Dr. Daniel Kuy, MD

Dr. Daniel Kuy, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Daniel Kuy, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

daniel

3825 Edwards Rd Ste 550

Cincinnati, OH 45209

• Anthem
  • Health Span
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Kuy

See how frequently Dr. Kuy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Benign Tumor
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Kuy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kuy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kuy "Daniel G. Kuy, MD, FACS is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon - General practicing in Cincinnati, OH PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Plastic Surgeons American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Medical Association American College of Surgeons Swiss Surgery Society Swiss Medical Association Swiss Surgical Association Medical Association of the District Zurich and Dietikon Medical Society of Zurich AWARDS & ACCOLADES Cincinnati Magazine Peer Review Top Doctor Plastic Surgery 2015-2017 Consumer Research Council of America - America's Top Plastic Surg "

This content was provided by Dr. Kuy "Cosmetic surgery is not about style or being more youthful. It is about an expression of a man or woman's health, character and attitude. Elective plastic surgery is a mature decision about yourself, at a point in your life's journey. I can help in seeing that decision from a medical, aesthetic and cultural point-of-view. I will always advocate the least invasive, most conservative approach that may or may not require surgery."

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Gynecomastia

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Universitat Zurich, Medizinische Fakultat
  • Bellevue Hospital Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kuy has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German

Dr. Kuy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuy to family and friends
Dr. Kuy's Performance
I feel everyone was kind and attentive. Doctor Kuy was always available.
I really liked Dr. Kuy. I felt in good hands. I am so happy with the result of breast reduction -- my pain is gone and my confidence has soared!
After researching for years Dr. Kuy was the best choice hands down! Trusted him completely with my breast lift and reduction surgery. I am so happy with my results!
Dr. Kuy was amazing and I didn't even feel my injections!
Dr. Kuy performed my explantation and lift. I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Kuy listened to my concerns and exceeded all of my expectations!
Dr. Kuy performed a face lift on me one week ago. I experienced very little bruising. I was back to work in 2 days. The results are remarkable. This is the second procedure Dr. Kuy has performed on me, and both times I have been amazed at his expertise.
Listened to me and worked with me throughout the whole process.
Very honest, gentle and genuine all around! Wonderful staff and easy to work with during schedule changes. Convenient location and gorgeous office! Thank you all for your professional service!
great dr cover every thing with you before surgery and very patient when he come to answer your questions i will recommend him to friends for sure .
Dr. Kuy did an excellant job, and was very professional. He was wiling to remove my implants without reconsrtuctive surgery. I appreciate this very much as the implants became quite a bother. Hopefully one day. Thank you Dr. Kuy!
I could have been happier with my choice of Dr. Kuy and staff. I had other consults in the Cincinnati area and Dr. Kuy made my decision during the initial consult. He and his staff are very pleasant, caring and warming to patients who are very nervous about the procedures they are about to under go. I had complete tummy tuck, with a little lipo and breast augmentation. Dr Kuy and staff are the best....
Rachel did a wonderful job and had the patience of a saint. I would recommend her for anyone . Thanks Rachel. I
Dr.Kuy is outstanding technically and personally. He makes you feel comfortable in situations that aren't always easy. His office staff one of the nicest Iever dealt with!!!! Love them all!!!
Dr. Kuy listened and was extremely through. Answered all of my questions and was very patient. I am very happy thus far being one week out! I have disliked my breast for years and now they feel iike they are a true part of me!
So glad I chose this doctor after speaking with a few for my tummy tuck and arm surgery. It's been 2 weeks and the scar is so thin its awesome and in time will keep fading. My belly button looks better than it did when I came in !! Can't wait for my next proceedure with Dr.. Kuy
Dr. Kuy and his staff are a team of professionals that together work to make your experience in their office a pleasant and positive one. Dr. Kuy spends time with me as he works to make my skin younger looking. I always enjoy visiting with the staff and look forward to seeing them when I return. Dr. Kuy's work as a plastic surgeon is amazing and he is one you can to offer only what he feels is necessary for upkeep. No overselling here! I recommend Dr. Kuy!
he took his time and listened to my wants. very nice
good experience and helpful with all my issues.
Love Love Love this office staff and Dr.Kuy! I always feel very well taken care of. Thank you for all you do.
excellant
Easy process, very smooth
Dr. Kuy did a wonderful job and listened to all my concerns before surgery. I am happy that I can finally wear normal clothes and not look pregnant.
After much research on plastic surgeons, Dr Kuy by far has had the highest ratings. I met with him several times and put my faith and trust in him. I have a bikini body that I haven't had since i was 17!! Thank you Dr. Kuy and staff for all you've done!!! -T.A
Rachel provides excellent facial care and is incredibly knowledgeable in all areas of facial care. I highly recommend Rachel. She's a wonderful person!
I have suffered from back pain for years, and suffered from strangers staring at me due to my large breasts. I now have almost zero back pain, and I am so very happy with my results! I love being able to go out and not see everyone staring at me due to my large breasts. Dr. Kuy, and his staff were simply amazing and informative during this entire process!
Dr. Kuy is wonderful! He takes time with me to answer my questions and any concerns. I have recommended him to family and friends for years and everyone has had fantastic results. He does not push his products or services and he is very gentle. Can recommend him and his staff more.
i have the best experience with Dr .Daniel Kuy. i trust his opinion 100%. He never wants to do more than is needed. He likes to give natural results before overdoing anything. He doesn't want people to spend more than is necessary for desired results. (Even if they want it.)
I could not be more happy with the results, and I am only one week post op. The procedure was quick, and the staff made it as amazing as can be. I did a lot of research, and as soon I had a consultation I knew I had found THE place. I will be back if I ever need anything else done. Everyone who who works here is top notch.
My experience has been wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Kuy. He is patient, kind and conservative. I have seen him for many, many years and have been very happy with every procedure I have had and plan to stay with him for many years to come.
Dr Kuy was very helpful in my decision making process. His support made this a much smoother decision to make. Dr Kuy and staff were wonderful and supportive .
I am happy with the end result!
Dr Kuy was very thorough with initial consultation , however prior to surgery i had continued concerns and questions , Dr Kuy was very patient in answering my questions and offered to meet with me again to assure my comfort w/up coming bilat mastectomies. He has been very thorough with my follow up and explains well. I feel that he has my best interests in making me feel good with my body image following this severe body alteration due to cancer. I have been well pleased up to this point.
very happy with everything, outcome was great and i feel so much better about my body
Dr. Kuy was the 3rd physician I met with prior to my surgery. After my consultation with him....I knew he was the doctor I wanted with absolutely no doubts. His experience was most important to me. Secondly I liked how he made me feel like my procedure was individualized...I did not feel like just another number. My surgery day went perfect. I knew what to expect and appreciated the personal call from Dr. Kuy that night to check on me. His office staff have always b...
I had an under muscle high profile silicone breast aug with Dr. Kuy. The recovery was so much easier than I expected that I shouldn't have stressed about the procedure as much as I did. He was one of the only doctors that gave an option of a pain pump. I didn't have swelling or pain like I had read about online. He gave me a natural result and used the type of implant that would fit my body size. I would recommend him to my friends and family for any body procedure.
Dr. Kuy performed a face lift and I am very please with the results. Minimal bruising that faded in a few days and I have a very natural appearance. I feel like 10-15 years have been erased with this surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kuy and his amazing staff.
Very nice, as always.
extremely easy and not too uncomfortable ( just kidding) it was really great.
Great experience with hardly any pain. Awesome bedside manner from the whole staff.
Had Derma Plane and light lactic acid peel. Exactly what I wanted - after Rachel provided great explanations of all options. Wonderful experience with very skilled staff as always!!
I loved when Dr Kuy did my botox and rubbed the botox in the area and took his time throughout.
great customer service very pleased with results
Changed my life!!!! I can now be proud of my body and my weight loss journey!!
Awesome!!!!
I have always had a great experience with Dr. Kuy and his staff. They are friendly, professional and all of my questions are always answered. I have been coming to Dr. Kuy for 15 years and their is no one else I would trust with my plastice surgery needs.
Love Dr Kuy he is the Best plastic surgeon in the city!!
Staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to work with me and to keep everything confidential. Would gladly refer your practice.
very nice. listened to my concerns
From start to finish,my whole experience was very smooth. The staff and Dr Kuy are so compassionate.
Darlene was great
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kuy, MD?

Visit Dr. Kuy