Dr. Daniel C. Martin, MD

Dr. Daniel C. Martin, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 60 years old

56 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Martin specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in North Chesterfield, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Martin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Martin's Experience

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Martin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Martin's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Newport News, VA |
My experience with Dr. Martin has been excellent. He is very knowledgeable about pain management and enjoys sharing his knowledge and past experience to be sure you know what expect. I was skeptical at first, but I trust his skill 110% now. Everything he has said thus far has proven to be completely accurate, in my situation. I am very thankful to have such a great physician treating me.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind message. I will be sure to pass along to the team here!
Glen Allen, VA |
Dr. Martin is a very poor communicator and does NOT listen to his patients. He NEVER even told me that there was something wrong with my neck nor gave me the results of my MRI. When the physical therapist called to set up an appt. for my neck, I had to ask HER what was wrong with my next. Martin is very RUDE and DICTATORIAL.
Please accept our apology for your experience. We do however appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Our leadership staff takes all feedback from patients very seriously and our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. John Bowman, would be happy to speak with you. Please call 804-560-5017.
in Mechanicsville |
Dr. Martin truly is amazing. He installed my spinal cord stimulator, and there were no surprises. He is very honest and always upfront. He goes out of his way to make sure his patients are always taken care of. The thing I like the most, is again his educating me on my stimulator implant and making sure I knew everything, good or bad. He has changed my life.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind message. I will be sure to let everyone know here.
Sandston |
Dr Martin provided excellent care to my husband. At first he was a bit forward with his verbal communication during the assessment phase of the appointment but he later became comfortable with us and provided a fabulous diagnosis & treatment plan. The regimen of medications took immediate effect. My husband actually had his first full night of sleep in weeks. He advised him to get plenty of rest advised reviewed daily exercises advised nondescript forbidden movements. We are very satisfied.
Thank you for the kind review! Warm wishes to you and your family.
in North Dinwiddie |
Being referred to Dr Martin was the best thing that could of happened to me he gave me my quality of life back and I am headache free. Thank you Dr Martin for being such a caring doctor who truly cares about his patients.
Thank you for your sweet comment Jamie. Warm wishes to you.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Martin was an hour late, rude and had no idea why I was there to see him. He barely sat down only to excuse himself to take a phone call. I waited 2 months to see this doctor for that!
Richmond, VA |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Does not listen. Terrible diagnostician. Terrible medical explanations. Myopic vision of medical condition and treatment. Not trustworthy.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Martin is very experienced and keeps up with new technologies available. He is extremely meticulous in everything he does. He is quick to discourage you from any treatments that are a gamble and may make you worse. I needed a doctor to help me search for solutions to my pain without taking me down a path that might make me worse or cause other issues. Other doctors have shared that they would send their family members to Dr Martin without hesitation.
in Chesterfield, VA |
Dr Martin is very thorough, intelligent, and knowledgeable. ! I have been his patient for nearly 20 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had!
in Chester, VA |
Very unprofessional,has the bedside manner of a of a bag or rocks.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Martin is a competent anesthesiologist whose shortcoming is in the area of his bedside manner. He has his own agenda and has struck me as being really interested in the patient.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel C. Martin, MD?

Compare Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martin's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

Depts Of Med Physiology and Surgery @Vcu

Completed in 1990

Texas Tech University Med Center

Completed in 1999

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine