Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer, MD
As an orthopaedic hand and upper extremity specialist, Dr. Kokmeyer's practice is dedicated to trauma, arthritis, sports injuries, joint replacement, and other musculoskeletal conditions affecting the arm from the fingertip to the shoulder. Dr. Kokmeyer enjoys finding solutions to difficult problems that impact the lifestyles of his patients. He values helping his patients get back to sport, work, and doing the things they enjoy most in life. He believes in taking a thoughtful approach with patients; he facilitates informed medical decisions by taking time to explain complex problems and treatment options. He enjoys teaching and has directed regional hand therapy courses and other educational activities for patients, therapists, and clinicians. Dr. Kokmeyer, a former collegiate athlete, enjoys staying fit and active. He enjoys spending time with family, outdoor activities, boating, and is an avid college football fan. He also enjoys travel and participating in medical missions.

9321 W Sunset Rd

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Kokmeyer

Dr. Kokmeyer's Experience

Dr. Kokmeyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

Dr. Kokmeyer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Arthritis of the Shoulder
  • Arthritis of the Wrist
  • Broken Arm
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder, Elbow, Hand, and Wrist Joint Replacement
  • Tommy John Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Ohio State University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners / Michigan State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Indiana Hand To Shoulder Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Kokmeyer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kokmeyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kokmeyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kokmeyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kokmeyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kokmeyer to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kokmeyer's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have recovered 100% use of my right hand after surgery in about 4 months Excellent care ..DR. Kokmeyer did an excellent job of repairing the damage. To my tendons . I would highly recommend him to anybody that I meet in the fufure with a hand problem requiring surgery.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Was very professional and caring. Treated you as a person/ friend and not a 15 minute block. All receptionists and nurses were tussle way.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kokmeyer was very sensitive and compassionate to my needs. He returned my call when I needed him. He listened and was attentive to all my needs. Thank you very much, Dr. Kokmeyer you're the best.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kokmeyer helped me through a traumatic injury I had this past year. I fractured my right humerus in half during a basketball game. I visited five different surgeons who either didn't want to take on my severe case, while others only opt'd surgery as the solution. Dr. Kokmeyer suggested the idea of a natural healing which almost seemed impossible with my case, however, he made it easy to help recover with x-rays and checkups bi-weekly and helped save my arm. One of the best surgeons I know!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor Kokmeyer, has been the most efficient and professional man, I have ever met. Concerning my server 24/7 non-stop pain for years, on my right hand. I trust him, and his proficient time limit to the healing process. OUT OF PAIN****
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kokmeyer is a skilled and gifted surgeon. I had a crushing amputation injury of my right index finger during a workout using dumbbells. I am saxophone and flute player and was very concerned about losing the tip pf my finger. Dr Kokmeyer under promised and over delivered! It has been three months since my injury and it is still healing. Given the progress to date, I have no doubt that my finger will look and feel normal within the year. This is a miracle as I had seriously mangled the tis
in Sparks, NV |
His bedside manner is non-existent. Although he seems competent he doesn't listen to his patients and in general seems uncaring.
in Reno, NV |
I crashed on my road bike and Dr. Kokmeyer saw me right away. X-rays were taken and he showed me the findings immediately on the computer. Dr. Kokmeyer was very thorough, considerate, and knowledgeable. He took time to explain possible treatment options and he cited recent studies regarding collar bones and the advantages and disadvantages of putting a plate on the collar bone vs just letting it heal as it is. I highly recommend Dr. Kokmeyer.
in Sparks, NV |
He is very concerned with your situation, a perfectionist when it comes to you and hands.
in Carson City |
This man was rude and arrogant and didn't have the time to even examine my one year old Grandsons briken arm. He walked into the room explained how qualified he thinks he is and said come back in 2 weeks. When asked a question because we were concerned he reiterated his credentials. Even if he was correct he was uncaring and rude. We switched to a new Dr. I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. The office staff was wonderful.
Reno, NV |
Dr. Kokmeyer was more than I hoped for. Took my problem very serious, and ask the right questions.
in Sparks, NV |
Dr. Kokmeyer did the second Carpal Tunnel surgery on my right hand. The surgery went without any problems and my hand has healed so nicely that you can barely see the scar! I am waiting to schedule my next surgery on my left hand. His assistant, Summer was awesome to talk to and was always willing to help with any questions that I had.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kokmeyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Kokmeyer?

See our Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Kokmeyer