Dr. Daniel Man, MD

Dr. Daniel Man, MD

112 reviews

Plastic Surgery | Male | 70 years old

Dr. Man is board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His professional affiliations include: Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, Lipolysis Society of North America, and Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, among others. He is well known as one of the premier plastic surgeons in South Florida for his breakthrough procedures and treatment methods, and has patients across the country who travel miles to undergo his treatments. Dr. Man has developed specific treatments for both men and women. He is the creator of the renowned "Man Lift" a facelift which takes into account the differences between men and women when it comes to facial structure and skin quality, and uses a special technique for men's and women's facelifts to prevent ears from dropping – a technique that is now the gold standard for facelifts. Dr. Man has also developed a number of different proprietary procedures such as an improved gynecomastia procedure for male breast reduction; a specialized liposuction method; and injections that utilize platelet rich plasma for faster healing after procedures. He also designed the ART Bed, which allows for better plastic surgery results by allowing him to operate on a patient that is not fully flat – thus taking into account the effect of gravity on the body. Dr. Man is also known for his Skin Rejuvenation Peel which is a non-surgical procedure that takes 20 years off of your appearance and lasts about 20 years; the unsurpassed DM|MD skin rejuvenation treatment which is a non-surgical treatment with incredible results; and the TriLift which combines a number of non-surgical techniques to achieve the facelift effect. Additionally, Dr. Man holds a patent for an implantable homing device to help locate missing children, foreign diplomats and Alzheimer's patients. He never stops looking for ways to improve his practice, his patients, and his world.Read more

Daniel Man M.D. Boca Raton, FL

"As A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon I Believe That When It Comes To Your Face, Body And Health, Do Not Compromise."Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Man's Experience

See how Dr. Man's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Man

Dr. Man accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Man has admitting privileges.

Dr. Man's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Man to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Man
Dr. Man's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (107)
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
been going for 30 years. face lipo tummy fat aculpture injections I always look natirally beautiful i
in Boca Raton, FL |
I am so pleased with with Dr. Man, the quality of care, and service Thank you for evrything, Lori....
Boca Raton, FL |
Everyone was great during the process and I'm loving my results only 15 days post rhinoplasty. Shayna became my best friend during the entire process by answering my questions and reassuring me, she even went out of her way to give me her personal number. I would definitely recommend Dr.Man!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Such an amazing doctor. Extremely proud and amazed with the results of my new nose, definitely recommend him over anyone else for the best care and results. Absolutely amazing!!!!!
Boca Raton, FL |
Very good. 4 weeks post rhinoplasty and i am breathing a lot better and noticing a lot better results on apperance. I am excited to see it keep progressing over time.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Man and his staff are wonderful. They all take the time to answer questions and give information on everything involved with a procedure. They are kind and caring. Dr Man is a very special and talented doctor who I uneqivocally chose as my surgeon for a revision procedure soon after i met him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Warm, welcoming, professional and highly skilled. A wonderful experience from an honest, realistic explainatiin of potential results to exception follow up!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Im very happy with my results so far. I have some way to go but im happy how much better everything looks and feels. I also have to say i have never had such painless injections, after years of pain,bruising and swelling I am very surprised at how much better dr. Man is.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I absolutely love Dr.Man and all of his staff, everyone was kind and caring. My procedure came out AMAZING!!! I would recommend Dr. Man in a heartbeat!
Boca Raton, FL |
Very friendly staff. Hoping for swelling to go down to get a more clear idea but am positive everything will turn out good. I am breathing better when my nose is clean. Still feels weird seeing my new nose but i am excited for the final result! The before and after side view looks better already.
Boca Raton, FL |
This procedure was actually more than I expected Dr Man is very professional and dedicated with me and has given me beyond perfrction on my face I am happy for chosing the best plastic surgeon in the world and he is really an artistit thank you for filling my life with happiness.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I love dr man and all he has done for me. I love my butt and lipo areas. My results are priceless. The staff and dr Man really makes a difference. Thank you so much!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Very professional, private and beautifully calm atmosphere.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This experience has been emotionally and physically rewarding on every level. Not only is it of the utmost importance to trust your surgeon but a patient that has the support of his staff not only heals faster but feels confident that they are a priority. Dr. Man and all his staff are amazing.
Boca Raton, FL |
I WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND DR. MAN. FEEL VERY SECURE IN HIS HANDS. PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS. FIRST CAME FOR FACE LIFT AND NECK LIFT TWENTY YEARS AGO. CAME BACK TO DR. MAN AGAIN. VERY THRILLED WITH MY RESULTS THE SECOND TIME AROUND.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr man did my facelift 15 years ago i still look great. I come to the office to get botox and fillers and i like how dr man does them.
in Lake Worth, FL |
My experience with Dr mann was excellent. I had liposuction and breast lift. Everyone In his office shows high levels of professionalism. Eliza is a major asset to his office along with all his other staff.
in Orange Park, FL |
I saw Mr. Man approx 6 months ago for liposuction. I have still have dips in my outer thighs. I had fat removed from my back, people still ask me why I have holes in my back so often that I'm no longer able to wear a tank top or bathing suit without feeling self conscious. I have scars that look like holes below both of my butt cheeks. I had fat removed from my arms, bra area, inner & outer thighs & my back. In all I lost 5 lbs & I'm more depressed than I was before I had surgery. RUN AWAY FAST!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I recieved a rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation, the experience has been absolutely wonderful! Dr.Man has been great with me walking me through each and every step and excellent bed side manners. Also his entire staff is very welcoming and sweet!! My mother also got the DMD facial treatment done on her melasma and she couldn't be more pleased with her results.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Man and his staff made me feel so comfortable and confident that he was the right choice for doing my ear surgery. I was a preemie and my right ear the inner cartilage, concha, was popped out in reverse of what it should of been. Dr. Man consulted with his surgeon colleagues to be sure how to proceed with the surgery. Before surgery we consulted again about his findings and understanding of what approach he felt was best. It is obvious he is a perfectionist. I am grateful.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The staff is great! The doctor tries to sell you different procedures every time you go there. I had fat grafting done there and the donor site is lumpy and has scar tissue 2 years after having the procedure. He responded by saying I need more fat transfer. Now I am trying to figure out how to correct the problem. I thought it might go away on its own, but it has not. I would never go back.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Man, MD?

Dr. Man says...

Dr. Man's Care Philosophy

Dr. Man's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Man has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Man's Board Certifications

• Large Breasts
  • Lesion
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Septal Perforation

Completed in 1978

University of Louisville

Completed in 1980

• Hebrew

Dr. Man does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Man and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Abdominoplasty
  • Asian Eyelid Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery