Dr. Daniel Le, MD

Dr. Daniel Le, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Le, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

13802 Centerfield Dr Ste 300

Houston, TX 77070

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Le

See how frequently Dr. Le performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
Knee Disorders
Osteoarthritis

Dr. Le's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear

• University Of California Los Angeles Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • New England Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Le has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Le does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Le and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Le's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Le to family and friends
Dr. Le's Performance
in Cypress, TX |
Dr Le did an outstanding job of outlining the procedure prior to my operation. My SuperPath full hip replacement was done 11/1/2017. The next day I was relatively pain free after more than a year of hip problems. 6 days after surgery, I was able to walk with no pain to a meeting at a third floor office without the use of a walker or cane. During my recovery, Dr Le and his assistant were always accessible if needed. Should have done this a year earlier, I highly recommend Dr Le.
in Houston |
Dr. Le came highly recommended and from my first visit with Dr. Le I knew I was with the right orthopedic surgeon. He explains everything you need to know about the surgery and is eager to answer any questions or concerns. The surgery was beautifully executed with no complications. Dr. Le is available to his patients like no other doctor/surgeon I have ever known. If you need hip or knee replacement, Dr. Le is the best!
in Tomball |
Had total knee replacement by Dr Le. Surgery went well. Hospital and staff were exceptional. Within 3 weeks I was walking without assistance. I would recommend Dr Le and Methodist Hospital to anyone
in Spring, TX |
doctor Le was recommended to me by the first doctor that had installed an implant 14 months earlier because the first implant was coming loose. I was very impressed by him his staff and the hospital. This experience was exceptional and I was very pleased with the revision surgery. After 2 weeks I was able to go back to work and it is now 6 weeks and I am going to start working out again. I would recommend doctor Le and his staff because its nice to be cared for in a very professional and caring
in Tampa, FL |
I came from Florida to have my hip replaced by Dr. Le due to his outstanding reputation. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. Dr. Le is brilliant, and his patient care is outstanding. Chandra and his entire staff took care of all details in a timely and professional manner.
in FL |
I came from Florida to have hip revision surgery because Dr. Le is known as the surgeon who can fix other surgeon's mistakes. My mistake was not going to Dr. Le in the first place. He removed my first hip implant, which was installed incorrectly and sized incorrectly. He installed a new hip implant, which eliminated the pain I had on my back and knee. He is incredibly knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Le.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr. Le replaced my knee in what can only be called a perfect surgery. His concerned for his patients is outstanding. He's available 24/7 to his patients.
Cypress |
I'm a 49-year old VERY active female with osteoarthritis (bone on bone) in my left knee. Tried everything non-surgical, but once you're bone on bone there aren't many options. Decided to have a total knee replacement, and Dr. Daniel Le was my surgeon. I can't say enough GOOD things about him. He is a highly competent and confident surgeon. My surgery was textbook perfect. I'm 10-weeks out and have returned to my regular exercise regimen (5-6 days/week). Love my new knee. Highly recommend Dr. Le!
in Cypress, TX |
I had been in pain for 10 years in my right hip. I was in the hospital to get a shot to relieve pain and I asked the nurses and doctors about who might do a hip replacement. Everyone said Dr Le and I am very glad I listened to them. He was professional and thorough in his explanation before and after the surgery. The surgery went well and I am 5 weeks post surgery and doing extremely well. A doctor is only is good as the hospital he is at and I have to say Methodist WIllowbrook was exceptional
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Le is an amazing surgeon - caring and best of all - available to his patients. I can text him with issues any time I need and always get a timely answer. I had my second knee replacement surgery with him - I'm pretty sure my recovery this time has been much better and that I'm more mobile, earlier than I was the first time around.
in Spring, TX |
I am so grateful to Dr. Le for giving me my life back! I chose him for my hip replacement because he is a brilliant and highly skilled surgeon who cares deeply about his patients. His confidence and superior credentials put me at ease and I was impressed with the SuperPath technique he skillfully perfected. His pre & post surgical care is impeccable! His staff is wonderful and Chandra always made herself available to me. My recovery has gone very well and the mobility I regained is remarkable!
in Spring, TX |
My mother had a fractured hip. Dr. Le recommended a replacement. The procedure went very well, she was up and walking the next day. 7 Days of Physical Therapy and went home. Dr. Le is very conscientious about patient care and treatment. We have many friends who recommended him. His method of treatment results in the quickest recovery compared to traditional hip replacement methods. He communicates in such a way that patients clearly understand and is very personable. I recommend him completely.
in Tomball, TX |
I had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Le. I’m very satisfied with the result. The pain after surgery was well controlled, hospital staff was excellent and the physical therapists are not bad people. Dr. Le visited me in the hospital prior to discharge and was concerned about me. I highly recommend him for your orthopedic needs.
in Porter, TX |
Dr.Le is wonderful! He replaced both of my hips within the last year. I missed my daughters wedding on Aug 26th 2016 because I was in so much pain I couldn’t move without hurting, the next day I went to the hospital. Fast forward to a year later and I am back working and living a normal life again with both of my hips feeling great! He made sure we understood what was going on and made sure my daughter stayed informed and comfortable through it all also.
in Diboll, TX |
I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Le after having two years of severe knee pain from my first knee replacement. Dr.Le took the time to listen to everything that I had to say him, his bedside manner is impeccable. He did mine total knee replacement and I knew immediately the difference between the first and the second. If you're needing a total knee replacement I highly recommend him and his staff. I'm thankful for finding him and I would definitely use him again.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Le is a very personable and warm doctor. His bedside manner is excellent and you instantly feel comfortable with this man. He is so well-versed in his profession that no one should have second thoughts about using this doctor for any of their knee or hip surgical needs.
Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le is a great surgeon. Dr. Le replaced both of my husband's hips. My husband felt well enough after the first hip to return to work after a month. After the second hip replacement, he is feeling well enough to go back to work after 3 weeks. Dr. Le is caring and explains everything in simple terms. We are fortunate to have found Dr. Le.
Spring, TX |
Very knowledgeable, good bedside manner. Encourages patients to contact via text with any concerns.
Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le replaced my right knee and I went back to work (physical work) in 74 days. I'm very satisfied with his work and care.
in Houston, TX |
I had a knee replacement with Dr. Le. He is an excellent and caring surgeon. He spends all the time you need so you understand the procedure and recovery completely. He & his staff are easily accessible if you have any questions. His commitment to pain management & infection control are impressive. I followed all of the post surgery instructions and my recovery progressed smoothly. I definitely recommend Dr. Le and will visit him again if my other knee needs replacing.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Le is the absolute best. He is an absolutely amazing surgeon. I tell anyone that will listen about Dr Le and how he has improved my life.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le is a fabulous surgeon. He is very dedicated and attends to the needs of his patients. After knee replacement at almost 74 years of age, my husband did not need his walker after one week. He started driving within a month. We followed Dr. Le's recommendations following surgery resulting in a quick recovery. Thank you Dr. Le.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr Le did knee replacement surgery on my left knee and it was very successful. Dr Le does only hip and knee replacements. He requires that you go to a class on preparing for surgery. He uses the latest technology and knee replacement equipment. He is very conscientious about infection and requires pre-infection washing and special sealed bandages after surgery to prevent infection. He is confident and exudes trust and care for a successful surgery. Referrals said he is the best.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Le replaced my right hip three weeks ago. He goes out of his way to provide you the patient with the best of care. He uses the latest surgical method for hip replacement. He is super careful to keep you from having any infection or post surgical issues. I was walking the morning after surgery and got to go home within 2 days. He is approachable and available. I highly recommend him for hip or knee replacement.
in Houston, TX |
I was blown away the Best, do yourself a favor be lucky enough to get in to him
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Le recentry performed joint replacement on my right knee. Dr. Le replaced my left knee 3.5 years ago. I was completely out of my walker within 2 days of being released from the hospital and at 3 week out of surgery I am walking normally with full range of motion. However, I am a motivated patients. Too often, good work goes unrecognized, but Dr. Le and his staff do great work. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Le to anyone requiring knee surgery. He makes himself very accessible.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le is one of the finest ortho-Drs in the world..he is the most honest and caring for his patients, I am so happy to have a better quality of life thanks to Dr Le. His pre-care and post care is excellent . I recommend Dr Le to all my friends and family too. He knew just what to do to fix my walk again as I had both of my hips replaced..I am the most happy man in the world that I can walk with no pain. This Dr is a blessing to me and to all who I have referred. I will always be grateful!!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le did a total knee replacement on me 2 and 1/3 weeks ago. Everything is coming along great. I am walking sparingly with a cane and exeriencing no pain. His attention to detail was exquisite and after care first class. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing the pain I had prior to surgery.
in Lake Jackson, TX |
Wonderful doctor! Does excellent work! Would not go to any other doctor. I had 2 hip replacements and now I can walk and have no more pain! I highly recommend him!
in houston, tx |
I think Dr. Le is a great orhto doctor, He took very good of me ,When I wokeup I was in no pain at all. I had one knee done and will soon be ready for him to do the other one, my experience was very good and he took good care, so I highly recommend him, and he also has a great personality.numero uno Dr. Linda Bihms
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Le is amazing!! He has done both of my dads hips and both times was excellent!! He makes sure the whole family knows what is going on, what to expect and is always sure to make sur everyone is comfortable. I am so glad that we found him!! I honestly could not say enough good things about him!!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le is absolutely the best surgeon I have had the opportunity to be cared by. He performed a knee replacement surgery on April 3 and his pre-surgery and post-surgery care was superb. Dr. Le never seems rushed and spends plenty of time explaining the procedure as well as answering all questions. He is very thorough in taking precautions to prevent post surgery infections and to put you on a path to quick and positive recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Le!
in Houston, TX |
I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR.. DANIEL T. LE BY MY SISTER WHO HAD KNEE SURGERY DONE BY HIM. MY KNEE WAS SOOOO TERRIBLY DAMAGE IT WAS TURNED OUTWARD ALREADY. DR.. LE DID MIRACLES WITH THIS KNEE. IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 7WKS NOW AND I AM. HEALED WITH A MINIMAL SCAR OF THE CUTTING SITE.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.. LE FOR HE IA A WONDERFUL. SURGEON AND ALSO HIS BED SIDE MANNERS ARE COURTEOUS AND COMFORTING. READY TO DO MY OTHER KNEE NOW WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CONCERNS.
in Cleveland, TX |
Dr. Le recognized the need for a knee revision and immediately started the ball rolling to make it happen. He didn't waste time and money with injections, exercise, etc. His team is knowledgeable and caring. Everything was explained and questions answered. There were NO surprises.
in Spring, TX |
I feel very blessed to have stumbled onto Dr Le for my hip replacement surgery because he uses a newer, better approach called Super Path that is better in every way. He is an excellent doctor in every way that explains everything and truly cares about his patients. Don't put off your surgery like I did; get in to see Dr Le asap and you will be glad you did.
Houston, TX |
My grandmother had a total knee revisit, this mean that the knee implant she already had needed to be replace with a new one. We were very impress when we meet Dr. Le. My grandmother only speaks Spanish and Dr. Le also speaks Spanish so they were able to communicate without any ambiguity or confusion. The surgery was successful and without any complications. My grandmother is extremely grateful and happy with the results. In summary, Dr. Le is a very approachable and extremely talented surgeon.
in Spring, TX |
On 1/18/17 Dr. Le performed total knee replacement on my left knee. My initial visit occurred on 6/30/16 where Dr. Le explained the procedure and its benefits as well as the dangers associated with it. He answered questions to my satisfaction and I agreed to the surgery. The surgery was performed and the knee functions magnificently. Dr. Le is thorough and I would recommend anyone considering knee replacement to consult him prior to the procedure.
in Jasper |
Dr Le was found after reviewing many surgeons and can say after total knee replacement, I couldn't be happier. From his personal bedside manners and professionalism, he is the best. As I have had two other surgeries and can say he is the best that I have found. It has been 6 weeks since my replacement and have already been released by Dr Le after only completing 5 weeks of therapy. Norma Barnot Jasper, Tx
in Houston, TX |
I had hip replacement surgery in January and I totally recovered in just 3 to 4 weeks. Dr Le's protocol was excellent I recommend him highly.
in Houston, TX |
I tried alternatives to having bilateral THR for the past 2 years and when a friend told me about Dr. Le's method I decided to meet with him. I also met with the surgeon who pioneered the anterior method. I chose Dr. Le because his method is tissue sparing and much less invasive. I am happy to report that I am back to a pretty normal routine 2 weeks after surgery. I am scheduling the other hip surgery with Dr. Le in July. I am amazed at how quickly I healed!!!!!
in Trinity Texas |
This is a wonderful and talented surgeon. I just wish I had found him earlier. He has my complete and utter trust and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone considering orthopedic surgery.
in Houston, TX |
From the first time I met Dr. Le I was so impressed with his professionalism and knew I wanted him to perform my surgery. I had a left TKR in March and everything went perfectly. Dr. Le was genuinely concerned with my surgical outcome and visited me twice in the hospital after the operation. His bedside manner is awesome and puts his patients at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Le and his entire staff. You will not be disappointed!!
in Magnolia |
Dr. Le did my hip replacement in April 17. I'm very happy with the results, he explained the surgery in lay man's terms so I understood what to expect. Left the hospital in 2 days with minimal pain, would highly recommend Dr Le.
in Houston, TX |
I fell & came in thru the ER by ambulance. The ER staff was great. Once they reviewed the X-rays & determined that I needed surgery due to a broken femur, they gave me to Dr Daniel Le. Every member of the staff that I crossed paths with told me how fortunate I was that he was going to perform the surgery. It's been a little over 3 months & I'm doing great. We discussed the appt that I had w/the endocrinologist he recommended, the meds that were prescribed, the PT. He explained everything.
in Houston, TX |
I found Dr. Le to be highly skilled and patient-centered. He was thorough, explained process, was patient, attentive and never hurried or rushed. Excellent surgeon.
in Punta Gorda, FL |
We are a medical family and were referred by a physician son very familiar with Dr. Le's practice. We made the trip from Florida for a total knee replacement. We could not be more pleased with Dr. Le & his staff. While there is significant variation from patient to patient, the outcome of this surgery has been PHENOMENAL & has exceeded our expectations! Dr. Le does all he can to prevent pain & avoid infection. REHAB in the same building is top notch. You get out of it what you put in to it!
Spring, TX |
I was referred to Dr Le for total knee replacement of my right knee. Dr. Le and his staff are very professional and caring. Dr Le explained everything to me very clearly and answered all of my questions and concerns. His staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. My overall experience was very good and I plan to see Dr Le for my left knee replacement. I highly recommend him and have referred several friends to him.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr. Daniel Le replaced both of my hips by the "super path" method. My recovery was speedy with no complications. I had a short stay in the hospital. The results of the hip replacement are amazing. I am back to playing the pedals on the church organ with gusto. I am glad that I chose Dr. Le and highly recommend him to anyone considering hip replacement surgery. Gordon W.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Le and his staff were very professional and helpful during my hip and knee replacement surgeries. He was very supportive and always gave clear and detailed information about what he would do during the surgery. The staff contacted my wife several times during the operation and he had time to answer all our questions and was most reassuring when my wife and I had concerns. I am doing well and trust Dr. Le completely. I highly recommend him if replacements are called for.
in Boulder, CO |
Can I give 6 stars? Dr. Le is detailed, friendly, and has a great sense of humor. As a young patient I was nervous about returning to all my activities after the THR. He patiently and honestly answered my LONG list of questions, completely putting me at ease. He took extra care during surgery to ensure my hip would retain its full range of motion and was positioned correctly and stopped by my post-op room several times to check in. Beyond expectations! Thanks for giving me my life back Dr.Le!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Are you Dr. Le?