Society

Andrews Institute - Baptist Healthcare

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Murawski

We are a world-class healthcare organization specializing in the care and treatment of the entire musculoskeletal system, including: orthopedics, sports medicine, and pain management. Our specialists also have advanced expertise in work-related injuries, participate in clinical research trials and offer a host of onsite services, including outpatient surgery, diagnostic imaging and physical therapy.

Dr. Murawski's Experience

Dr. Murawski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Atlanta Medical Center
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Murawski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murawski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murawski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murawski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murawski to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Murawski's Performance
in Daleville,al |
Dr.murawski,was thourough,after 3 years of surrerung from pain from a broken ankle,de.con ludes i nede to have the screws and metal plates removed from my ankle.i am pain free!!!i no longer limp!!!and can tell no difference between my ankles.. Highly recommend!!
Panama City, FL |
Great doctor and friendly staff
I have never had an experience with a physician so negative that I felt that I needed to leave a review-until today. I have had chronic heel pain for nine months, have tried multiple treatments, and visited Dr. Murawski to get another opinion and to see what other options I might have. Suffice it to say that he was harried and disinterested in my complaint. He ended our brief encounter with a "you can follow up with me if you want." Incredibly disappointed! I will not be back.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Murawski is a great Surgeon. I recently had foot surgery and he took great care of me. He is super nice and his staff is the same. I would trust him with any surgery.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
It was recently necessary for me to have foot surgery. I was fortunate to have Doctor Daniel Murawski as my Orthopedic surgeon. I cannot say enough about his professionalism, hospital care and attention. Thank you for your help.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
A little over a year ago Dr. Murawski operated on my right foot. I had broken bones in my toes and my foot. It took a while to heal and I stayed off my foot for 4 months, but I have never had any issues. I walk without a limp and have no pain issues. Thank you, Dr. Murawski.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
I have recommended Dr.Murawski to both friends and family since my surgery five weeks ago. He is very intentional when asking and listening to you explain your condition. He allowed me as much time as I needed to ask questions so I didn't feel like "a number. He treated me with upmost respect and was very thorough when he explained treatment options. His staff has been courteous and quick to respond.
in Milton, FL |
I am 18 months post op now and I can say I'm pleased with Dr Murawski's work. His bedside manner is a little stiff, but I was given a heads up in advance and it didn't bother me. He clearly knows his field and was very direct about my treatment options. The office does not allow payment plans, however, so if a hefty deductible payment is in your future be forewarned. Scheduling was always easy. Parking is awful at Andrews some days. The iPad registration process is impersonal but efficient...
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Murawski, MD?
Are you Dr. Murawski?

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Pekin Insurance