Dr. Daniel P. McDonald, MD

Dr. Daniel P. McDonald, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

OB/GYN Specialists 323 N Bonnie Brae St, Denton, TX 76201 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Hello! Thank you for your interest in my practice. As an OBGYN, I am very interested in you and your family. I will take the time to carefully listen to your concerns. Being sensitive to your values and desires, I will work with you to achieve the best outcome for you, while respecting and maintaining your dignity. God has blessed me with a wonderful mother, three incredible sisters, three wonderful daughters, and a beautiful wife of 23 years; I know how important women's care is. That is what drives me to be the best, and give you the best! I look forward to meeting you and your family, and providing you with outstanding personalized care! Dr. McDonaldRead more

Personal Bio

Hello! Thank you for your interest in my practice. Please visit our website: www.pro-lifeobgyn.com to see how we...Read more

Dr. McDonald's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. McDonald's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McDonald

Dr. McDonald accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McDonald has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. McDonald's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McDonald to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. McDonald
Dr. McDonald's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (35)
Dr. Daniel P. McDonald, MD says

Hello!  Thank you for providing your feedback.  We believe more women need to know about our practice and how different we are. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience and how we have helped you out.  We get many patients who have transferred to us because they feel that they weren't being listened to, or were just given the same generic treatment that every doctor has given them in the past.  Our hope is to get more transfers to our office, so that we can provide women with our expert, personalized, and customized care!  Thank you for your support!

in Decatur, TX |
Dr. McDonald is awesome! I found his practice when I became pregnant with my daughter. I have had a different OB every year for the last 7 years. I finally found a dr to stick with. Dr. McDonald is very knowledgable, trustworthy, friendly, nice, and everything else you could want in a dr. He takes time with me and answers any questions I have. I highly recomend him to everyone I know.
in Sanger, TX |
I have to say first of all that Dr. Mcdonald is a wonderful doctor. He was my doctor since before we were trying to conceive. My youngest is 7. I am, however very disappointed. I have made the decision to be a stay at home mom therefore I get my insurance through the Marketplace. Now I find out that his office doesn't take any form of insurance through the marketplace. It's very frustrating to change doctors at 41.
We have recently been added to several marketplace network products. Please call the office for details of the products we accept.
in Corinth, TX |
Dr. McDonald takes his time with his patients, which is difficult to find in medicine these days, as providers have to see a higher volume of patients for less money. My favorite thing about him is that he lives out his faith in his practice and outwardly values the sanctity of life.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel P. McDonald, MD?

Compare Dr. McDonald

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Age Management Medicine
  • Bariatric Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. McDonald's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. McDonald says..

Hello!  Thank you for your interest in my practice.  Please visit our website:  www.pro-lifeobgyn.com to see how we are different.  Right away you will notice a different feel to the website.  We treat virtually all female related health issues.    We specialize in miscarriage prevention, high risk pregnancy, and age management and wellness.  I don't believe the peri-menopause decline in function (unfocused, low energy, low libido, decreased muscle tone, hot flashes, not feeling your age, feelings of blah, etc., etc.) is normal, nor do I believe you should wait until you feel terrible before you are treated.  We work to be proactive to prevent those issues, and keep you functioning in all aspects at the level you are used to.  Come visit us, and see why so many women say "I wish I knew about you years ago!".  I look forward to helping you feel like yourself again!

Dr. McDonald

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Iron Deficiency Anemia
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. McDonald says..

Hello!  Thank you for your interest in my practice.  Please visit our website and look at our reviews.  You will see right away that we are different.  One of the ways we are different is that we do not aggressively suggest or push you into surgery.  In fact, it's quite the opposite.  We look for ways to solve the problem by means other than surgery.  We exhaust those means, and only operate if it is what you really desire, and is ultimately necessary.  As a son, a brother to three sisters, a father of three daughters, and a husband of 24 years, the last thing I want is my mother, sisters, daughters, and wife being operated on.  I understand that.  I practice and care for women as if they were my own family.  Truly, there are times when surgery is absolutely the best option, and in those cases your surgery will be done with the utmost care and expertise, in a dignified manner.  I look forward to being able to meet you and provide you with more options than just surgery.  I will be your advocate.  Come see us, and experience the difference!

Dr. McDonald

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

Graduated in 1994

Completed in 1995

Completed in 1998

San Diego State University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. McDonald has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDonald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDonald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. McDonald's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. McDonald

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. McDonald's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. McDonald

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. McDonald says...

Hello!  Thank you for your interest in my practice.  Please visit our website: www.pro-lifeobgyn.com to see how we are different. Right away you will notice a different feel to the website. We treat virtually all female related health issues. We have a large practice based on personal referral from the many women we have taken great care of.  I have delivered around 5,000 babies, and have taken care of thousands of female medical problems including treatment of age related concerns.  We specialize in miscarriage prevention, high risk pregnancy, and age management and wellness. I don't believe the peri-menopause decline in function (unfocused, low energy, low libido, decreased muscle tone, hot flashes, not feeling your age, feelings of blah, etc., etc.) is normal, nor do I believe you should wait until you feel terrible before you are treated. We work to be proactive to prevent those issues, and keep you functioning in all aspects at the level you are used to. Come visit us, and see why so many women say "I wish I knew about you years ago!". I look forward to helping you feel like yourself again!

I look forward to meeting you and your family, and treating you like one of my family!

Dr. McDonald's Care Philosophy

Hello!  Thank you for your interest in my practice.  As an OBGYN, I am very interested in you and your family. I will take the time to carefully listen to your concerns. Being sensitive to your values and desires, I will work with you to achieve the best outcome for you, while respecting and maintaining your dignity. God has blessed me with a wonderful mother, three incredible sisters, three wonderful daughters, and a beautiful wife of 23 years; I know how important women's care is. That is what drives me to be the best, and give you the best!  I look forward to meeting you and your family, and providing you with outstanding personalized care!