Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Daniel McKenna, MD
Dr. Daniel McKenna, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. McKenna is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.

Ear Nose & Throat Specialists O

39 Barkley Cir

Fort Myers, FL 33907

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. McKenna

Dr. McKenna's Experience

Dr. McKenna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Wound Repair

• Albany Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. McKenna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McKenna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKenna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McKenna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKenna to family and friends
1.8
Dr. McKenna's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Cape Coral, FL |
It is hard to believe others had bad experiences with this doctor. I am a Registered Nurse, used to doctors' attitudes and abruptness, but found him to be very congenial and friendly, and truly interested in what was going on with me. He also took extra time to do a scope, something I wanted done in the ER, but all they did there was an xray. He is quite competent and caring, and I will recommend him and the staff to anyone who's looking for a good ENT.
in De Pere, WI |
I had very good experience with dr Mckenna. I had to have GERD surgery . I was very nervous about it. But Doctor did great job with performing this surgery and recovery time was not as bad as I thought. I highly recommend Dr McKenna if you have problem to be fixed.
in Cape Coral, FL |
My experience was "slam bam... thank you mam" . Dr McKenna said I had arthritis in my jaw I should go back to my dentist and he should have caught that in the first place. I was trying to tell him maybe I do have arthritis in my jaw, but my pain was lower on my neck, but he had left the room while I was talking. Another staff member had to show me where he was. Dr. McKenna pointed me to the reception desk. The Dr. did not suggest anything for me to do. I left without a written diagnosis
in Cape Coral fl |
Wonderful Dr. McKenna procedure was great and talked to me before procedure to make sure I was comfortable and understood! I was very scared and he made me comfortable! Thanks doctor for the great experience! Deb
Estero, FL |
Dr McKenna is a no-nonsense person who seems to have diagnosed my acid reflux problem correctly. Unfortunately, he prescribed an non-formulary (non-generic) medicine that my two insurance companies would not cover....cost $312. The pharmacy said they were very surprised that Dr McKenna would order this non-formulary medicine instead of the generic equivalent. I called McKenna's office twice to get them to change the Rx. No response to either phone call. So I have no medicine, waste of time.
in Ft Myers, FL |
After reading the negative reviews, I couldn't believe I was seeing the same man. He was knowledgeable and competent. Gave me direct answers to my questions. The above being said, I resent being blackmailed because I did not want to give the office staff my social security number--some malarkey about not being able to find me, etc. and they would have to charge me the full amount for the office visit. I wish I had paid it.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. McKenna was my 2nd opinion. Both physicians came up with the same diagnosis & plan. However, Dr. McKenna's method was much more thorough. He also took the time to talk to me & answer all questions -OK, with the warmth of a surgeon, but very complete and polite. The most important thing: the procedure was done with the anesthesia most comfortable for the patient's (me) needs & not the pocketbook of the physician. Then, the follow up was suburb. All in all, he & the outcome was excellent
Labelle, FL |
If someone went to a doctor, it obviously means they are experiencing some issues. This would mean you need a doctor who can really LISTEN first without repeatedly cutting you midstream of your explanation. Perhaps this behavior depends on what type of insurance you possess. No, I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone! He "may" be knowledgeable, but has very poor bedside manners, listening skills and quick to exit!!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I would never recommend Dr. MeKenna. He is very arrogant and has a terrible bed side manner. In it for the money didn't help me at all.
in Ft Myers, FL |
This guy is something else, went in as I had a Flem and sinus issue. Bed side manner was horrible and was told with a 20 second exam that I had GERD. I asked him if I could have my thyroid checked out as well. He berated me about how he would think he would know if that was my problem as he happens to be a thyroid surgeon. I just wanted it checked as well as I had GERD, but apparently he has a chip on his shoulder about something. Never had a physician speak to me in such a manner.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. McKenna is not helpful. First, he will send you for a hearing test every time you step foot in his office! Second, he will not solve your problem. I have had 2 issues now he has failed to treat. This last time his response was those are just your ears. You'll have to learn to live with the problem. Seriously!? Not a professional response or an acceptable solution. And don't get me started on being overcharged by the front desk before even seeing the doctor! I will not be back here!
in Fort Myers, Fl |
Excellent. Courteous knows his stuff.
in Fort Myers FL |
I would not recommend Dr. McKenna. He only had one foot into the room before he told me I did not have a sinus problem. He spent some time telling me how fantastic his skills and ability are - never a good sign! He insisted my problem was my jaw which was already address previously - not it. Would not listen to me and my symptoms as if there was no such thing possible. My friend had a worse experience. Dr. McKenna said hospital procedure, my friend had it done in an office elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel McKenna, MD?
Are you Dr. McKenna?