Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Daniel Levine, MD
Dr. Daniel Levine, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Somers, NY. He is 56 years old. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Nyack Hospital, Northern Westchester Hospital and Orange Regional Medical Center.

380 Route 202 Ste 2

• MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine's Experience

Dr. Levine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Leiomyoma
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Sperm Cryopreservation

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
  • Southside Hospital

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Levine's Performance
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
I couldn't be happier with the care I received at this office. I am finally pregnant after years of trying thanks to Courtney. It was a wonderful experience throughout the entire process. The front staff was always kind, clinical staff understanding of multiple phone calls and everyone extremely helpful.
in Fishkill, NY |
For anyone who has to go through such a challenging time, it is good to work with such positive, caring, and dedicated team of professionals. We worked with the HVF team for a couple years and we're very pleased with our experience and outcome.
Wappingers Falls, NY |
I am so happy I found Dr. Levine and his team to be my fertility specialists. Courtney Stellwag was my doctor for most of my experience there, but Dr. Levine was fabulous as well. The receptionists and nurses are also so friendly, patient and truly made me feel like I was important and a valued patient. I felt very comfortable there and after a while all the familiar faces seemed to become like seeing friends, rather than health care professionals. They were very accommodating to my needs.
in Pleasant Valley, NY |
I love this office! I wish I had a primary doctor who had such a warm and welcoming environment. All of the staff here are friendly, courteous, efficient, acknowledgable, prompt, etc. They made a not so pleasant experience much easier. Dr. Levine and Courtney made the whole experience easier by providing constant support and guidance. I miss seeing everyone. But Thanks to them I'm pregnant when I never thought I would be again. Forever grateful to the staff here.
Carmel, NY |
Knowledgeable, professional, and hands down amazing! The staff is perfection and Hudson Valley Fertility is the only choice!
Newburgh, NY |
Office staff was very friendly and welcoming. Courtney Stellwag is amazing. It was very easy to make appointments that were convenient. I always received callbacks promptly when I had questions and I was called when lab results became available. (Which was in a very reasonable amount of time). My time at this office was a success as we are due with twins this summer. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again in the future. They were very considerate of my sensitive situation.
Fishkill, NY |
I was a patient of Dr. Levine's from 2013, until I got pregnant in 2014. It was a tough year+ of attempting different treatments with no success until our second IVF cycle took. Through the ups and downs, Dr. Levine and his entire staff were super supportive. Dr. Levine really knows his stuff. All the treatment options that we opted for were well researched and the one that finally worked was a protocol that he customized specific to my clinical presentation. I could not be more grateful!
in Fishkill, NY |
Dr. Levine and his staff are wonderful. We are truly grateful for our little boy! My husband and I felt very comfortable with the care we received with his office. We want to say a special thank you to Courtney as well. She made the entire process easy and painless. We would not have our little family without Hudson Valley Fertility.
My husband and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Levine and his staff at Hudson Valley Fertility. They made us feel comfortable and were very supportive. They helped us achieve our dream of staring a family. We highly recommend them!
Dr Levine and his team helped us to achieve our dream of conceiving. The staff is amazing. They are all knowledgeable and supportive. They always made us feel like a part of their family! We highly reccomend them :)
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
I spent over 7 months working with Dr. Levine and his office staff. I am happy to say that I did have success and would highly recommend his office. His office was always available to answer all of my questions. Dr. Levine addressed all of my concerns and figured out a protocol that worked for my body. His staff was always friendly and supportive. You truly feel like you are part of a family. I miss everyone in that office now that I graduated to my regular ob/gyn.
in Ny |
Doctor Levine is a GREAT doctor
in Beacon, NY |
I came to Dr. Levine and his staff in December of 2014 for support with infertility. I got pregnant within one year! I had a lot of contact with the staff because we did multiple types of procedures. I had at least 30-40 appointments and got to know the intricacies of the office. It's unbelievable to absolutely true that they made me feel like I was the only patient they had. I became friends with most of the staff and looked forward to the visits. They are a top shelf team!
Newburgh, NY |
Hudson Valley Fertility has made our dream of becoming parents a reality. We are expecting our first child after 8 rounds of IVF (5 rounds with HVF). Dr. Levine and his staff were patient, caring, and personable. This is so important when you are struggling with infertility and feeling very emotional, stressed, and (at times) hormonal. From the front desk, to the nurses, to Dr. Levine himself, every single person in the office made you feel like you had their full support on your journey.
Middletown, NY |
My husband and I just finished working with Hudson Valley Fertility. While at Hudson Valley Fertility, I mainly worked with Courtney Stellwag, who was wonderful. She was helpful, knowledgable and always got back to me in a timely manner. Most importantly, she made the process as easy as possible. I cannot thank her enough for the treatment and care she provided my husband and I. All the staff at Hudson Valley Fertility was wonderful. I would recommend there services to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Levine, MD?
Are you Dr. Levine?