Dr. Daniel Hu, MD

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Arrowhead Women's Center 6370 W Union Hills Dr, Glendale, AZ 85308 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is the senior member of Arrowhead Women's Center. His practice is based on his Christian values and beliefs. Originally from Nebraska, he received his Bachelors of Science and Medical Degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency at UMKC at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City. He has been board certified for the last 20 years in OB/Gyn and has performed over 6000 deliveries and 1200 C sections. He specializes in general and complicated pregnancies, Gynecological issues such as painful, heavy, or irregular menses, chronic pelvic pain, and contraception. He performs the latest technology in female sterilization, endometrial ablation for abnormal periods, and Robotic Gyn surgery and hysterectomy. Dr. Hu has lived in the Valley for the last 20 years, and enjoys hunting, fishing, and golf with his 12-year-old son.Read more

Dr. Hu's Experience

See how Dr. Hu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Hu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hu to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Hu
Dr. Hu's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (127)
in Peoria, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Hu as he is a great listener, direct, efficient, and has a calming presence that any pregnant woman can appreciate! On top of that, his staff is incredible, too! It seems as though the entire office was just as excited for our new baby as we were.
in Peoria Arizona |
He always smile and happy. He takes good care of me and he did the best with what I requested. I am so glad to have him as my doctor . He dilivered my first son and second son were safe and wondeful. If I plan to have other one baby I will go to see him again. I highly recommend .
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am very pleased with Dr. Hu. He delivered my third child and helped me with other gynecological concerns that I had. He has always made me feel good about my health. I would go to him for any gynecological concern that I have in the future.
in Surprise |
Ive been going to this office for years, today they wouldn't see because they said I owed a past 10 dollar co pay so it would of been 20 which I didn't not have they didn't care said I had to reschedule wow I wont be going back to this office
in Phoenix, AZ |
would definitely recommend !!
in Peoria, AZ |
This was my second pregnancy and first time seeing Dr. Hu. I was nervous going to a new doctor but right away Dr. Hu made me feel comfortable. My husband felt he had good energy. Over the 9 months of my pregnancy I saw Dr. Hu every doctor visit and I will continue to see him as my regular obgyn.
in Peoria, AZ |
I can't recommend Dr. Hu enough! I just delivered my son in the beginning of July, and he made the whole experience extremely pleasant. He is extremely honest, reassuring and has wonderful bedside manner. He made sure to take his time answering any questions my husband and I had as first time parents, which put our minds at ease!
in Peoria, Arizona |
Immediately felt comfortable and in good hands. He was very friendly and personable and wasn't in a hurry to end the visit. Answered my questioned and always had a smile. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!
in Peoria AZ |
Dr Hu and staff are amazing. I almost want to get pregnant again just to see the dr and staff. Very clean and very caring. They always took me in quickly set my appointments up and were very knowledgable and answered my calls and questions quickly. Of all my 4 kids dr Hu was my doctor for my last one and was he best. The delivery was so fast and encouraging and made me very comfortable. Thank you
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hu's for over 12 years. From my annual exams to the delivering of my two children Dr. Hu has been amazing. He always takes the time to listen to my questions and alleviate my concerns. The office and staff are awesome and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Tolleson, AZ |
This doctor was referred to me by my daughter. I been having some heavy periods, and I was concerned that it could be signs of something far more serious since ovarian and tumors runs in my family. My first impression with Dr. Hu I am left me with that feeling that my health is in the hands of someone who is professional, informative and genuinely interested in my well being. The follow up appointments were the same, affirming what I already know that no matter how many visits I have with him
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had a great experience through out my whole pregnancy under the care of Dr Hu including the delivery of my daughter. Dr Hu always explained everything thoroughly and made sure we had no questions and is always very friendly and polite. His staff and all Dr's at Arrowhead are great as well! I will definitely be going back if we plan to have more children!
in surprise, AZ |
Dr. Hu is by far the best doctor I have ever had!! He is very kind and caring with all my needs! I would totally recommend him!
in Peoria, AZ |
Absolutely love Dr. Hu! Always professional and answers any questions I may have. He makes the appointments easy to go to. Staff is great too. I highly recommend him - even for the people that prefer a female doctor - he is that great!
in Peoria, AZ |
Amazing doctor. I had an emergency C-section, severe preeclampsia, he reassured me that all will be well. Scar is minimal. I was impressed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My experience has been Great ! I'm so Happy that I switched OB's. Dr. Hu did my first delivery and it was a c-section, but if I have to do it again in the future I would most defiantly Have Dr. Hu deliver!!
in Peoria, AZ |
He has been my doctor since 2007. I have been through all 4 of my pregnancies with him, and he's been great.
in Surprise, AZ |
He has been incredible!! He listens and understands! He is willing to do any treatment needed to resolve the issues you're having without making you feeling guilty or patronizing. The staff are really nice and friendly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He delivered my youngest last November Via C-section, I loved him, his office, the staff, his bedside manner, the short wait. I'm so Happy that I switched OB's from my prior doc. and took on Dr. Hu. If I have any more babies, he will be my guy. Otherwise, I'll at least be seeing him every year for my girlie appointments. :-)
Dr. Hu has performed 3 of my surgeries for my endometriosis, he's very professional and respects your opinion and listens to your concerns. He has also delivered both of my daughters. I would recommend him to anyone. I wouldn't use any other Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hu, MD?
Are you Dr. Hu?