Dr. Daniel Medeiros, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 62
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Daniel Medeiros, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in New York, NY and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Medeiros has extensive experience in Psychotic Disorders, General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy, and Addiction & Substance Abuse. He graduated from Brown University Medical School medical school in 1986.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Medeiros
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Medeiros treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Medeiros treats other conditions, please contact the office at (212) 523-2965.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Medeiros is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy
General mental health includes management, treatment and prevention of mental illness through risk factor screenings, counseling, group therapy, and wellness support.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Medeiros is experienced in the area of General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 41 conditions and procedures
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Medeiros is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Medeiros' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Medeiros' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Medeiros accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.