Dr. Daniel M. Lieberman, MD

Dr. Daniel M. Lieberman, MD

Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery | Male | 50 years old

Dr. Lieberman completed his neurosurgery residency at UCSF, the nation's leading neurosurgery program. Prior to his residency, Dr. Lieberman completed a three-year research fellowship at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, MD after graduating from the University of Arizona Medical School. Dr. Lieberman has completed over 4500 surgeries serving more than 12,000 patients over the past 12 years.Read more

Phoenix Spine
140 N Litchfield Rd Ste 110
Goodyear, AZ 85338 Get Directions

Our mission at Phoenix Spine it to provide the premier patient experience using evidence-based practices to eliminate neck and low-back pain in the least-invasive manner.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Lieberman's Experience

See how Dr. Lieberman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lieberman

Dr. Lieberman accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Lieberman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lieberman
Dr. Lieberman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (65)
Dr. Lieberman Says:

We have a focus on patient satisfaction. We provide each of our patients the premier experience.

in Phoenix, AZ |
He is the most caring doctor I have known.
in Phoenix, AZ |
The most honest and campasionate Dr and staff. I had surgery to remove my L5-S1 disc ,insert a spacer, and screws .... fusion. This is amazing... I can go up and down stairs and even check my mail. Of course it hurts, I got cut open. But my pain from the disc ... ha. So far Ive felt no jolts from moving. Dr Leiberman , Christina , Deb , Carla ..... the entire staff had me informed on the entire process. I belive that their knowledge and compassion set me at ease and have given me my life back
in Tonopah az |
I went to dr Lieberman with lower back pain for past 2 years. Had limited range of motion affecting my activity and sleep. After an evaluation by dr Lieberman decided to do a DVR ( direct visual rhizotomy). I had almost instant relief after surgery walking better and would say 90% improvement of my back pain and with time and exercise feel will have full recovery. I have 100% confidence I. Dr Lieberman. Thank you for all You did for me.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Lieberman was the physician that gave hope that my condition was not only treatable but was sorry that I had to deal with things like this -amazing a compassionate doctor! His staff made everything smooth for my family and the surgery was easier than I expected I recovered in my own home. I owe Dr Lieberman the use of my hands and my ability to stand to him I can hold my grandkids and play with them and still work to him and cook Thanks Dr!
in Payson, AZ |
I live about two hours away from Dr. Lieberman's office, so the over the phone orders for the MRI and consequent teleconference was outstanding!
in Goodyear, AZ |
Worst experience I've ever had at at Drs office the spinecare specialist said they would review my case and three weeks had passes and still didn't hear anything from then so then I go into the office to find out that they no longer take my insurance that would've been great to know while I was waiting for three weeks to find another dr that didn't have a bunch of useless peoons working around him .
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lieberman. I was injured in a fall accident on March 17, 2015. I was devastated when it happened. I was in such pain for the next year and the pain got worse over time. Dr. Lieberman was so tentative to what I was telling him and so caring . I had a more invasive surgery on January 18th 2016. I am now living pain free and finally have my life back. I owe it all to Dr. Lieberman. Thanks Doc!!!
in Surprise, AZ |
Dr Lieberman showed up for emergency surgery for my husband and cared him over the last 6 days of his life. If I could have chosen a Surgeon to care for my love, Dr Lieberman would be my choice again and again. During what was literally the worst time in my life, he was sensitive, compassionate and caring. The Dr took the time to explain to not only me, but my husbands children as they started coming in bewildered over what was going on. Thank you so much to him and his caring bedside manner.
in Mesa, AZ |
I had lived with pain for well over a year. I had back surgery 15 years ago on 3 vertebra and it took me 9 months of recuperating from it. I vowed to never have back surgery again. A new doctor for me recommended I see Dr. Lieberman and have minimal, less invasive surgery. I am so happy that I did. I am 74 years old and I have had no pain in my back since surgery. I now have my life back. Quality of life is important.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel M. Lieberman, MD?
Are you Dr. Lieberman?

Dr. Lieberman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lieberman says...

Phoenix Spine offers state-of-the-art minimally invasive treatments, allowing patients to have a quicker recovery. We have streamlined the process to assess back and neck pain so patients have access to treatment right away, when needed, and they can get back in the game and doing the activities they enjoy most.

Dr. Lieberman says...

Dr. Lieberman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Lieberman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lieberman's Board Certifications

University of California, San Francisco

Completed in 2000

Pepperdine

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Lieberman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lieberman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery

• Facet Block
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Interspinous Ligament Injection
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy