Dr. Daniel Hurwitz, MD

Dr. Daniel Hurwitz, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Daniel Hurwitz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Hurwitz is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.

Dr. Hurwitz's Experience

See how Dr. Hurwitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hurwitz

Dr. Hurwitz accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hurwitz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hurwitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurwitz to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Hurwitz's Performance
    GOOD
in Coral Springs, FL |
I have been treating with Dr. Hurwitz for many years. He is a fantastic doctor and his staff is great. Recently, I visited him without an appointment because I was scheduled to take a cruise and I was sick. He prescribed me medication and I was able to enjoy my vacation.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Have been seeing Dr. Hurwitz since 1980 and I fully trust him as a physician. He recently joined Holy Cross Medical Group, which for the most part are a bunch of incompetents. Their billing stinks and they argue with you over the number of pills they can order through mail order. I certainly hope this merger of his practice with Holy Cross gets better. If this is how they operate, I hope I never have to go to their hospital.
Coral Springs, FL |
I went to Dr Hurwitz for a banged up my hand and referral for an xray. After the xray, no one called me to give any updates on the xray. I called Dr Hurwitz office a week after the xrays and was quickly forwarded to the nursing station. Since no one answered at the nursing station, I left a detailed message, requesting an update from my xrays. A week and a half later, still no call back, so I call again. Just to be forwarded to the nursing station again to leave another message. Stay away
in Pompano Beach, FL |
In my opinion,Dr. Hurwitz used to be a wonderful doctor, maybe he still is, but since he sold out to Holy Cross Group his office staff is incompetent.After the first time I had an issue with them, he told me that that they were terrible - they were forced upon him by Holy Cross.Now he defends them.All I needed was a referral for an appointment in 2 days,I asked for the referral 2 weeks ago, so did the specialist.The last time I never got the referral and it cost me $800 out of pocket.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hurwitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Hurwitz?

Compare Dr. Hurwitz

Dr. Hurwitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Hurwitz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hurwitz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1974

Grant Medical Center

Completed in 1975

Grant Medical Center

Completed in 1976

Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1977

Dr. Hurwitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurwitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hurwitz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hurwitz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.