Dr. Daniel Lynch, MD

Dr. Daniel Lynch, MD

Family Medicine | Male

ASSOCIATED PHYSICIANS OF LIBERTYVILLE 1850 W Winchester Rd Ste 220 Libertyville, IL 60048 Get Directions

Dr. Daniel Lynch, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Libertyville, IL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Advocate Condell Medical Center and Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Lynch's Experience

See how Dr. Lynch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lynch

Dr. Lynch accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Lynch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lynch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lynch to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lynch's Performance
Antioch, IL |
I have been very happy with my care and managment of my blood pressure and diabetes. Dr. Lynch is a very good doctor. I can always get in even the same day I call.
in Chicago, IL |
Had my annual exam, comprehensive, quality care...very complete.
in Gurnee, IL |
Excellent doctor and staff!!!!!
Vernon Hills, IL |
Arrived at Walk-in clinic at 9:30. At 10:30, I was told there were only 3 people ahead of me. Doctor finally saw me at 12:30. This is inexcusable!!
in Lake Forest, IL |
I have been a patient for over 25 years. Dr. Lynch is a great doctor. You may wait a little but he always takes time with me and never rushes. Professional staff.
in Vernon Hills, IL |
I chose Dr. Lynch because he listens and gives me advice so that I can be responsible for my health, and he is trained in internal medicine for a broad understanding. When I report a problem, he looks up and shares information that helps me understand what to do, and refers me to specialists when I need more information and expertise than he has. He reserves hours every morning as a walk-in clinic for quick response. That's great when I get a respiratory infection, or just need quick advice.
in Gurnee, IL |
We have been patients for over 25 years. Dr. Lynch delivered our two daughters. He is an excellent family doctor! Great staff too!
Waterford, WI |
Very helpful, insightful, and friendly. Takes time to explain things. Always visits daily if I'm in the hospital.
in Libertyville |
Seams to be a decent doctor but the wait time might kill you before you see him!
in Gurnee, IL |
Very Poor experience. Usually you have to wait a long time. Today, I made an appointment and waited 2 hours in his office.
in volo, illinois |
I have been with Dr. Lynch for about 7 years and he is very professional and takes time to answer questions and explains everything very well, and always makes sure patient feels comfortable with explanations and procedures.I have recommended several people who are also very satisfied with Dr. Lynch and his staff.
in Mundelein, IL |
I became patient when I moved to area. Started taking my boys when I decided he would be good for kids. The doctor and his entire staff are very professional. I have recommended him often.
in Gurnee, IL |
Have been with Dr. Lynch almost 5 years. I am so happy that he was recommended to me. Office is very tech savvy. There is sometimes a wait to see him, but once you are with him, he is one on one with you, talking with you & working to find out exactly what is wrong. Today, Saturday, I was having an issue that I felt might be serious, called his office at 11:30, told them what was going on, and they told me to come down right now, and he could see me. I love this doctor!
in Libertyville, IL |
Excellent family doctor! Have been a patient for over 20 years!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lynch, MD?
Are you Dr. Lynch?

Compare Dr. Lynch

Dr. Lynch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Lynch does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lynch and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ

Graduated in 1986

Cook Co Hosp

Completed in 1987

Hinsdale Hosp

Completed in 1990

Brown University / Alpert Medical School

Dr. Lynch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lynch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lynch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lynch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.