Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD

Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Elk Grove Village, IL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

555 Biesterfield Rd

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kuesis

See how frequently Dr. Kuesis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Sprain
Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)

Dr. Kuesis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kuesis "Hip/Knee Subspeciality - Joint Replacement/Arthritus"

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Neck Muscle Strain

• Duke University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • New England Baptist Hospital Harvard/Tufts
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Kuesis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kuesis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuesis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuesis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuesis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuesis to family and friends
Dr. Kuesis' Performance
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Kuesis and his staff are professional, caring, and competent. I had full hip replacement at the new surgical center and walked out of there the very same day! I was able to walk without assistance by the next day and after 2 weeks of rest and physical therapy, I'm able to return to most activities. The staff at the surgical center are awesome! very accomodating and professional. My overall experience so far has been excellent and I'm very grateful to have a better quality of life once again.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Kuesis is professional and his staff is thorough and informative. Everyone involved in my surgery for hip replacement did a fabulous job and I was always treated with kindness and respect. I felt at all times like I was in the best hands possible. I shouldn't have waited so long or been so worried!
in Stone Lake, WI |
I had a total knee replacement done on August 7th. The entire procedure which was very overwhelming for a 79 year old patient was completely done with the utmost care and attention to detail. My procedure from the initial evaluation appointment thru the post -op appointment was excellent. The procedure was a complete success and I would highly recommend the entire staff at Core Orthopedics to family and friends in need of care. Everyone was caring, professional and informative. Well done !!!!!!
Palatine, IL |
From the initial visit, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Kuesis and his staff. Full hip replacement at the new surgical center was great. In by 7:00, home by 4:00. Very little pain after surgery and up and walking same day. Able to walk on my own the day after and after 2 weeks of physical therapy, I'm able to go back to work. The nurses at the surgical center were wonderful, very accomodating and professional. Overall experience so far has been great.
in Elk Grove Village |
My experience has been very good. Dr. Kuesis came highly recommended by a friend. The whole staff was helpful. Surgery went well. I had hip replacement , anterior approach. I had very little pain, was able to walk , and go up and down stairs, the next day. Dr. Kuesis and his staff are highly respected by the hospital staff and home health providers that I encountered. If you need hip replacement, and are a candidate for the anterior approach, I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Kuesis
in Elgin, IL |
Dr. Kuesis is an excellent surgeon. His staff is amazing. Dr. Kuesis and his staff are very efficient, organized and makes sure you leave every appointment with every questioned answered. I have had 2 total knee replacements within a year and my care has been beyond excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Kuesis. Thank you to you and your staff for excellent care.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I had a knee replacement with Dr Keusis, and was very happy with his skill and the office staff that was extremely helpful through out. The office also has physical therapy and was lucky to have Marty as my therapist. He started out with me at my home for the 1st 2 weeks and then I saw him at Core for the rest of my treatments. He was extremely professional and more important sensitive to how difficult therapy is. Everyone else on the therapy floor is so kind & helpful, it truly makes better
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
My name is Pete A. I am 78 years old. I have been seeing Dr. Kuesis for about 2 years for my Hip pain Dr. Kuesis is a very kind and understanding man, I was always afraid to have the sugary done because of the tales That I heard. so last month I told Dr. Kuesis that it was time, I was having a lot of pain in the left hip. I am here to tell you do not wait, have the sugary done and forget about the hip pain. I was able to walk with out pain the very night of the sugary, I was amazed. thank you
Schaumburg, IL |
EXCELLENT ORTHOPEDIC DR AND STAFF.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
First hip replacement was in 2014. I was impressed at the short recovery. Within in a few months I was walking normal with no limp or pain. Second hip replacement was even easier in 2017 because I knew the routine and what to expect and what not to do became second nature. Thanks to Dr. Kuesis and doctor assistants, I feel 100% back to normal. Also the nurses and staff cannot do enough to make you feel secure in any of your questions or request.
in Schaumburg, IL |
What a great team! Dr. Kuesis explained the procedure, re-hab, etc. and I was able to set up a surgical appointment on my first visit. It has been 2.5 Weeks since the knee replacement and I'm able to walk up/down stairs again, and am not experiencing any pain at all. I had a different procedure on the same knee 5 months earlier without results, I wish I had seen Dr. Kuesis first! I can't say enough about the patientience and caring of the entire staff. Kim, Tiffany, and of course Tom are amazing
