Dr. Daniel Kessel, MD

Dermatology | Male

Daniel S Kessel MD 1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Ste D1 Hamilton, NJ 08690 Get Directions
Dr. Daniel Kessel, MD

Dr. Daniel Kessel, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Hamilton, NJ. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Kessel is affiliated with Capital Health Regional Medical Center, Saint Francis Medical Center, RWJ University Hospital Hamilton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell.

...See Less

Dr. Kessel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kessel has been providing exceptional care to his patients for over 25 years. *Board Certified Dermatologist *Privileged Staff Member of Robert Wood Johnson Hospital - Hamilton and Saint Francis Hospital *Member of the American Academy of Dermatology *Published in the Medical Literature *Completed Dermatology Residency at New York Medical College in New York City *Completed Internship Training in Internal Medicine at Abington Memorial Hospital in Pennsylvania

Dr. Kessel's Experience

See how Dr. Kessel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kessel

Dr. Kessel accepts 31 insurance carriers

Dr. Kessel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kessel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kessel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kessel to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kessel's Performance
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Kessel took the time to explain what my skin conditions were. He talked about having some of the same issues that I had. He put me at ease and was very knowledgeable about explaining how my skin problems were not serious and how they could be treated. Very happy with this visit.
in Trenton, NJ |
It was my first time to a dermatologist and Dr Kessel made me feel comfortable as well as his assist Devin. The wait time was short, I also liked I was able to fill out most of my forms on line. Which made my wait time short. The overall environment and staff was great. Thanks folks
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Kessel and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and dedicated. I had to make an appointment for my special needs granddaughter and the staff made the appointment as quickly as possible. Dr.Kessel was patient, kind and understanding with her and I very much appreciated his attention to her issue.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Fast, courteous, professional. What more could I ask for?
Naples, FL |
not only is Dr. Kessel highly regarded as a dermatologist, but he is also a wonderful, kind person!
in Fanwood,NJ |
Was referred by Dr. Kessel by the nurses at the hospital I work. Called as a new patient and was able to get a appointment the next day- the receptionist was awesome. She gave me directions told me about printing out the forms etc. Dr. Kessel was extremely caring, kind and very detailed when he treated me. He was very respectful and answered all my questions. He was not rushed . The assistant Kimberly was a breath of fresh air. As a Registered Nurse I highly recommend Dr. Kessel and his staff.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Kessel took to the time to sit with me to discuss recommendations made by the office. I truly appreciated the time he took to spend with me, it made me feel like more than a patient file.
in Hamilton, NJ |
My wife visited this place on 5/17/2016 to get treatment on rash on her hand. They took sample for fungus test and she was prescribed an ointment to treat fungus. She was scheduled an appointment after 1 month on 6/16/2016 for follow-up. When we visited on 6/16, we were told that fungus test was not even performed yet. It had been 1 month since we visited last time and still the test was not started. Then based on assumption that ointment will treat only fungus and there was bit improvement on h
in Robbinsville, NJ |
I needed an appointment today due to my problem and Ken in the office made me an appointment within a few hours of my call. I was treated by Dr. Kessel who explained the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. Would add Dr. Kessel as my new Dermatology doctor.
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr. Kessel saved my life!! He discovered a melanoma on my back due to his being methodical and careful in his checking out my skin. Also has a fabulous bedside manner, and is a pleasure to deal with.
in Bordentown, NJ |
I had the best experienced at the office of Dr. Kessel his staff is kind and very efficient. My time spent with Dr. Kessel was very informative and comforting. I can't thank him enough for putting me so at ease with my problem. I would most definitely recommend him to my friends and family..
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Kessel spent a lot of time with me. He answered all of my questions and properly treated my skin problem.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kessel, MD?
Are you Dr. Kessel?

Compare Dr. Kessel

Dr. Kessel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kessel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Kessel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kessel's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

New York Med College

Completed in 1987

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Kessel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kessel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology