Dr. Daniel Hu, MD

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Arrowhead Women's Cente 6370 W Union Hills Dr, Glendale, AZ 85308 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is the senior member of Arrowhead Women's Center. His practice is based on his Christian values and beliefs. Originally from Nebraska, he received his Bachelors of Science and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency at UMKC at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City. He has been board certified for the last 20 years in OB/Gyn and has performed over 6000 deliveries and 1200 C sections. He specializes in general and complicated pregnancies, Gynecological issues such as painful, heavy, or irregular menses, chronic pelvic pain, and contraception. He performs the latest technology in female sterilization, endometrial ablation for abnormal periods, and Robotic Gyn surgery and hysterectomy. Dr. Hu has lived in the Valley for the last 20 years, and enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf with his 12-year-old son.Read more

Dr. Hu's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu accepts 16 insurance carriers

16 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu's Review Details
4.7 based on 133 responses
Experience with Dr. Hu
Dr. Hu's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (121)
in Peoria, AZ |
I can't recommend Dr. Hu enough! I just delivered my son in the beginning of July, and he made the whole experience extremely pleasant. He is extremely honest, reassuring and has wonderful bedside manner. He made sure to take his time answering any questions my husband and I had as first time parents, which put our minds at ease!
in Peoria, Arizona |
Immediately felt comfortable and in good hands. He was very friendly and personable and wasn't in a hurry to end the visit. Answered my questioned and always had a smile. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!
in Peoria AZ |
Dr Hu and staff are amazing. I almost want to get pregnant again just to see the dr and staff. Very clean and very caring. They always took me in quickly set my appointments up and were very knowledgable and answered my calls and questions quickly. Of all my 4 kids dr Hu was my doctor for my last one and was he best. The delivery was so fast and encouraging and made me very comfortable. Thank you
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hu's for over 12 years. From my annual exams to the delivering of my two children Dr. Hu has been amazing. He always takes the time to listen to my questions and alleviate my concerns. The office and staff are awesome and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Tolleson, AZ |
This doctor was referred to me by my daughter. I been having some heavy periods, and I was concerned that it could be signs of something far more serious since ovarian and tumors runs in my family. My first impression with Dr. Hu I am left me with that feeling that my health is in the hands of someone who is professional, informative and genuinely interested in my well being. The follow up appointments were the same, affirming what I already know that no matter how many visits I have with him
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had a great experience through out my whole pregnancy under the care of Dr Hu including the delivery of my daughter. Dr Hu always explained everything thoroughly and made sure we had no questions and is always very friendly and polite. His staff and all Dr's at Arrowhead are great as well! I will definitely be going back if we plan to have more children!
in surprise, AZ |
Dr. Hu is by far the best doctor I have ever had!! He is very kind and caring with all my needs! I would totally recommend him!
in Peoria, AZ |
Absolutely love Dr. Hu! Always professional and answers any questions I may have. He makes the appointments easy to go to. Staff is great too. I highly recommend him - even for the people that prefer a female doctor - he is that great!
in Peoria, AZ |
Amazing doctor. I had an emergency C-section, severe preeclampsia, he reassured me that all will be well. Scar is minimal. I was impressed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My experience has been Great ! I'm so Happy that I switched OB's. Dr. Hu did my first delivery and it was a c-section, but if I have to do it again in the future I would most defiantly Have Dr. Hu deliver!!
in Peoria, AZ |
He has been my doctor since 2007. I have been through all 4 of my pregnancies with him, and he's been great.
in Surprise, AZ |
He has been incredible!! He listens and understands! He is willing to do any treatment needed to resolve the issues you're having without making you feeling guilty or patronizing. The staff are really nice and friendly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He delivered my youngest last November Via C-section, I loved him, his office, the staff, his bedside manner, the short wait. I'm so Happy that I switched OB's from my prior doc. and took on Dr. Hu. If I have any more babies, he will be my guy. Otherwise, I'll at least be seeing him every year for my girlie appointments. :-)
Dr. Hu has performed 3 of my surgeries for my endometriosis, he's very professional and respects your opinion and listens to your concerns. He has also delivered both of my daughters. I would recommend him to anyone. I wouldn't use any other Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hu, MD?
Are you Dr. Daniel Hu, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hu

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Birth
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Cesarean Hysterectomy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound
  • Uterine Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Creighton University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1989

St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1990

St Lukes Hospital

Completed in 1993

Creighton University

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Hu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Hu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hu

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hu's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hu

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Hu's Care Philosophy

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is the senior member of Arrowhead Women's Center. His practice is based on his Christian values and beliefs. Originally from Nebraska, he received his Bachelors of Science and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency at UMKC at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City.  He has been board certified for the last 20 years in OB/Gyn and has performed over 6000 deliveries and 1200 C sections.  He specializes in general and complicated pregnancies, Gynecological issues such as painful, heavy, or irregular menses, chronic pelvic pain, and contraception.  He performs the latest technology in female sterilization, endometrial ablation for abnormal periods, and Robotic Gyn surgery and hysterectomy.  Dr. Hu has lived in the Valley for the last 20 years, and enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf with his 12-year-old son.