Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD

Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Denton, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of South Alabama / College Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, bariatric medicine, and more.Read his story

323 N Bonnie Brae St

Denton, TX 76201

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. McDonald

See how frequently Dr. McDonald performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section

Dr. McDonald's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. McDonald's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McDonald "Hello! Thank you for your interest in my practice. Please visit our website: www.pro-lifeobgyn.com to see how we are different. Right away you will notice a different feel to the website. We treat virtually all female related health issues. We have a large practice based on personal referral from the many women we have taken great care of. I have delivered around 5,000 babies, and have taken care of thousands of female medical problems including treatment of age related concerns. We specialize in miscarriage prevention, high risk pregnancy, and age management and wellness. I don't believe the peri-menopause decline in function (unfocused, low energy, low libido, decreased muscle tone, hot flashes, not feeling your age, feelings of blah, etc., etc.) is normal, nor do I believe you should wait until you feel terrible before you are treated. We work to be proactive to prevent those issues, and keep you functioning in all aspects at the level you are used to. Come visit us, and see why so many women say "I wish I knew about you years ago!". I look forward to helping you feel like yourself again! I look forward to meeting you and your family, and treating you like one of my family! Dr. McDonald"

This content was provided by Dr. McDonald "Hello!  Thank you for your interest in my practice.  As an OBGYN, I am very interested in you and your family. I will take the time to carefully listen to your concerns. Being sensitive to your values and desires, I will work with you to achieve the best outcome for you, while respecting and maintaining your dignity. God has blessed me with a wonderful mother, three incredible sisters, three wonderful daughters, and a beautiful wife of 23 years; I know how important women's care is. That is what drives me to be the best, and give you the best!  I look forward to meeting you and your family, and providing you with outstanding personalized care!

Dr. McDonald"

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

• San Diego State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. McDonald has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDonald does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDonald and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDonald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McDonald

4.4

Dr. McDonald?
Dr. McDonald's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD
I have been going to Dr McDonald for over 15 years. I cannot say enough great things! He has seen me through many female issues and three pregnancies! He is caring, honest, wise and truthful! Highly recommend him and his staff!!! So grateful for this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD?
I've been on a road to getting my health and hormones more balanced since turning 40-- and Dr. McDonald has been a great source of knowledge and support for me. He truly listens and cares, which is great! I never feel rushed in our visits and his staff is very attentive and responsive. Whether...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD?
I moved to the area and wanted a doctor who was ProLife and sought the Lord in their practice and was able, with confidence, to walk through High Risk situations. Dr. McDonald exemplified all these things and more. We walked through two high risk pregnancies with him, one where our son did not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD?
I've been using this Dr for the last 5 years and two pregnancies/births. Dr McDonald is a smart and compassionate Dr and down to earth bedside manner. His nurses and office staff have always been simple to work with too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD?
I chose Dr. McDonald after a friend referred him. I couldn't be more pleased with him or my experiences at his facility. I wanted a pro-life doctor and that's exactly what he is. He really listens to his patients. His office is calming. His staff is wonderful. He's by far the best OB-Gyn I've had.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. McDonald?