Dr. Daniel Hu, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Arrowhead Women's Center 6370 W Union Hills Dr Glendale, AZ 85308 Get Directions
Dr. Daniel Hu, MD

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Hu is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center and Abrazo Arrowhead Campus.

...See Less

Dr. Hu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is the senior member of Arrowhead Women's Center. His practice is based on his Christian values and beliefs. Originally from Nebraska, he received his Bachelors of Science and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency at UMKC at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City. He has been board certified for the last 20 years in OB/Gyn and has performed over 6000 deliveries and 1200 C sections. He specializes in general and complicated pregnancies, Gynecological issues such as painful, heavy, or irregular menses, chronic pelvic pain, and contraception. He performs the latest technology in female sterilization, endometrial ablation for abnormal periods, and Robotic Gyn surgery and hysterectomy. Dr. Hu has lived in the Valley for the last 20 years, and enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf with his 12-year-old son.

Dr. Hu's Experience

See how Dr. Hu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Hu is now accepting new patients
Arrowhead Women's Center6370 W Union Hills Dr
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 414-3500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hu to family and friends
Dr. Hu's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
I first saw Dr Hu approximately 12 years ago while living in Glendale. I loved having him as my GYN (I'm 50+ and was past having kids). I moved out of state for 2 years and moved back to AZ, but to Chandler, AZ. I decided to renew my patient/Dr relationship with him, because I felt so comfortable with him and have complete confidence in him taking care of my health. I recently had a laparoscopic full hysterectomy and am very pleased with how the whole process went from start to finish.
in Phoenix az |
Dr. Hu is amazing! He was my doctor for my second pregnancy. I refused to go back to my first child's doctor because of the lack of care that was given. When I met Dr. Hu I felt so comfortable and that was my main concern. He always takes his time and makes sure you don't leave with any unanswered questions. My experience with him was overall exceptional. My sister-in-law is now going to him for her first pregnancy! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing and personal experienc
Surprise, AZ |
He is a wonderful doctor. He took his time and answered all questions.
Surprise, AZ |
Dr. Hu was the perfect doctor for my first pregnancy. He made me feel comfortable and prepared to have my baby. He always made sure to ask if I had any questions and answered them thoroughly. He also had a great sense of humor and was a pleasure to talk to at each visit. He checked in on me regularly in the hospital while I was in the process of being induced. When I went into labor quickly he got there right away and delivered our son. I will definitely be back when it is time for baby #2
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Hu was great, he had a genuine concern for the well being of my wife and our son. Even though i was not his primary patient he made sure to be very engaged with me as well. He made sure all my questions were answered and kept me informed about everything that was happening and what was to come next. Being that I am in the military, having Dr Hu be able to put my mind at ease about the complications my wife was experiencing during pregnancy made me trilled about our choice. Highly Recommended
in Glendale, AZ |
His level of concern and kindness towards my pregnancy was consistent and is what every doctor should strive to achieve. Every step of the way he asked about my concerns or questions and not only answered but made sure we understood the answers. His bedside manner towards my complicated pregnancy had me leaving the office without concerns Every visit was looked forward to and a joy after leaving. If we were to have another child he would be our first and ONLY choice.
in Glendale |
Dr. Hu is absolutely amazing. I have been going to him for over 10 years. Recently I had to have a Myomectomy. Dr. Hu was quick to get me in and diagnose the issue. He was proactive with getting specific tests done and didn't waste any time. He made me a priority and took the time to listen, answers all my questions, and ease my anxiety. Throughout the process he and his assistant returned any and all calls and followed up with me before and after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Hu!
in Glendale, AZ |
I love Dr. Hu!! He always has a smile on his face and is always happy to see you. He has delivered all three of my children via c-section. He stays calm and reassures his clients that all will be ok. I will continue to see him although I will not be having any more kids due to the tying of my tubes. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hu! :)
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hu has been my doctor for 6 years. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. I highly recommend him. Hi staff is wonderful and very friendly.
in Goodyear, AZ |
We love Dr Hu! He delivered both of our children (2011 & 2016). All of my concerns were always addressed and Dr Hu always goes above and beyond.
in Peoria,AZ |
Dr. Hu was incredibly attentive and caring. I lost one of my twins later in my pregnancy and him along with his staff were amazing. His assistant was so down to earth as well. I had complications during my delivery as well and Daniel saved my son and I's life.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This past year my husband and I found out we were expecting our fist child and we looked up Dr. Hu and were very satisfied right from the start. He is very thorough when explaining everything and listens to every concern. Halfway through a very healthy pregnancy my water unexpectedly broke (PPROM) at 25 weeks. I had to be hospitalized for the reminder of my pregnancy, but Dr. Hu was great about keeping me reassured and checking in on me daily. I would definitely recommend.
in Peoria, AZ |
This was a horrible visit. He wasn't truly listening to what I was saying, disregarded my concerns, told me it was my other doctor's problem when I attempted to get paperwork showing why I am experiencing such chronic pelvic pain due to endometriosis. I wanted to make sure I don't have any health risks due to this pain and due to the absence of my monthly cycle, and I left there in tears. Worst experience, he showed zero care for my concerns. Woman who helped me before him was extremely nice.
in Youngtown, AZ |
Dr. Hu is a very good doctor. His staff are all so nice and respectful. Although, dr. Hu does seam to go on vacation alot, which concerened me a bit.
in Litchfield Park, AZ |
I have been going to this office since for over 14 years. The staff has always been incredible and really makes you feel comfortable. If I were not moving out of state, I would continue going to here. Dr. Hu is an amazing doctor and truly cares about each patient's health. I have never been to a visit where we did not discuss next steps, possible outcomes, and what my overall concerns or questions were. From start to finish the entire staff has a smile on their face that lets you know that