in St Charles, IL |
Dr. Kuesis replaced my right knee in 3/7/17 and I was very happy with his work. While I am currently in the recovery stage, I can already tell that my surgery was a success. I no longer have the excruciating pain that I felt everyday. If you are contemplating this surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Kuesis. I am looking forward to walking my dogs again and doing the little things that before this surgery were becoming almost impossible. Thank YOU!
in Schaumburg Illinois |
I had hip replacement surgery with Dr. Kuesis 2 weeks ago. I am happy to report that the services provided to me were excellent. Dr. Kuesis had a nervous patient and eased my fears with answering all my questions. His nurse Kim was outstanding and always a phone call away. I have had many people tell me about their wonderful experiences with Core Orthopedics, and now I can be the one to give excellent reviews as well! Thank you to a very professional, warm staff!
in Palatine, IL |
I Just had hip replacement surgery. The quality of care was outstanding. All phases of the procedures were scheduled by the staff. I had to do nothing but show up.They all deserve a 5 star rating. For seniors though, make sure the medications prescribed are in your PDP formulary otherwise you'll pay ridiculous amounts of money for the drugs.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kuesis and staff have been exceptional. I had a thorough evaluation of my knee issues. He offered alternatives that helped in the short term. We then agreed on a Total Knee Replacement. His staff walked me through the pre-operation steps. The procedure went well. Dr. Kuesis did great job of explaining results to my family. Post-op therapy went well. Both my home nurse and the physical therapists commented that my speedy recovery was in no small part due to Dr. Kuesis' surgical efforts.
Streamwood, IL |
I just got my second hip replaced by Kuesis, first one about 10 months ago. I couldn't be happier. To be pain free and both hips good like in my younger days is a wonderful thing. Both times I was in the hospital 2 days. I didn't even fill my pain prescription, just took Tylenol a couple times at home.
in Huntley, IL |
DR. Kuesis M.D. Saved my life. Before Dr. Kuesis I had 3 surgeries on my left knee by another doctor. I was in terrible pain for 2 years. My Knee was swollen all of the time. Dr. Kuesis was recommended to me for a knee revision replacement. He is very caring and an excellent surgeon. Kim and Thom are also very caring. Now it has been 2 weeks since my surgery and I feel much better. I thought I would never be a ble to walk again. Dr. Kuesis is very thorough he is the greatest.
in HAWTHORN WOODS |
I was an operating room RN for 35 yrs. I found Dr. Kuesis very up to date on the latest techniques yet very capable and accessible.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr Kuesis performed a total replacement of my right hip. My pre-surgical office visits were informative and efficient and Dr took plenty of time to explain my condition and treatment options. My surgery was flawless. I was walking with a walker a few hours after surgery and was walking without the assistance of a walker or a cane in 11 days. His on-site PT team is the best and made my post op PT convenient and fun. Thank you Dr. Kuesis.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Dr. Kuesis was wonderful, calming and helpful. His nursing staff (especially Kim and Samantha) returned phone calls quickly and endured many anxious questions from me without losing patience. Thank you also to Tom R, the P.A. My hip replacement has been quite the journey. Also, as I worked with my home therapy team and outpatient PT, I have received at least 3 unsolicited comments about Dr. Kuesis's great surgical outcomes and recovery. To me that speaks volumes. Highly recommend Thanks! Karen
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
This was my 3rd joint replacement with a great outcome. Dr K. does great work and would recommend him to friends and family.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I am 76 years old and 5 weeks ago I had hip replacement surgery. I, as well as my family and friends are amazed at my recovery. After a few days I put the walker away, after a week i abandoned the cane. Two weeks ago my pastor asked where my cane was, my reply, "No pain, no cane". I am now at outpatient therapy for my second full week and my therapist said I will be finished this week. Comments from other patients and nurses - "Amazing Md, Fantastic, A magician, Terrific" - I agree!
in Prospect Heights Il |
All the staff did a great job I had a left hip replaced and was out in 2 days pain free. They were all great.
in Dundee, Illinois |
I had a hip replacement ( left hip ) on June 21st, 2016. After having office visits with Dr. Kuesis for over a year prior to surgery, I was confident that I would be in good hands and now was the time to be free of the pain of a deteriorating hip. Everything was explained to me and the staff of Dr. Kuesis always got back to me when I had additional questions. Happy to say my recovery is going well.
I had a total hip replacement. I felt he understood me and wanted to help resolve the problem which other doctors had failed to address. His bedside manner is pleasant and disarming.
in Wheeling, IL |
My experience was very good. Dr. Kuesis and his staff were always easy to talk to with my many questions about knee replacement surgery and the result is very good. I would recommend Dr Kuesis for orthopedic problems to my friends and family.
in Streamwood, IL |
explained everything well,was very down to earth and made me as a patent comfortable
in Palatine, IL |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kuesis to others. He was able quickly diagnose the problem, offer and explore alternatives and ultimately fix the problem surgically with a better than expected outcome 2 weeks after surgery.
in Bartlett, IL |
I had not had any surgeries in the past so was very hesitate with the entire process. I needed to have a total replacement on my right knee. From the very start of the process Dr. Kuesis was excellent. Very professional and thorough. The process he uses for the surgery as well as for the care after surgery worked very well. I'm seven weeks out and my results have been excellent. While I have more physical therapy to go, I am confident I am going to have a full recovery.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Kuesis is A in every possible area. My husband had gotten to the point where he could not get up from kneeling, stairs were difficult and the quality of life was poor. His hips had become so bad that there was nothing left to do but a replacement. Dr. Kuesis was a true gift to us in the fact that my husbands life has totally turned around. Dr. Kuesis KNOWS HIS STUFF!!! He has a genuine concern for his patients AND THEIR FAMILIES. He is the absolute best in the area of hip replacement.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
The bad news is that I've needed two knees surgeries and two hip replacements. The great news is that Dan Kuesis performed all four procedures. Dr. Kuesis and his entire staff are super professional, from initial consultation through rehabilitation. Dr. Kuesis takes the time to fully explain the reasons behind your condition, and all possible treatments options available. I unequivocally endorse Dr. Kuesis, and his entire Team, to anyone in the need of Orthopedic care.
in Roselle, IL |
Dr. Kuesis and staff are great. I had a right hip replacement. The staff was very helpful with all the paperwork needed before hand and assisting me with all the preliminary pre op testing and dr. releases that needs to be done.Dr Kuesis did an outstanding job with my surgery. After only two weeks I'm almost pain free from the surgery and am walking on my own without the aid of the walker or cane.
in Palatine, IL |
My right was terrible, I am 57 years old and was told I need a total knee replacement. It has been 3 weeks it is much better than it was. I am in therapy and very happy that Dr. Kuesis did my knee. It is still soar but much better than it was. I am hoping to be back to great soon.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Kuesis and his staff were awesome, I had anterior hip surgery on Tuesday and I was able to go home the next day. He is an excellent surgeon very helpful and caring. I highly recommend Dr. kuesis.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring person. He always answers all my questions and puts me at ease. I have had two hip replacements in the last 4 years and had excellent results with Dr. Kuesis.
in Hoffman Estates, Il. |
Dr. Kuesis was recommended to me by a friend who had successful knee surgery. I was in need of rotator cuff surgery. I would always go for a 2nd opinion when it came to any major surgery, but I was going to see my Interest so I asked who he'd recommend. He said Dr.Kuesis. He had sent patients to him and would send his own son to him if the need ever arose! What better 2nd opinion could I get!
in Barrington, IL |
My husband tried to avoid knee surgery for 2 years. Dr. Kuesis worked with him on alternative treatments until my husband fell and injured his knee yet again. At that point Dr. Kuesis said my husband was a perfect candidate for knee replacement surgery. Within 2 weeks after surgery, my husband was walking much faster than he could pre-surgery. His post-surgery pain is lower than the pain he dealt with for years and he knows that soon the post-surgery pain will be gone.
in Northbrook, IL |
Extremely professional Dr and staff. Punctual and concise. Excellent care
in Barrington Hills, IL |
Dr. Kuesis was very thorough in his approach to fixing my knee pain and reduced functionality. I felt he was very responsible in trying more conservative approaches before implementing the surgical option. I felt his staff was top notch and attentive.His is a very professional organization. I am most satisfied with results and look forward to a full recovery!
in Skokie, IL |
Love, love, love Dr. Kuesis and his staff!! I was in such pain with both knees bone on bone...so when I saw him the first time I was really crabby, could barely walk and was very emotional. I've been to other Orthos and they all never spent real time listening to me and God forbid I be emotional. Dr. Kuesis listened to me and discussed options....which I already knew I needed total knee replacements. He was extremely compassionate and took great care of me. And he is a skilled carpenter!!
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I had knee replacement surgery and developed a nerve problem the day following surgery. Dr. Kuesis totally ignored the nerve problem and eventually I had to seek help from a different surgeon.
in Streamwood, IL |
Outstanding surgeon with excellent support staff. Very encouraging and respectful toward patients. Is accessible, open to questions and responds without a lot of jargon. I recommend him without an ounce of reservation.
in Roselle, IL |
It is without a doubt good for moral when your doctor exhibits confidence without a shadow of arrogance. His work was excellent, the results 3 months on, and for that matter from the very beginning, speak for themselves. Our family is impressed and would most certainly recommend him at any opportunity to do so. What is funny, is when an employee at the hospital saw who was doing the job, she commented that he had done her as well. Her obvious joy at our good fortune was profoundly reassuring.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuesis?