Dr. Daniel Martin, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Martin

OrthoVirginia

7650 E Parham Rd Medical Office Building Ii, Su Richmond, VA 23294

Dr. Daniel Martin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Richmond, VA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Martin

3.5

Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Martin, MD
Dr. Martin is very easy to talk to, he explains things very well, shows you your MRI and tells you what he sees. He has helped me so much with my discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor. He listens to his patients and answers your questions so that you can understand them. He also does not push pills, he gets to the root of the problem and works to solve the issue. He has an excellent bedside manner and seems to truly care about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
I was in a motorcycle accident and had extreme pain in my neck, and had limited mobility. I was referred to Dr. Martin by another Ortho doctor who stated he was the best of the best for neck injuries, and that he teaches pain relief nationwide. Over the next several months and a few procedures he greatly helped me in my pain management. He listened and was very respectful to my husband and I while we were there. If we had a question he would take the time to explain whatever it was we needed to know. My husband and I liked him so much that my husband went to see Dr. Martin for a problem he was having. Glad to have found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin was genuinely concerned about my pain and what needed to be done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is friendly, takes time to listen, and answers questions. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr martin is excellent in communicating and helping to minimize your overall pain his bedside manner is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Martin for about 5 years off and on for different ailments. I really like that he is not a pill pusher and looked to cure the root of my back problems without the surgery. He suggested that I swim to help and strengthen my core to strengthen my back, and it did until I was in a car accident last summer, and re-injured it. Well, I am back to taking his suggestions again and am on the road to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Dan Martin is an excellent doctor. He caring, takes time to explain what is the problem. He thoroughly explains his treatment plans. He makes sure you undertands his treatment plans. Afterwards, he asks you do you understand his treatment plans and do you have any questions. I highly recommend if you are experiencing any kind of back pain, make an appointment to see Dr. Dan Martin. I had an ablation procedure done on my lower back. My pain is 100% better. I can resume doing a lot of my physical activities I could no longer do due to excruciating pain in my lower pain, right hip and down the front of my right leg. Since my procedure is still relatively new, I still have been restricted from bending over, leaning and twisting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is one of most diligent and knowledgeable physician’s I’ve ever met. I would not think of getting my spinal injection any from any else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Great....he has treated me before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
I felt like i did not get help. For my left arm and neck pain.Just email prescription for predsone pack muscle relaxer and I was out the doctor office.. ..Very Disspointed ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
I’ve been going to Dr. Martin for back pain since he first opened his practice. I simply would not trust anyone else. Between he and the good Lord, they have kept me walking up right. He is kind, patient, and explains everything completely. I have recommended him to many friends and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is an excellent physician... kind, caring informative and thorough. In the past he successfully helped me through two bouts of sciatica as well as a knee issue. I continue to recommend Dr. Martin to my patients who describe neck, back or joint discomfort!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Very satisfied with Dr. Martin. He does not rush and discusses everything so that I can understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
This was the worst experience I have ever had at a doctor's office. He and his nurse were nonpersonable and extremely dismissive of the questions I had regarding a procedure he recommend for my neck. It was not until my advocate came that I received the answers to my questions. After my appointment with him, I requested and made an appointment with another doctor in the office.Although I am in intense pain and need care, I would rather wait than see Dr. Martin or his nurse again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Martin for about a month for a pain in my neck. I have had this pain for 10 years 24/7. Many Drs, has seen me and treated me without any positive results. Dr. Martin takes the time to explain the problems and alternatives to treat my pain. By the second treatment, I was able to sleep with minimum pain and feel better during the day. I look forward to see him again this year. Thank you Dr. Daniel Martín for your patience and for taking your time in explaining everything
Explains everything very clearly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Absolutely the worst doctor ever. Should not be allowed to practice medicine. He was horrible to my mom. Very rude and treated my mom like a dog. Wouldn't help her with the pain. She had two fractures. Did not try to help her or try to help her with the pain. Walked out of the room while my mom was talking never came back in. I or any family member will ever go back to ortho virginia so long as he's there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
I have been going to Dr Martin after pain in my neck followed a motor vehicle accident. Dr Martin takes the time to explain the problem and the research regarding the paths of treatment. I greatly appreciate this since my previous doctor, at a different practice, never had time to explain an MRI or other test results and seemed put out when you’d ask a question. Dr Martin shows concern for my pain level and does not just prescribe pills or opioids to treat and will suggest long term solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin is great. All procedures have gone smoothly and been successful. He is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Martin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?

• Pain Medicine

1987
1986
1985

Dr. Martin accepts

Dr. Martin accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Martin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Martin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Martin treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Martin treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Sciatica as Seen in Rheumatoid Arthritis

• Upper Back Pain

OrthoVirginia

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Martin treats patients.