Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD

Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

Core Orthopedics & Sports Medicine 555 Biesterfield Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Hip/Knee Subspeciality - Joint Replacement/ArthritusRead more

Dr. Kuesis' Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kuesis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuesis

Dr. Kuesis accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kuesis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kuesis

Dr. Kuesis' Review Details
4.7 based on 147 responses
Experience with Dr. Kuesis
Dr. Kuesis' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (140)
in Prospect Heights Il |
All the staff did a great job I had a left hip replaced and was out in 2 days pain free. They were all great.
in Dundee, Illinois |
I had a hip replacement ( left hip ) on June 21st, 2016. After having office visits with Dr. Kuesis for over a year prior to surgery, I was confident that I would be in good hands and now was the time to be free of the pain of a deteriorating hip. Everything was explained to me and the staff of Dr. Kuesis always got back to me when I had additional questions. Happy to say my recovery is going well.
I had a total hip replacement. I felt he understood me and wanted to help resolve the problem which other doctors had failed to address. His bedside manner is pleasant and disarming.
in Wheeling, IL |
My experience was very good. Dr. Kuesis and his staff were always easy to talk to with my many questions about knee replacement surgery and the result is very good. I would recommend Dr Kuesis for orthopedic problems to my friends and family.
in Streamwood, IL |
explained everything well,was very down to earth and made me as a patent comfortable
in Streamwood, IL |
My surgery results were excellent, the amount of pain was way lower than what I expected, and I was home 2 days after surgery. I couldn't be happier!
in Palatine, IL |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kuesis to others. He was able quickly diagnose the problem, offer and explore alternatives and ultimately fix the problem surgically with a better than expected outcome 2 weeks after surgery.
in Bartlett, IL |
I had not had any surgeries in the past so was very hesitate with the entire process. I needed to have a total replacement on my right knee. From the very start of the process Dr. Kuesis was excellent. Very professional and thorough. The process he uses for the surgery as well as for the care after surgery worked very well. I'm seven weeks out and my results have been excellent. While I have more physical therapy to go, I am confident I am going to have a full recovery.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Kuesis is A in every possible area. My husband had gotten to the point where he could not get up from kneeling, stairs were difficult and the quality of life was poor. His hips had become so bad that there was nothing left to do but a replacement. Dr. Kuesis was a true gift to us in the fact that my husbands life has totally turned around. Dr. Kuesis KNOWS HIS STUFF!!! He has a genuine concern for his patients AND THEIR FAMILIES. He is the absolute best in the area of hip replacement.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
The bad news is that I've needed two knees surgeries and two hip replacements. The great news is that Dan Kuesis performed all four procedures. Dr. Kuesis and his entire staff are super professional, from initial consultation through rehabilitation. Dr. Kuesis takes the time to fully explain the reasons behind your condition, and all possible treatments options available. I unequivocally endorse Dr. Kuesis, and his entire Team, to anyone in the need of Orthopedic care.
in Roselle, IL |
Dr. Kuesis and staff are great. I had a right hip replacement. The staff was very helpful with all the paperwork needed before hand and assisting me with all the preliminary pre op testing and dr. releases that needs to be done.Dr Kuesis did an outstanding job with my surgery. After only two weeks I'm almost pain free from the surgery and am walking on my own without the aid of the walker or cane.
in Palatine, IL |
My right was terrible, I am 57 years old and was told I need a total knee replacement. It has been 3 weeks it is much better than it was. I am in therapy and very happy that Dr. Kuesis did my knee. It is still soar but much better than it was. I am hoping to be back to great soon.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Kuesis and his staff were awesome, I had anterior hip surgery on Tuesday and I was able to go home the next day. He is an excellent surgeon very helpful and caring. I highly recommend Dr. kuesis.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring person. He always answers all my questions and puts me at ease. I have had two hip replacements in the last 4 years and had excellent results with Dr. Kuesis.
in Hoffman Estates, Il. |
Dr. Kuesis was recommended to me by a friend who had successful knee surgery. I was in need of rotator cuff surgery. I would always go for a 2nd opinion when it came to any major surgery, but I was going to see my Interest so I asked who he'd recommend. He said Dr.Kuesis. He had sent patients to him and would send his own son to him if the need ever arose! What better 2nd opinion could I get!
in Barrington, IL |
My husband tried to avoid knee surgery for 2 years. Dr. Kuesis worked with him on alternative treatments until my husband fell and injured his knee yet again. At that point Dr. Kuesis said my husband was a perfect candidate for knee replacement surgery. Within 2 weeks after surgery, my husband was walking much faster than he could pre-surgery. His post-surgery pain is lower than the pain he dealt with for years and he knows that soon the post-surgery pain will be gone.
in Northbrook, IL |
Extremely professional Dr and staff. Punctual and concise. Excellent care
in Barrington Hills, IL |
Dr. Kuesis was very thorough in his approach to fixing my knee pain and reduced functionality. I felt he was very responsible in trying more conservative approaches before implementing the surgical option. I felt his staff was top notch and attentive.His is a very professional organization. I am most satisfied with results and look forward to a full recovery!
in Skokie, IL |
Love, love, love Dr. Kuesis and his staff!! I was in such pain with both knees bone on bone...so when I saw him the first time I was really crabby, could barely walk and was very emotional. I've been to other Orthos and they all never spent real time listening to me and God forbid I be emotional. Dr. Kuesis listened to me and discussed options....which I already knew I needed total knee replacements. He was extremely compassionate and took great care of me. And he is a skilled carpenter!!
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
I had knee replacement surgery and developed a nerve problem the day following surgery. Dr. Kuesis totally ignored the nerve problem and eventually I had to seek help from a different surgeon.
in Streamwood, IL |
Outstanding surgeon with excellent support staff. Very encouraging and respectful toward patients. Is accessible, open to questions and responds without a lot of jargon. I recommend him without an ounce of reservation.
in Roselle, IL |
It is without a doubt good for moral when your doctor exhibits confidence without a shadow of arrogance. His work was excellent, the results 3 months on, and for that matter from the very beginning, speak for themselves. Our family is impressed and would most certainly recommend him at any opportunity to do so. What is funny, is when an employee at the hospital saw who was doing the job, she commented that he had done her as well. Her obvious joy at our good fortune was profoundly reassuring.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD?
Are you Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kuesis

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery

New England Baptist Hospital Harvard/Tufts

Completed in 2002

Illinois Benedictine College

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Kuesis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kuesis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuesis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuesis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kuesis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
  • Malpractice claims found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kuesis

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kuesis' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kuesis

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kuesis' Care Philosophy