Dr. Daniel Jacobson, MD

Dr. Daniel Jacobson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Jacobson is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He completed his residency at Stanford University Health Services, and attended medical school at Stanford University. He completed his undergraduate degree at Brown University with a degree in biology, sociology and anthropology. He is originally from Dayton, Ohio. Dr. Jacobson balances his time between work, family and his 5 chickens: Ida, Lulu, Jenny, Goldie and Lina.

CU Rocky Mountain OB-GYN

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 200

Denver, CO 80220

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Cofinity
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Jacobson

See how frequently Dr. Jacobson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Endometriosis
Atrophic Vaginitis

Dr. Jacobson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobson "I encourage my patients to be active partners with me as we work together to achieve optimal health. I strive to provide the highest quality care for my patients while being considerate, sensitive and knowledgeable."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sterilization
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Stanford University Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Stanford University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Stanford University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Jacobson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rose Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures

View Ratings

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobson to family and friends
Dr. Jacobson's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. Jacobson is one of the most impressive medical professionals I have been lucky enough to know. During my first patient visit, Dr. Jacobson took the time to sit and get a thorough history from me. His bedside manner continues to be incredible. He is a brilliant doctor and diagnosed something very quickly and accurately but without any alarm. He called me personally to follow up. I trusted him instantly and I know I am in good hands. His degrees, his mind and his personality are enviable.
denver, co |
So thankful to have found Dr. Jacobson! He performed a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy on me for fibroids and I can't imagine an easier recovery. 2 other gyns told me I would need a large incision but thanks to Dr. J.'s skill I had only tiny incisions (despite my uterus being 10x normal size) with no post-op bleeding & almost no pain. Dr. J. is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever worked with. I feel my health is in excellent hands w/ him & the wonderful personnel @ Rocky Mountain!
in denver, co |
I had a robotic hysterectomy performed by Dr. Jacobson. I was amazed that I only took Tylenol for, at most, a week after surgery. I was up and walking around the same night and continued to do everyday activities at home, except for lifting anything heavy ( 10 lbs) I did sleep quite a lot for a week or so and took it easy for a couple of weeks, but had no bleeding until about 2 weeks post surgery, then just slight spotting. I would tell anyone to be confident to have this surgery with Dr. J.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Jacobson performed by hysterectomy in Dec 2016 using the Davinci robotic method. I was referred to the practice after my first opinion dr. gave the only option of a large, invasive and long-recovery horizontal incision for my fibroid removal. Dr. J was AMAZING. Confident, knowledgeable, skilled, kind. My resulting surgery with 4 small incisions could not have gone better, minimal downtime, easy recovery. Rocky Mountain, Dr. Levy and Dr. Jacobson are the best - highly recommend.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Jacobson recently performed a surgery for me. I was scared to have the surgery but he quickly put me at ease along with the entire surgical team at the Rose Surgical Center. The team was kind, compassionate, and answered all of my questions. I'm thankful for the nurses, the anesthesiologists, and the doctors. My OBGYN, Dr. D'Ambrosia held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep. Dr. Jacobson used minimally invasive surgical tools and techniques which enabled me to heal faster than I expected.
in Aurora |
Dr Jacobson was excellent with my care. His surgical team was wonderful and made me feel comfortable. I had very large fibroids my last doctor told me I was not a candidate for robotic surgery. But, Dr Jacobson was able to perform the surgery with no problem. I had the surgery about 3 week ago. I am back to work and doing very well thanks to Dr Jacobson. I would recommend anyone to see him he was wonderful.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jacobson was fantastic. He was very thorough in his explanation of all of my options. He also was extrememly respectful and took the time to answer all of my questions. He made sure I knew he could be reached for any follow-up questions. He was knowledgable, professional, and friendly.
in Denver |
Dr. J. changed my life! He listened to my concerns and together we developed a treatment plan that solved my issues. I recommend him to all my close friends. I thank him for improving my quality of life every time I see him. He is a generous, thoughtful, and incredibly skilled.
Englewood, Colorado |
I had gone to see Dr. Jacobson for over 15 years. He is a wonderful and kind doctor. The office staff is very friendly and easy to get ahold of.
Parker, CO |
Dr. Jacobson is very friendly and warm. He makes you feel comfortable and will take as much time as necessary to talk with you and explain any questions or issues you may have. He is never rushed or makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Very compassionate and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Jacobson, MD?
Are you Dr. Jacobson?

Visit Dr. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson accepts 18 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Denver, CO 80220
Sky Ridge Medical Center
10101 Ridgegate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Jacobson at CU Rocky Mountain OB-GYN