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Hu is amazing... He takes the time to talk with you and answer all your questions, he also cares and wants to make sure your health is taken care of. He did my surgery when no one else would. He is the best and i would highly recommend him...
in Peoria, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Hu as he is a great listener, direct, efficient, and has a calming presence that any pregnant woman can appreciate! On top of that, his staff is incredible, too! It seems as though the entire office was just as excited for our new baby as we were.
in Peoria Arizona |
He always smile and happy. He takes good care of me and he did the best with what I requested. I am so glad to have him as my doctor . He dilivered my first son and second son were safe and wondeful. If I plan to have other one baby I will go to see him again. I highly recommend .
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am very pleased with Dr. Hu. He delivered my third child and helped me with other gynecological concerns that I had. He has always made me feel good about my health. I would go to him for any gynecological concern that I have in the future.
in Surprise |
Ive been going to this office for years, today they wouldn't see because they said I owed a past 10 dollar co pay so it would of been 20 which I didn't not have they didn't care said I had to reschedule wow I wont be going back to this office
in Phoenix, AZ |
would definitely recommend !!
in Peoria, AZ |
This was my second pregnancy and first time seeing Dr. Hu. I was nervous going to a new doctor but right away Dr. Hu made me feel comfortable. My husband felt he had good energy. Over the 9 months of my pregnancy I saw Dr. Hu every doctor visit and I will continue to see him as my regular obgyn.
in Peoria, AZ |
I can't recommend Dr. Hu enough! I just delivered my son in the beginning of July, and he made the whole experience extremely pleasant. He is extremely honest, reassuring and has wonderful bedside manner. He made sure to take his time answering any questions my husband and I had as first time parents, which put our minds at ease!
in Peoria, Arizona |
Immediately felt comfortable and in good hands. He was very friendly and personable and wasn't in a hurry to end the visit. Answered my questioned and always had a smile. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!
in Peoria AZ |
Dr Hu and staff are amazing. I almost want to get pregnant again just to see the dr and staff. Very clean and very caring. They always took me in quickly set my appointments up and were very knowledgable and answered my calls and questions quickly. Of all my 4 kids dr Hu was my doctor for my last one and was he best. The delivery was so fast and encouraging and made me very comfortable. Thank you
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hu's for over 12 years. From my annual exams to the delivering of my two children Dr. Hu has been amazing. He always takes the time to listen to my questions and alleviate my concerns. The office and staff are awesome and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Tolleson, AZ |
This doctor was referred to me by my daughter. I been having some heavy periods, and I was concerned that it could be signs of something far more serious since ovarian and tumors runs in my family. My first impression with Dr. Hu I am left me with that feeling that my health is in the hands of someone who is professional, informative and genuinely interested in my well being. The follow up appointments were the same, affirming what I already know that no matter how many visits I have with him
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had a great experience through out my whole pregnancy under the care of Dr Hu including the delivery of my daughter. Dr Hu always explained everything thoroughly and made sure we had no questions and is always very friendly and polite. His staff and all Dr's at Arrowhead are great as well! I will definitely be going back if we plan to have more children!
in surprise, AZ |
Dr. Hu is by far the best doctor I have ever had!! He is very kind and caring with all my needs! I would totally recommend him!
in Peoria, AZ |
Absolutely love Dr. Hu! Always professional and answers any questions I may have. He makes the appointments easy to go to. Staff is great too. I highly recommend him - even for the people that prefer a female doctor - he is that great!
in Peoria, AZ |
Amazing doctor. I had an emergency C-section, severe preeclampsia, he reassured me that all will be well. Scar is minimal. I was impressed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My experience has been Great ! I'm so Happy that I switched OB's. Dr. Hu did my first delivery and it was a c-section, but if I have to do it again in the future I would most defiantly Have Dr. Hu deliver!!
in Peoria, AZ |
He has been my doctor since 2007. I have been through all 4 of my pregnancies with him, and he's been great.
in Surprise, AZ |
He has been incredible!! He listens and understands! He is willing to do any treatment needed to resolve the issues you're having without making you feeling guilty or patronizing. The staff are really nice and friendly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He delivered my youngest last November Via C-section, I loved him, his office, the staff, his bedside manner, the short wait. I'm so Happy that I switched OB's from my prior doc. and took on Dr. Hu. If I have any more babies, he will be my guy. Otherwise, I'll at least be seeing him every year for my girlie appointments. :-)
Dr. Hu has performed 3 of my surgeries for my endometriosis, he's very professional and respects your opinion and listens to your concerns. He has also delivered both of my daughters. I would recommend him to anyone. I wouldn't use any other Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hu, MD?
Are you Dr. Hu?

Compare Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is the senior member of Arrowhead Women's Center. His practice is based on his Christian values and beliefs. Originally from Nebraska, he received his Bachelors of Science and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency at UMKC at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City.  He has been board certified for the last 20 years in OB/Gyn and has performed over 6000 deliveries and 1200 C sections.  He specializes in general and complicated pregnancies, Gynecological issues such as painful, heavy, or irregular menses, chronic pelvic pain, and contraception.  He performs the latest technology in female sterilization, endometrial ablation for abnormal periods, and Robotic Gyn surgery and hysterectomy.  Dr. Hu has lived in the Valley for the last 20 years, and enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf with his 12-year-old son.

Dr. Hu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Hu has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hu's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Birth
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1993

Creighton University

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Hu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cesarean Hysterectomy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC