Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD

Dr. Kloster
Telehealth services available

Interventional Pain Management

5701 W 119th St Ste 102 Overland Park, KS 66209

Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Overland Park, KS and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Kansas / School of Medicine medical school in 1993. He is affiliated with medical facilities Menorah Medical Center and North Kansas City Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kloster to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Kloster with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Overland Park Regional Medical Center today at (913) 213-3897.

These providers are on the medical staff of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Kloster's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kloster

3.4

3.4482758620689653%
3.4482758620689653%
36.206896551724135%

Dr. Kloster

Dr Kloster knows his stuff! He’s direct. He takes time to answer questions, otherwise gets right work with treatment. I appreciate his positive attitude. The staff has been WONDERFUL! So far, they have been on time with appts-no long waits! The staff & Dr are exceptional!!
JOY! – Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Dr. Kloster has been working diligently for a few years to help me obtain a better quality of life with less pain. There have been things in my life that I had to change in order to achieve this, which he has assisted with. Dr. Kloster and his team are awesome.
Tim Brown – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
horrible experience. The first time I met him he seemed to be in a big rush, talked about the spinal stimulator but I didn't want to do anything that extreme yet. After trying various medications that didn't work and had bad side effects, I was ready to try it. The nurse told me they would get they request to the insurance company and it would probably take a month before they approved it. I waited a month and finally called the insurance company. Dr Kloster's staff had never sent anything to the insurance company!!! He has a business office that takes care of that but when I call them, they never answer the phone and they never return my calls. I had to call the clinic and bug the nurse there to get the request filed, which took another week. The insurance co promptly denied it. The nurse said Dr Kloster would send in appeal, 3 weeks later, nothing. I wasted 6 months with this doctor, his business office is unhelpful, they don't care about patients, go elsewhere!
  • Long wait times
Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Dear Dr. Kloster, My wife & I love you, especially me because you told me that the Verti-Flex surgery would really help me if I had Medicare to cover it. On March 8, 2021 you had that surgery done to me. You said it would help with a lot of my problems and it has. It has really helped me big time since I no longer need to use catchers & having pads in my underwear to collect my urine. I have put up with that for years having to run to a bathroom & use a catcher & keeping a pad in my underwear but now I am a regular guy that can now use any restroom because I am now catcher free. Blue Cross/Blue Shield would not allow me to have that procedure saying it is experimental when it was approved by the FDA. They only wanted save money. You can tell them they did not save money because every month they paid $495.00 for catchers for a long time. Sincerely, Joseph Ernst Zubeck, II
Joseph Ernst Zubeck – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
If Dr. Kloster succeeded in anything during my visit that would be making me to feel extremely uncomfortable. I could not wait to leave.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Zak M. – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I ve struggled with back pain and back docs for five years. Dr Kloster is an answer to prayer. Kind, direct and a definite can do attitude. His staff were great too! I feel for the first time, someone has the answer and IS going to help me. This is not factory medicine and I can’t wait for how I progress. He wasted no time starting to help me!!
Molly Green – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I'm a RN, and I've read every review before I expressed my own. This is a different time in this country related to pain mgmt. I've been around the block a couple hundred times personally and professionally. So far, I'm deeply grateful to have found Dr Kloster and his staff of nurses. They are overworked and underpaid, but I can tell from the look in his eyes that to relieve pain is his passion. His staff are the same. They may double & triple book, but that is so they can try to meet everyone's needs. Heck yes I recommend him and his staff. It's becoming harder to find anyone who genuinely cares. No one wants to treat pain anymore thanks to the FDA. I'm so thankful he's there!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Extremely caring and concerned for my pain and in trying to alleviate it. I highly recommend him.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Horrible experience. He was arrogant as can be. He told me he had no records from my previous doctor, but he knows he didn't put my shot in the right place. I told him what procedure had worked in the past and he told me that didn't work. He wouldn't listen to me. He asked me if I would do weight loss surgery, never asked me what I was doing about my weight. Doesn't even care why I've gained weight. I will never step foot into his office again and cancelled my shot and found a new doctor
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Absolutely the worst experience! Once I agreed to the pain pump, he would not listen when I tried to tell him it was not working. He is very egotistical and didn't believe anything I said. After a 2nd surgery to fix the pump and then a 3rd to remove the pump due to infection I had to have a 4th surgery that left an open hole in my back for 2 months that required a wound vac and daily in-home care. I ended up being far worse after this than I was before ever setting foot in his office. Stay away!
Dec 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Double and triple books appointments, including injections and procedures. The place is a mad house
  • Long wait times
Ann K in Overland Park, KS – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I warn you to be cautious in seeking care with Dr. Kloster. He is not concerned with individual care based upon your particular needs. He claims to be educating you instead of making it a reciprocal education where he listens and learns what you know about yourself. Do not recommend older patients or patients with very special needs seeking out Dr. Kloster...
MSW in Overland Park, KS – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I have left messages 9/6/18, 9/7/18, and the receptionist transferred me to the nurse and I left another message 9/10/18, asking for someone to call us.
Steven Beasley in Warsaw, MO – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Knowledgeable, caring...just an all around good dude!!!
Roger in Overland Park, KS – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
He’s a straight forward doc that doesn’t beat around the bush on what he feels is the correct treatment for you. Been a tobacco user for 27 years, & he may be the very guy to finally help me quit! If your biggest gripe is he hates tobacco products, I’d say maybe you should too. I came from a DR I’d had for 12yrs, I truly trust and respect like no other, and he recommended me to Dr.Kloster w/o hesitation. After meeting him, having surgery done, I feel lucky to call Dr.Kloster my pain mgmt Doctor!
Jim Wilson in Peculiar , MO – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr.Kloster, his staff is well trained and seems they are held to a high standard. I would recommend in to anyone. He listens and will help you, but you need to want to help yourself. Only thing I really didn't care for was the front staff checking me in, I know I looked weird due to a spinal leak, but they talk about patients and it's all heard in the waiting area. Even what was said about me. Never know who's there waiting and listening. Thank u DR!
Regan Daws in Mission Kansas – May 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I researched pain management doctors for over a year before making an appointment, and I'm SO GLAD I found him. I had been in pain since before back surgery in 2014; prior to that, I went to a couple of different pain management doctors, neither helped me at all. I had neurosurgeons telling me that the only way to relieve my pain was to have a spinal fusion - I'm only 46, so that is NOT an option for me. Dr. K has not given up on me, and for the 1st time in years, I've had pain relief!!
INDEPENDENCE – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
Dr. Kloster is very out going and pleasant to work with. He makes you feel comfortable as soon as he enters the room. I have been very please with Dr. Kloster and would recommend him to anyone.
Barbara in Kansas City – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Kloster to both friends and family.
S. Michael in Overland Park – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?
I understand that some people would not want to commit to quitting smoking but my experience has been that Dr. Floater is fair and straightforward. Yes he has expectations but as a patient so do I and that's a physician who explains his pain procedures and policies and Dr. K definitely met those expectations. I would recommend Kloster to anyone in need of a communicative and professional physician experience.
Gordon Rasnic in Blue Springs, MO – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kloster, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kloster?

Our mission is to alleviate pain and suffering no matter of the cause. We educate patients regarding the source of their pain, as well as the treatment...Read more

• Pain Medicine