Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Kuesis

Core Orthopedics & Sports Medicine

555 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Elk Grove Village, IL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Northwestern University Med School in 1996 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Kuesis accepts

Dr. Kuesis accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
WellCare PPO
WellPoint
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Kuesis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kuesis' Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Kuesis treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Kuesis treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture
  • Ankle Sprain
Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Kuesis treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kuesis

Dr. Kuesis?
Dr. Kuesis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD
I would never recommend Dr Kuesis. In the several months he treated me, I was not any better than I was when I started. Still in a great deal of pain, of which he did nothing! He ordered a lot of tests, but, never went over a single result with me. Never really even discussed anything with me. Was in the room with me for less than 5 minutes at every appt. he & his staff were never happy if I asked any questions. They got downright rude. Absolutely no followup or follow thru with anything. Happy I am now with a different dr who knows what he is doing. If I could give him no stars, I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Thanks to Dr. K and his kind, caring, staff for giving me my active lifestyle back! Today marks 6 years since my knee replacement. I am able to walk 5-6 miles each day plus participate pain free in all my daily activities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
HIGHLY RECOMMEND AFTER WAITING AN MIONTH TO GET AN APPOINTMENT AT THE ILLINOIS BONE AND JOINT INSTITUTE, I WAITED AN HOUR AND A HALF WITH NO ONE COMING TO EXPLAIN WHY THE WAIT OR ASKING IF WE WOULD LIKE TO RESCHEDULE. SO GLAD I WALKED OUT ON THEM AND FOUND DR. KUESIS MANY THANKS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
He performed a total knee replacement on me. From day one I have experienced significant pain and loss of range of motion, WORSE than before my knee replacement. He tried a number of procedures on me to alleviate the pain. None of them worked. He suggested more surgery, which I initially agreed to. He informed me that I had a 30% of worse pain. I decided he caused me this much pain, so why should I take a chance of more?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Dr. Keusis is an amazing Surgeon. Very thorough, professional and easy to talk too. His staff is also exceptional. Made an unfortunate incident easier to deal with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Kuesis and all of his staff - they have been fantastic every step of the way through my hip replacement surgery. I was given all the time I needed during appointments to answer all my questions and explain the process. My surgery went very well and I am progressing ahead of schedule. I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kuesis and should I need a left hip replacement, I know I will return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
I am 78 years old and in August of '16 I had the good fortune to have Dr. Kuesis as my surgeon to replace my right hip. It went extremely well and my recovery was excellent. So much so that in October of '17 I had my left hp replaced with the same procedure - the anterior approach. What can I say? He is an excellent surgeon and my family was impressed with how quickly I recovered. He has also surrounded himself with a great staff especially Tom, Dave and Kim. He is my recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
My experience with CORE Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and Dr. Kuesis was very positive. Dr. Kuesis is an excellent surgeon and always took the time to answer my questions. My hip replacement surgery went smoothly and healing was rapid. I feel better than ever and my legs are now the same length! Don't delay if you are in pain; trust Dr. Kuesis and his team to get you in good shape again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Dr. Kuesis and his staff are professional, caring, and competent. I had full hip replacement at the new surgical center and walked out of there the very same day! I was able to walk without assistance by the next day and after 2 weeks of rest and physical therapy, I'm able to return to most activities. The staff at the surgical center are awesome! very accomodating and professional. My overall experience so far has been excellent and I'm very grateful to have a better quality of life once again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Dr. Kuesis is professional and his staff is thorough and informative. Everyone involved in my surgery for hip replacement did a fabulous job and I was always treated with kindness and respect. I felt at all times like I was in the best hands possible. I shouldn't have waited so long or been so worried!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
I had a total knee replacement done on August 7th. The entire procedure which was very overwhelming for a 79 year old patient was completely done with the utmost care and attention to detail. My procedure from the initial evaluation appointment thru the post -op appointment was excellent. The procedure was a complete success and I would highly recommend the entire staff at Core Orthopedics to family and friends in need of care. Everyone was caring, professional and informative. Well done !!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
From the initial visit, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Kuesis and his staff. Full hip replacement at the new surgical center was great. In by 7:00, home by 4:00. Very little pain after surgery and up and walking same day. Able to walk on my own the day after and after 2 weeks of physical therapy, I'm able to go back to work. The nurses at the surgical center were wonderful, very accomodating and professional. Overall experience so far has been great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
My experience has been very good. Dr. Kuesis came highly recommended by a friend. The whole staff was helpful. Surgery went well. I had hip replacement , anterior approach. I had very little pain, was able to walk , and go up and down stairs, the next day. Dr. Kuesis and his staff are highly respected by the hospital staff and home health providers that I encountered. If you need hip replacement, and are a candidate for the anterior approach, I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Kuesis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Dr. Kuesis is an excellent surgeon. His staff is amazing. Dr. Kuesis and his staff are very efficient, organized and makes sure you leave every appointment with every questioned answered. I have had 2 total knee replacements within a year and my care has been beyond excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Kuesis. Thank you to you and your staff for excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
I had a knee replacement with Dr Keusis, and was very happy with his skill and the office staff that was extremely helpful through out. The office also has physical therapy and was lucky to have Marty as my therapist. He started out with me at my home for the 1st 2 weeks and then I saw him at Core for the rest of my treatments. He was extremely professional and more important sensitive to how difficult therapy is. Everyone else on the therapy floor is so kind & helpful, it truly makes better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
My name is Pete A. I am 78 years old. I have been seeing Dr. Kuesis for about 2 years for my Hip pain Dr. Kuesis is a very kind and understanding man, I was always afraid to have the sugary done because of the tales That I heard. so last month I told Dr. Kuesis that it was time, I was having a lot of pain in the left hip. I am here to tell you do not wait, have the sugary done and forget about the hip pain. I was able to walk with out pain the very night of the sugary, I was amazed. thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
EXCELLENT ORTHOPEDIC DR AND STAFF.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
First hip replacement was in 2014. I was impressed at the short recovery. Within in a few months I was walking normal with no limp or pain. Second hip replacement was even easier in 2017 because I knew the routine and what to expect and what not to do became second nature. Thanks to Dr. Kuesis and doctor assistants, I feel 100% back to normal. Also the nurses and staff cannot do enough to make you feel secure in any of your questions or request.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
What a great team! Dr. Kuesis explained the procedure, re-hab, etc. and I was able to set up a surgical appointment on my first visit. It has been 2.5 Weeks since the knee replacement and I'm able to walk up/down stairs again, and am not experiencing any pain at all. I had a different procedure on the same knee 5 months earlier without results, I wish I had seen Dr. Kuesis first! I can't say enough about the patientience and caring of the entire staff. Kim, Tiffany, and of course Tom are amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kuesis, MD?
Dr. Kuesis replaced my right knee in 3/7/17 and I was very happy with his work. While I am currently in the recovery stage, I can already tell that my surgery was a success. I no longer have the excruciating pain that I felt everyday. If you are contemplating this surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Kuesis. I am looking forward to walking my dogs again and doing the little things that before this surgery were becoming almost impossible. Thank YOU!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kuesis?