Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Kelly

Providence Saint John's Health Center

2125 Arizona Ave Santa Monica, CA 90404

Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Santa Monica, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Kelly accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Kelly's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kelly's Top Procedures and Conditions

Meningiomas

Dr. Kelly treats Meningiomas more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Kelly treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Radiation-Induced Meningioma
Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy

Dr. Kelly performs Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Kelly performs this procedure more than 98% of his peers

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Craniotomy for Brain Tumor
  • Cushing's Disease
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Ear Disorders
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Repair
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Meningiomas
  • Metastatic Tumors (Brain)
  • Microsurgery of Brain Tumors
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Transphenoidal Surgery
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Dr. Daniel Kelly is Director of the Brain Tumor Center at Saint John?s Health Center in Santa Monica, California. He is a board certified neurosurgeon and internationally recognized in the field of minimally invasive endonasal and transcranial surger...

• Neurosurgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD
Dr Kelly removed my Meningioma tumor when I was told it was inoperable,,he and his team made me and my family feel very comfortable with moving ahead with the cranium surgery...very compassionate,,,forever grateful to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
I was diagnosed with non secreting pituitary adenoma which affected my vision and Dr. Dan Kelly was highly recommended by my endocrinologist and primary physician. On our first visit, I was impressed by how he listened to our concerns and the empathy he showed us. Despite of his accolades and accomplishments, he was never beyond speaking to us with a kind and compassionate tone that made us feel at ease about the upcoming surgery. Pituitary tumor was removed and he did an excellent job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
I WISH ICOULD GIVE DR DAVID KELLY 10 stars!... I am a recently retired nurse. I had seen FOUR specialists regarding a cyst on my pituitary gland. I had vision loss, daily debilitating headaches but, the gland is functioning perfectly. All my specialists decided to refer me out of area to a teaching hospital, CEDARS SINAI. THAT WAS A DISASTER! So, my neurosurgeon, Dr David Westra here in Ventura, referred me to Dr Kelly. He said, " I would send my own family to him." Dr Kelly IS outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
I recently had my pituitary tumor removed by Dr. Kelly and Dr. Griffiths. I thought they did an excellent job with the surgery. I would highly recommend these two doctors and the Pacific Neuroscience Institute to anyone needing pituitary surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
I did not have a good experience in my apt with Dr Kelly. He & Dr Cohan do not "believe" in cyclical Cushing’s. I have heard good things about Dr Kelly from other patients and clearly he is a good surgeon. I think the Dr Duo are a good pair for a patient who is suffering from florid Cushing's who is easier to diagnose. Unfortunately if you are suffering from cyclical Cushing's, this pair is unlikely to help you. There is, however, another local doctor who specializes in the hardest cases.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr Kelly is a highly skilled and caring professional. I met with top surgeons in London and the US to find the best surgeon/approach to remove a tumour threatening my vision. With an advanced technical approach the tumour was removed through an incision in my eyebrow. Compared to a classic craniotomy, incision is minuscule, recovery time fast, very little pain, cosmetically undetectable. Dr Kellys team and the hospital are first class. I strongly recommend Dr Kelly and I am forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
I just had Neurosurgery with Dr. Kelly and his whole team at PNI. I honestly wish that I was afforded the opportunity to provide more than 5 stars. I cannot say enough about how I was treated by Dr. Kelly, Dr. Griffiths, their team of doctors and nurses and the whole Providence St. Johns Hospital. I did extreme vetting over the last 3 years of neurosurgeons and facilities and I was finally led 2500 miles from my home to have my recent surgery. Dr. Kelly and Dr. Griffiths embody what a physic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly and Dr. Griffiths helped to develop endoscopic pituitary surgery and have assembled one of the best teams available for this type of surgery. Dr. Kelly was able to remove 100 percent of the tumor. My post op recovery was quick and nearly painless. Six weeks after the operation my pituitary function is nearly fully restored.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Daniel Kelly and his excellent team took care of my father for over a decade. My father Mr.W was first diagnosed with a Grade II atypical meningioma when I was in middle school. He required multiple surgeries to remove the recurrent tumor over the course of eleven years. Dr. Kelly has been with my family every step of the way. Dr. Kelly is not only a brilliant and talented surgeon who gave my father’s life back (not once, but three times) but also a truly understanding and patient doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly, Dr. Barkhoudarian, Dr. Sivakumar, Dr. Griffiths and their entire team are beyond amazing. They are calm, kind, extremely compassionate and highly skilled in what they do. I had been to some of the top doctors on the east and west coast prior to finding Dr. Kelly. No one compared to him and his associates. I am forever grateful to have found them and forever thankful for their amazing work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly is a true professional as is Dr. Griffiths, this team of doctors are and were my true gift life. I think god every day that husband found Dr. Kelly on You Tube of all places. We rated Dr. Kelly on Best Doctors, and had I surgery less than a month later. Dr. Kelly and his team are the best in world, and I was lucky to have Dr. Kelly do my surgery. 5 years after surgery and I doing great thanks to Dr. Kelly, Dr. Griffiths and their brilliant surgical team and skills. Thx A.Antonelli
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr Kelly, his staff and especially Sharmyn McGraw are AMAZING!!! I don' know how I would have made it through the surgery and especially the recovery w/o Sharmyn!!! Dr. Kelly is brilliant, kind, sympathetic and empathetic. There are none better!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly is very competent, professional and nice. His team handled my evaluation quickly and in a week did surgery to remove a macro adenoma. I owe him my vision and my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly, Dr. Griffiths and his staff performed a brain surgery on me and his whole team were fantastic, professional, highly skilled, qualified and caring. They are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly and his associates Dr. Barkhourdarian and Dr. Sivakumarw are the very best! They are very generous with their time and offer complete explanations for any questions and/or test results which need to be discussed. They are a great team and I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr. Kelly is a brilliant and kind neurosurgeon who is a consummate professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Kelly and his team of professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?
Dr Kelly and his associate Dr Walavan Sivakumar and the entire team were unbelievable. Their knowledge, compassion and ability to be such wonderful people far surpasses anything we have ever seen. This was my husbands 3rd brain surgery and we are happy to report that all is well. His first 2 were done other places. We both have worked in another hospital for 30 years and we were beyond impressed and well cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelly?