Dr. Daniel Kalb, MD

Dr. Daniel Kalb, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Cool Springs Family Medicine 4091 Mallory Ln Ste 118 Franklin, TN 37067 Get Directions

Dr. Daniel Kalb, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. He is 58 years old. Dr. Kalb is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center.

Dr. Kalb's Experience

See how Dr. Kalb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kalb

Dr. Kalb accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kalb has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kalb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalb to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kalb's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Kalb diagnosed my Lyme Disease after years of searching for answers. He has worked with me over the past three years and I'm almost healed. He is very caring and knowledgeable. If you want a typical doctor that gives you a check-up, prescribes an antibiotic and charges insurance, he is not your guy. However, if you want to get to the bottom of chronic pain and infections, you have found the right place.
in Nashville, TN |
Having spent years seeing many other doctors over and over who had no idea how to help me, Dr. Kalb has been the only one to provide real insight and improvement. He was extremely thorough in our first appointment and has been very kind and understanding in every appointment since.
in Nashville, TN |
Waited a MONTH to see Dr Kalb to prescribe a medication we asked about SPECIFICALLY before booking the appointment IN PERSON. Paid $250 cash up front since they do not bill insurance. Waited 1hr40min to see a nurse practitioner who said "sorry" they didn't prescribe the medication. She was kind, but the answer was extreemly disappointing since I could have been told that without waiting a month. Dr Kalb didn't even come see me to tell me this. Really disappointed in their practice.
Franklin, Tennessee |
I had suffered for years and spent thousands of dollars on health specialists of all kinds. They all wanted to give me medicine to treat a symptom and then refer me to another specialist. I don't know where I'd be if I had not found Dr. Kalb. He asked tons of questions and took tons of notes. With blood test confirmation, he diagnosed me and I'm on the road to recovery. He created an in depth treatment plan specific to my illness and co-infections. We are grateful.
in Statesville, NC |
I'm devastated. I should've listened to my instinct. If it seems too good to be true then it is probably too good to be true. The biggest reason why he doesn't take insurance is probably because insurance companies typically require following treatment guidelines..... Of which he clearly does not do. Be Aware. Phonies will tell you anything you want to hear in order to make an extra buck.
in Franklin, TN |
He was insulting, he didn't listen to why I came to see him and the urgency of my need. He had an online forum, but was impatient with me answering questions. He gave me conflicting advice about nutritional supplements and wouldn't prescribe a drug regimen without making another $200. appointment. That's after I paid $250. for the first appointment. The worse doctor I ever encountered in my life!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kalb, MD?
Are you Dr. Kalb?

Compare Dr. Kalb

}

Dr. Kalb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kalb has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kalb's Board Certifications

Upmc-Shadyside Hospital

Completed in 1991

Upmc-Shadyside Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Kalb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Primary Care for Adolescents