Dr. Daniel Husted, MD

Dr. Daniel Husted, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

We recognize that you have plenty of choices when it comes to orthopaedic care and that's why everything we do is designed to put our patients first. We also offer same day and next day appointments so you can avoid unnecessary ER wait times and expenses.

Dr. Daniel Husted, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Stuart, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Husted is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Martin Medical Center.

Dr. Husted's Experience

See how Dr. Husted's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Husted

Dr. Husted accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Husted has admitting privileges.

Dr. Husted's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Husted to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Husted's Performance
    GOOD
Dr. Husted is a terrific orthopedic surgeon, especially for people with lower back or neck issues, including herniated, slipped and misaligned discs. I have had two operations with Dr. Husted, the first being a spinal fusion to align discs L4 -L5 and the second a year and a half later, to align all of the displaced discs from L2 to L5. In both cases, Dr. Husted used a small incision to access the damaged vertebrae in the spine to repair the sources of the radiating pains in my legs.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Husted at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Ft Pierce, FL |
This wonderful man and his staff were so super!! Thank you very much for making sure all insurance was done right I never was asked for any money or told any dollar amount. Never was a stress. I owe so much to Dr. Husted. He was easy to look at ?? He was very clear I LIVE PAIN FREE. It took some time and walking and gym. And a good attitude you have to want to get better. Dr Husted can do his super job,but you have to do your part!!!!! Thank you for my life back Kim
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It's our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Husted was the first physician I met with , other than my primary care doctor, who saw me as a whole person, not just a part of my body that was in need of medical help. He did not rush me to have surgery. His patience, listening skills, and eventually surgical and post surgical attentiveness is much appreciated.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Husted. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Husted was very sincere about finding out the cause of my back problems after my car accident in June of last year. He was very focused and really cares about my well being. He would explain everything in great detail so I could understand. He did back surgery on my lower back last October and I'm very happy with the results. Thanks to Dr. Husted, I'm pain free and I'm able to live my life like normal again. I will definitely recommend Dr. Husted to all my friends and family.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Husted!
in Stuart, FL |
One of the best specialists dealing with spinal problems. Staff and Dr. Are all wonderful Highly recommend
in Stuart, FL |
I felt like the Dr wasn't interested in my wants and desires and just wanted to follow what he called insurance protocol. Which was doing anything but costing me time and money. I went to my old Dr. in Orlando and he had me scheduled for surgery and in a week I 100% better.
in Fresno, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Husted in 2012 and had a cervical fusion in early 2013. He is the best doctor! He takes the time to understand what symptoms you're experiencing and your pain seriously- there's no skepticism in his voice. Although I was nervous before surgery, his bedside manner put me at ease and everything went smoothly. Also- great placement for incision, the scar is nearly invisible to others unless I point it out.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Did not realize how much this DR should be rated ***** 5 stars until I had a terrible DR. Thank you Dr, Husted although you do not take my new insurance :(
Stuart, FL |
I waited a year to write my review. A year ago at this time I was suffering from debilitating neck pain. Dr Husted placed an implant into my spine and I have been and continue to be free from pain and have full motion. He had the bedside manner I would expect from a spinal surgeon. I prefer my spinal surgeon to be confident and very focused on the job he is performing and he is. After the procedure appointments, insurance and benefit matters were all made easy by his office staff. 5 Stars.
in Canton, Ohio |
Dr. Hustled completed 2 major back surgeries on me in 1 week. I can't even begin to express how blessed I am to have found him it's been 26 months ago and I am still doing great. I'd I ever have a problem I will go back even though I moved back home to Ohio. Thank you Dr Husted! Alice
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Husted, MD?

Compare Dr. Husted

Dr. Husted's Care Philosophy

Dr. Husted's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Husted has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Husted's Board Certifications

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

San Francisco Spine Institute

Completed in 2006

University Of Florida

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Husted does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Husted and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Disc Replacement
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty