Dr. Daniel Kovacs, MD

Dr. Daniel Kovacs, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

“With extensive training in aesthetic and reconstructive surgical procedures, I have treated men, women and children with highly personalized care using the latest proven and tested techniques. I listen carefully and discuss all of the treatment options available because no one is a more demanding judge of the result than I.” Trained to Treat Patients’ Needs “Every day I apply the principles of medical and surgical care that I have learned over many years to provide goal-directed treatment of my patients’ needs. Whether discussing options for body contouring and facial rejuvenation in the office or providing emergency middle-of-the-night consultation and surgery, I am fully committed to patient care.” Board Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, New York, NY General Surgery Residency: New York Medical College, Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY MD: New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY BA: Biological Basis of Behavior, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA Exceeding Patients’ Expectations “I take great pleasure in treating my patients. I pride myself on patient safety, surgical skill and treatment plans tailored to each patient’s individual needs and unique goals. While all surgery has some degree of risk, those risks are minimized by providing the highest standard of care with close attention to every detail in order to exceed my patients’ expectations.” Clinical Faculty: Assistant Professor of Clinical Biomedical Science, Department of Surgery, Florida Atlantic University Charles E. Schmidt College of MedicineMember: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Palm Beach County Society of Plastic Surgeons Treating Patients Like Family “I provide my patients with the best, most current care available. In addition, I want my patients to feel at ease throughout the consultation and surgical process. I am devoted to my patients and treat them as I would my own family.”

Schuster Plastic Surgery

1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 101

Boca Raton, FL 33496

Learn about Dr. Kovacs

Throughout my many years of postgraduate surgical training, I have prided myself on patient safety, surgical skill, and treatment plans based on my patients' individual needs. I am compassionate, patient, and always adhere to the highest standards in my plastic and reconstructive practice.

Dr. Kovacs' Experience

Dr. Kovacs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Melanoma Removal
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Cancer Tumor Treatment

Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Kovacs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kovacs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kovacs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kovacs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kovacs to family and friends
Dr. Kovacs' Performance
Dr Kovacs absolutely goes above & beyond. My experience with him involved my 91 year old father who was run over by a car. When other doctors wished to dismiss my father's wishes & sought to amputate his legs, Dr Kovacs wholeheartedly, kindly and patiently supported his decision to attempt to save them. He embarked on multiple surgeries, spent significant time with both my father, brother & I. He would speak to us at great length on his own time & always encouraged other Drs to consult with him.
in Pompano Beach |
Extremely kind and humane care for my 94 year old mother-in-law, after an irresponsible dermatologist sent her home with a large open wound that led to bleeding and an ER visit. Dr. Kovacs saw her the next morning, performed an immediate skin graft and followed her for several weeks. Dr. Kovacs spoke directly to my mother-in-law, unlike other doctors who often dismiss elderly patients and speak to the person accompanying the patient. Dr. Kovacs quick response help avoided infection & bleeding
in Morristown, NJ |
Besides doing the nearly impossible of saving my 86 year old medically compromised mom's life, Dr. Kovacs is one of the rare doctors who truly cares about their patients. His quality of work, his compassion for his patients and their families, and his expert techniques in surgery and skin grafting are unsurpassed in my opinion. He treated my mom without regard to her ability to pay, and was kind and compassionate in a very difficult situation. And, I can say the same about Nicole his nurse.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Kovacs is awesome! He is my most trusted doctor of the many I have had to go to recently for my many health issues. He performed 2 skin grafts on me - one on my knee and the other on my entire calf. He treated me like family even though I only met him recently. He was truthful, patient, very caring and extremely thorough. If you want a great doctor you can trust who knows his stuff - he is your man. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with Dr. Kovacs.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kovacs, MD?

Visit Dr. Kovacs