Dr. Daniel Lis Jr, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Daniel Lis Jr, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Daniel Lis Jr, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Monroe, MI. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Lis Jr is affiliated with Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital.

Dr. Lis Jr' Experience

See how Dr. Lis Jr' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lis Jr

Dr. Lis Jr accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lis Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lis Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lis Jr to family and friends
    Dr. Lis Jr' Performance
    La Salle, MI |
    When I had my son, Dr. Lis was the on-call pediatrician at the hospital and quite honestly, I wish we could have gotten anyone else. He was belittling and downright hateful. Everything I said or asked received a sarcastic comment in return. He is very agressive when expressing his opinions on things that other doctors disagree with him about and he has a very "matter of fact" attitude about everything. The positive reviews leave me baffled. I'd never been more uncomfortable or more disrespected.
    in Monroe, Michigan |
    I switched pediatricians after hearing about Dr. Lis, and I'm glad I did. He's amazing with my 3 children. He sits down with them and actually listens to the child, and the parents concerns. No questions go unanswered. He jokes with the children?, and he makes them feel comfortable. My children absolutely love him, and actually like going to the Dr's office now. I will be recommending him to every parent I know. Doctors like Dr. Lis are truly one in a million, Thank you Dr. Lis!
    Monroe, MI |
    Dr. Liz was the most sarcastic, rude and belittling doctor I've ever met and I will never see him or let him touch my son again. Absolutely do NOT recommend.
    in Monroe, MI |
    Dr. Lis is amazing! Being a first time mom, I can come up with quite a list of questions for visits. Dr. Lis always goes through them with me and answers everything l need to know. I have never felt rushed or like the questions I've asked are ridiculous. Dr. Lis is very friendly and personable and I look forward to our checkups with him. I'm so happy that we chose to have Dr. Lis be the trusted hands we place our daughter's wellbeing in and look forward to watching their relationship grow.
    in Monroe, MI. |
    Dr. Lis is truly a gifted pediatrician. He genuinely cares for his patients. After one visit with him I knew he was the right doctor for my daughter. He is the only doctor who takes the time to make my daughter feel totally comfortable & makes the visit fun for her. I work in labor & delivery at the local hospital so I am very familiar with all of the local pediatricians & he is by far the best. The only one I recommend to everyone!!~
    in Newport, MI |
    Dr. Lis is a fantastic pediatrician! He's very polite, considerate, and makes my daughter laugh. He makes all of his patients very comfortable. Children love him, and he's helped my teenage daughter through depression and anxiety and she's so much happier now! She absolutely adores him.
    in Monroe, MI |
    One of the best doctors Ive taken my sons to. He is a goof but my sons love him he gets down to their level and makes the visit fun. Plus he always tells me whats wrong with them with straight answers, and with no medical terminal. I recommend him to every new parents
    in Monroe, MI |
    Dr. Lis is a fantastic doctor. He truly listens to all concerns I have, and he takes the time to make sure I understand what is going on with my child. He is excellent with my child and does his best to make sure she is always as comfortable as possible (even when giving shots). There is no other pediatrician in the area I would trust to take care of my child.
    Monroe |
    So many parents are complaining about his demeanor and told my five year old granddaughter that if he caught pink eye again he Will slap her. He swore right in front of a young child. He told one mother that babies are born dumb. This person has no business caring for children.
    Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lis Jr, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lis Jr?

Dr. Lis Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Lis Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lis Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wayne State Univ Som

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Lis Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lis Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Lis Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lis Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.