Dr. Daniel K. Laino, MD

Dr. Daniel K. Laino, MD

7 reviews

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 38 years old

I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio. My undergraduate degree is from the University of Notre Dame. I attended medical school at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health. Following medical school, I completed and orthopedic surgery residency at the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York City. I have additional fellowship training in hand surgery from Duke University Medical Center. I am board certified in orthopedic surgery and have an additional board certification in hand surgery. I specialize in treatment of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow. I enjoy treating patients of all ages, and treat both adults and children.Read more

OrthoVirginia
Spine Surgery Excellence Award

Dr. Laino is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

My goal is to treat each patient as an individual. Commonly, a given problem may have several possible solutions. I like to present the available options, and give patients a choice based on their own individual goals and desires. I strive to make treatment recommendations based on the best and most recent scientific evidence available.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Laino's Experience

See how Dr. Laino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Laino

Dr. Laino accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Laino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Laino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laino to family and friends
Dr. Laino Says:

I appreciate and value feedback and am always trying to improve patient experience at our practice.

Dr. Laino's Performance
in McLean, VA |
What an intelligent, kind, compassionate man! He came highly recommended from another doctor and earned my respect. He treated my hand for a trigger finger. From the moment that I called for an appointment to the time I walked out after my surgery, everything ran like clockwork. He was effective, efficient, and I was back to my normal life without any problems. EXCELLENT doctor.
in Great Falls, VA |
Excellent judgement and thoughtful approach
in Fairfax |
I broke my wrist in a bicycle accident and needed to have a titanium plate implanted. Upon my first visit, Dr. Daniel Laino intently listened to me, examined my medical situation thoroughly, presented me with options and the pluses and minuses of each option, and did a fantastic job surgically; mindfully leaving me with a reasonable scar. All my follow-up care appointments were equally stellar. I never felt rushed or like a generic patient; always receiving consistent and proper care.
in Vienna, VA |
Knowledgeable, efficient, capable and a great surgeon, easy to talk to, and very likeable.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel K. Laino, MD?
Are you Dr. Laino?

Compare Dr. Laino

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Laino at OrthoVirginia

Dr. Laino says...

I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio. My undergraduate degree is from the University of Notre Dame. I attended medical school at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health.  Following medical school, I completed and orthopedic surgery residency at the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York City.  I have additional fellowship training in hand surgery from Duke University Medical Center.  I am board certified in orthopedic surgery and have an additional board certification in hand surgery.  I specialize in treatment of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow. I enjoy treating patients of all ages, and treat both adults and children.

Dr. Laino's Care Philosophy

My goal is to treat each patient as an individual.  Commonly, a given problem may have several possible solutions.  I like to present the available options, and give patients a choice based on their own individual goals and desires.  I strive to make treatment recommendations based on the best and most recent scientific evidence available.

Dr. Laino says...

I have specialized fellowship training in surgical and non-surgical care of hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow conditions.  The most common conditions I treat include carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger fingers, cysts, arthritis, finger contracture, sprains, ligament/tendon tears, and broken bones.

Dr. Laino says...

My most common surgical procedures include carpal tunnel release, trigger finger release, repair of broken bones, repair of torn ligaments and tendons, arthritis surgery (joint replacement), and removal of masses and cysts. I also perform needle aponeurotomy and collagenase injections for Dupuytren contracture.

Dr. Laino says...

Dr. Laino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Laino has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Laino's Board Certifications

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Duke University Hosp

Completed in 2011

University of Notre Dame

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Laino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arm Surgery