Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD
Dr. Daniel Miller, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center , Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital and Christ Hospital.

1945 Cei Dr

• Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Eye Surgery
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Riverside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of Miami Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University of Miami Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Cincinnati |
Takes the time to explain dofficult decisions.
in Mt. Orab |
Very professional and very personable. Top knotch.
in Middletown, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Miller for many years and his care has been outstanding.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller is a thoughtful, caring doctor. He has been great to work with over the years.
in Middletown, OH |
I highly recommend Dr. Miller as a doctor in Ophthalmology. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and yet maintains the ability to explain my eye disease in terms which I could understand. The new facility is outstanding too.
in Franklin, OH |
Dr. Miller is very thorough and professional with a calm personality. I have had many injections in my eye over the years and Dr Miller has a technique that makes it much eaisier on me. His staff is top notch.
Middletown, OH |
I was very well taken care of. Dr. Miller explained everything to me that I needed to know. Best care from staff and him.
in Fairfield, OH |
Compassionate, patient, kind and excellent eye surgeon! Feel very blessed to have him as my eye doctor!
in Union, KY |
The best!
Fairborn, OH |
Dr. Miller does his best to put patients at ease. He has a pleasant caring personality. He takes time to talk and explain things. I have confidence that I'm receiving the best care with Dr. Miller.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller is a Empathetic, Caring and Understanding person! He is a Very good Listener and Open to hearing everything you have to say! He Always asks if you have any questions! I am very pleased with what he does!
Franklin, OH |
I have always been more than pleased with Dr. Miller. He is very caring and takes the time to explain what is happening and always makes sure to ask if I have any questions for him about the treatment.
in Franklin, OH |
I would recommend Dr. Miller and the CEI . Everything from initial examination to diagnosis and treatment went very smoothly. Everything was explained carefully and my questions were answered.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
Saw me in a timely manner which was really a pleasure. Gave me good information and the advice I needed to make informed and useful decisions
in Hamilton, OH |
Yes I would tell everyone I know that Dr. Miller would be the doctor to see for all eye issues. Very understanding and knows what to do for you.
in Cincinnati,Ohio |
Even when I am disappointed with the progress of my eye, he exudes such confidence and provides so much encouragement in the curing process. I always leave the office feeling better than when I walked in. He is an amazing surgeon as well as a good friend.
Lebanon, OH |
Appreciated his knowledge of my eye problem. Took his time with me. Explained clearly.
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Miller is an outstanding doctor. He technical and medical skills are the best of any doctor I.ve had expreince with. Additionally he is friendly and considerate and willing to answer any question. He has been treating my Macular problem form some time and has been maintaining my vision on a steady basis with no further loss.
in Middletown, OH |
Dr Miller is the best when it comes to retinal care. Others doctors have made complimentary comments about the laser surgery he did to repair the tear in my retina. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I moved here from California. Before I left California I researched doctors. I choose Dr. MILLER because his credentials were excellent. He is My doctor. He knows what he's doing, is kind and compassionate.
Franklin, OH |
As long as he is with you, I wouldn't think of using anyone else. Terrific doctor and a better person. At the bottom it asks for my e-mail. If you don't know it how did you send me this form?
Clear understanding of treatment
Camden, OH |
I found Dr Miller to be very honest and open with a very good demeanor. He was obviously knowledgeable in his field and very capable with his skills. Thank you!
in williamsburg |
Fantastic and professional, compassionate. Explained everything in detail. All patients in waiting room spoke very highly of Dr. MILLER
in cincinnati , oh |
I have had many encounters with Dr. Miller both in office visits and actual surgery . He is always the consummate professional in all aspects either follow up visits or in surgery .
fast & efficient
in West Chester, OH |
An excellent doctor. He explained everything to me with language that I could understand
Morrow, OH |
Active listener; patiently answers my questions in language that is easily understood; thorough, professionally friendly.
He is very nice
in Lebanon, Ohio |
Dr. Miller was very professional and compassionate concerning my situation.
in South Lebanon, OH |
Dr Miller was very professional, too the point and expressed his concerns with my overall condition.
in Oxford, OH |
I went in on a Friday afternoon (I called that morning and got a same day appointment), unknowingly with a torn retina. Dr. Miller sent me directly downstairs for laser surgery to repair the tear. If I would have had to wait until Monday for an appointment, Dr. Miller might not have been able to fix it. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller.
in Fairfield, OH |
Cincinnati Eye Institute is a wonderful facility. Dr. Miller is wonderful. Explains procedures and treatments well. Doesn't make you feel like he is rushing and just a number as some doctors and medical offices do.
in Trenton, OH |
Hes a great doctor doesn't rush you and lets you ask questions if there are I really like him
in West Chester, OH |
had a very good experience and good outcome
in Middletown, OH |
Dr. Miller was just so kind and courteous. He made me feel at ease and comfortable; especially going through the laser treatment. He explained everything so well. CEI is just a great place!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor. He is very personable and made us feel comfortable. He truly cares about his patients. We would recommend him highly to anyone.
in Sharonville, OH |
Dr. Miller keeps me aware of what is going on , why. and pretty much what I should expect. I am very comfortable with his treatment.
in Mason, OH |
Dr. Miller is fantastic. I am one of those patience where knowledge is power, and he consistently takes the time to go over the status of my eyes very completely. He is never impatient - and he is my saving grace as he is preserving my vision!
in Miamisburg, OH |
I have total confidence in Dr. Miller. I have Macula Degeneration (wet) that is currently being treated by him. If anyone can fix the problem I'm sure he can. He's very professional and personable at the same time. Qualities that not many have.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?