Dr. Daniel Mekasha, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Mac Pain & Spine Institute 23050 West Rd Ste 220 Brownstown Twp, MI 48183 Get Directions
Dr. Daniel Mekasha, MD
Dr. Daniel Mekasha, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Brownstown Twp, MI. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Mekasha is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.

Dr. Mekasha's Care Philosophy

My ultimate goal is to improve the quality of life of my patients and provide them with an enhanced sense of well-being.

Dr. Mekasha's Experience

See how Dr. Mekasha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mekasha

Dr. Mekasha accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Mekasha is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mekasha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mekasha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mekasha to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Mekasha's Performance
in trenton mich |
I was a patient for years. Dr. Mekasha has always been kind, compassionate, and attentive. His staff is excellent, only ever had 1 of his assistants i seen that was rude, and i didnt see her again after that one time leading me to believe she wasnt employed with him long. I have a severely disabled 2 year old i have to care for and Dr Mekasha was very understanding of my situation. They always worked with me on scheduling my injections.
in Southgate, MI |
I went to Dr Mekasha after a hospital stay where he was my anesthesiologist; he told me to come to him so he could help manage my pain. He was helpful. Went to him for a couple of visits and my insurance changed. They didn't accept my new insurance and wouldn't let me pay out of pocket. I went back a few months ago and he was so rude. He came in and said "what drugs do you want?" I was so bothered. I wanted a doctor, not a dealer! He drug tested me the next visit and I got a bill for $200. Run!
in East China, MI |
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of giving him any scores but I have to for survey. I stayed with him for a year and a half because of my insurance and where I live I had to travel 150 miles round trip every single month. Now he is not taking any state funded insurances, that tells me he's in it for the money. I agree with every one that has said he is rude, has no empathy, talks down at you and don't dare open your mouth to have a discussion with him. Worst experience I have ever had!
in Michigan |
Liked him, until they changed all staff & rules! I went weeks without my prescription, and because of that norcos was not showing in my drug test. So I look it up & it takes 2-3 days for them to be completely out of your system so of course they weren't showing up! I was told I couldn't come back there. Really!? I suffer with pain take me off all meds if you think I'm not taking them which I do WHEN I HAVE THEM, they help me MOVE! Give me pain block shots! Nope, they don't care! Just terrible!
in Trenton, MI |
He needs to find something else to do. He should not be around people in extreme pain. He has no sympathy. He speaks in a way that makes you feel degraded. Don't try to ask him a question I am changing DR's & hopefully never see him again. DO NOT USE THIS DR.!!!!!
The first time I saw him he was nice but told me my insurance didn't pay well so he could not see me again.I got new insurance went back and he was short with me. Was only in the room for a few minutes opened my chart and said why are you on this medicine in a extremely rude tone. Odd since I had explained it to him all the first time. I tried to explain how I had changed insurance and he walked out of the room. I grow sick of doctors who give you 3 minutes of time when they are getting paid .
Southgate |
Doesn't care about his patients. I had 7 injections all together and I am still in severe pain. Never takes the time to talk to you. Seems to me hes in it for the money and not helping the patient. My last injection was on Dec.11th. It took a month to get a follow up appt. They canceled 3 times. Called to get my script renewed and when I got to the office their were over 100 people waiting to pick up scripts. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He gets a big fat 0 rating from me!!
in Trenton Mi |
This dr does not care if you have your pain meds or not. His patients that are in pain have to drive to his office to pick up their script between certain times on certain days only. He will not call it in. Ridiculous. The pharmacy even called him to try to get the meds and he NEVER returned the call.
in Southgate |
Very kind and atantive staff. His plan for me included injections with medication to help when needed. I have several cervical problems. With his care I am able to avoid another surgery at this time and still live my life.
Monroe, MI |
Worst experience ever. This Doctor and his staff are rude and unprofessional. Do not use this person
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Mekasha, MD?
Are you Dr. Mekasha?

Compare Dr. Mekasha

Dr. Mekasha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mekasha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Mekasha has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mekasha's Board Certifications

Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center
      Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center
      University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 2007

Dr. Mekasha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mekasha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology