Dr. Daniel Le, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Le

Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine

13802 Centerfield Dr Ste 300 Houston, TX 77070

Dr. Daniel Le, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Baylor College Medicine in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and reconstructive orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Le accepts

Dr. Le accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Fallon Community Health Plan
Preferred PPO
Neighborhood Health Plan
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Le's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Limb Cramp
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Le

Dr. Le?
Dr. Le's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Le, MD
Over the years I've become very leary of doctors. Dr. Daniel Le not only corrected a procedure another surgeon did not do but addressed all of my concerns and fears. The revision surgery was needed as soon as possible Dr. Le made sure every issue was discussed in detail. He has restored my trust. Thank you again. Getting stronger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
I researched several hip replacement procedures and chose Dr. Le at Methodist Willowbrook because he performed the super path approach. From the first visit with Dr. Le I knew I had made the best choice in doctors. He was very professional while also exhibiting a caring approach with his patients. The surgery went well and my hip/leg feels better than it has in years. I recommend Dr. Le very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le performed my right knee replacement. He was extremely diligent in preparing me before the surgery of the expectations of recovery and how to prevent infection and experience a positive recovery period. He even provided his cell phone number in case we had a problem once we got home. I am at the 9 week mark and am so glad I had the surgery and will have Dr. Le do my left knee when that time is right. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone searching for a surgeon for knee replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le did an excellent job on my knee replacement surgery and I am very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le and his office staff took me from a wheelchair for 8 months, to a walking, happy man. Dr. Le did a total hip replacement, along with follow up care, and had me back on my feet in a short time. I feel like a miracle was given to me, and not a hint of trouble. Dr. Le spent as much time as I needed to explain everything I wanted to know. I am amazed there are still doctors like him left. If you have a 10:00am appointment, you're in at 10:00. I am so far above being satisfied with my care...and my new hip!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
After living in houston for only 2yrs, finding dr. Le was the icing on the cake. Not only for his professional knowledge, but his impeccable ability in respecting you as his patient and fully communicating with you as to dx. Tx and surgical planning when necessary. He is a rare gem. Should you need ortho surg be sure to consult with him prior to accepting other recommendations. You will not regret it. Thanks for making me whole again dr le.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
I was diagnosed FAI with mild hip dysplasia 3 years ago after hiking in Switzerland. The doctor that first saw me identified the need of THR. I'm a skeptical person and I couldn't believe that I had that problem in my 45. I started visiting doctors just to find one that could tell me I did not need THR. I visited three different doctors in Europe and 7 in the USA (HOU, Chicago, NY, Vail) unfortunately they all agreed. When I finally decided to surrender to reality I started searching for the surgeon that would have replaced the hip. At that stage, through my numerous visits ad readings, I knew that super path was probably the most innovative and less invasive procedure and I looked for someone near Houston. This is when I met Dr Le. Dr. Le is a highly qualified surgeon with an impressive infections/revisions performance but, he adds to the professional skills a human touch that makes him outstanding. I had my THR one month ago and Im very happy with my choice. Highly recommendable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le and his entire team are amazing! The level of care and expertise I had with them during my knee replacement was unsurpassed! I had total knee replacement and in less than 2 months I was walking normally without a cane for the 1st time in years thanks to Dr.Le and my physical therapist Layla. After living with the pain for so long I was skeptical that anyone could get me back to 100% but they did! I'm very grateful to have my quality of life back thanks to Dr. Le and the Methodist team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le is AWESOME!!!!! I went in to meet with him and he was very very nice and quickly put me at ease when he said that he couuld fix my hip issue. Great bedside manner. After living in pain for a little over 3 years due to arthritic hips it was time for a total hip replacement. I was referred by my Rheumatologist and I must say that I hate that I waited as long as I did. Dr. Le did my hip replacement surgery on 12/03/18. As soon as the opertion was over I noticed an immediate difference. I was in NO pain! I was up and walking the same day. With him using the Super Path procedure I know that is why my recovery time was so short. I was off all pain meds in week 2. He is the ONLY surgeon that I will let operate on me. It will be 5 months tomorrow since I had my surgery and life is GREAT! Dr. Le, thank you for giving me back my life!
He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr Le performed a full knee replacement. I am extremely pleased with this surgery though it is only 8/9 weeks out. Dr Le is a Very pleasant extremely knowledgeable and very professional dr and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs this surgery. His staff was super helpful and guided me through this entire process from start to finish including the physical therapy staff. Thank you Dr Le
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
I had total knee replacement on November 28th, 2018 with Dr Daniel Le at Methodist Hospital Willobrook. I had no words to express my gratitude for him and his team. Him and his assistant Jasmine Chaisson answered my messages and my question right away. Excellent doctor and excellent team. Hospital and the nurses excellent also. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le has been very professional, knowledgeable and is able to communicate very well with the patient. Dr. Le’s team, just like him are very good at all levels. In addition, the therapy team is very well aware of Dr. Le’s expectations regarding the patient’ needs and expected outcomes. The entire knee replacing process has been a positive experience under the circumstances. Thank you to Dr. Le and his entire team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Excellent experience, from beginning to end. Extreme care and caution to insure success. Excellent communications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le has done total knee replacement surgery on both of my knees in the last eight months and I could not be more pleased. He is very professional and a skilled surgeon. I was impressed with the prosthetic he uses and even more impressed with him. I have recommended him to everyone I know. I am so pleased that I heard about him, went to his seminar, and scheduled an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
Dr. Le was an outstanding surgeon for me personally in performing a total hip replacement surgery. My recovery was rapid with minimal discomfort. I was walking 2 miles a day within 10 days,...really. Although I turned 70 this past year it helps in the recovery to be in good shape.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
I had a full knee replacement done on 1/2/2019. Dr Le did an excellent job. I would recommend him to anyone. All I can say about him is awesome, awesome, awesome. Thank you Dr. Le for making this experience so easy and as pain free as possible. You are a blessing. Linda Thompson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
I am a 62-year-old athletic woman who suffered osteoarthritis for 3 years before deciding to embark on THP. Dr. Le's SuperPath procede is AMAZING and I would recommend him without reservation to anyone looking at hip or knee replacement. Every step of the process was clear, innovative technologically, the Willowbrook hospital facility, doctors, and staff absolutely top-notch, and Dr. Le is incredible. Thank you for my new hip!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
First let's thank God for Dr. Daniel Le he has enable me to walk awhole better than I use to because of my arthritis on both knees. He is very attentive to your concerns and listens to your comments. He’s very straightforward with what will be done during the process and the outcomes of your surgery. I had my right knee done and looking forward for left knee to be done, also. Also, the staff round him are wonderful and caring. Will recommend Dr. Daniel Le to all that need knee or hip surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Le, MD?
My wife, at 63 years old has developed severe arthritis of the hip joints. We chose Dr. Le due to his reputation with the spra-path method. He did both of her hip replacements with in a span of 3 months from each other. He was kind and very personable. He explained everything so well to us. After it all, I thanked him for giving my wife a better quality of life. She is doing extremely well thanks to him and the staff at Willow Brook METHODIST. She is back to being her energetic self.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Le?