Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM

Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male
Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Barry University Of Podiatric Medicine At Miami in 1999 and specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.Read his story

5553 Marquesas Cir

Sarasota, FL 34233

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Howard's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Our goal is to deliver excellent care, using the best of current techniques and treatments.  Same day appointments ("Sick today, seen today") appointments available.  Our commitment is to get our patients back on their feet, and back to life.

• Podiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard?
Dr. Howard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM
I've been seeing Dr. Howard for 3-4 years. He is easy to talk to, takes his time, and explains everything he wants to do in detail which makes for a good relationship. And, for a very successful surgeon, he doesn't want to rush into the operating room! I was so ready for surgery but he wanted to try other options first. He makes less money doing that, but it shows he puts patient care first. Besides all that, he is a genuinely nice guy! ~Peter, Sarasota
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I saw Dr. Howard a couple of times and appreciated his knowledge and warm and friendly manner. I went to make an appointment to visit him again about the same foot issues, and I’m totally not happy, he’s left the practice I was seeing him at, which was a long drive, to even further away. Changing Drs. Is so hard once you’ve found one you like!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Howard! I suffered with a deformity of my foot/ankle for over 35 years after an ankle fusion. I had 4 opinions regarding this problem and all the other physicians recommended a re-fusion or total ankle replacement with a very long recovery. Dr. Howard was able to fix my foot deformity without doing any surgery on my ankle. My surgery was a complete success and I am now able to walk flat footed. Great doctor with a GREAT personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I thought he was the bomb, until I got a second opinion. I did so ONLY for MY peace of mind because I was about to make a permanent change to my body (fusion) and wanted to make sure I was doing the best thing for my condition. My intention was to go ahead with Dr. Howard, with the surgery he recommended. He took such offense he became cold, condescending and reversed his original recommendation. I left the office so disheartened and bewildered. Needless to say, I am seeking care elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I`ve been Dr.Howard patient since 2010. He is the best in his field. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Good doctors are hard to find and it's hard to know who to choose so let me make it easy for u. doctor Howard meets every challenge head on and doesn't rest until he achieves that challenge. I have over the years given him many challenges and he has worked tirelessly to make sure I am in the least amount of pain possible even with my surgeries. He has made himself available to me 24/7 and has made sure his staff gives me the best care possible. After years in a wheelchair today I am out walking
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Excellent doctor! His expertise and "bedside manner" Is greatly appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Dr. Howard was very thorough, explaining in detail my issue, the expected procedure, post-surgical and ambulatory expectations, pain management and my compliance as his patient. Everything went smoothly with no unexpected problems. He is truly an expert in his field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I have been with Dr.Howard for 14 years. He is absolutely the finest surgeon anywhere in this area. He is professional, knowledgeable,and a kind man. I have had many surgeries by him and have always had a great outcome. I always recommend him to family,friends, and strangers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Dr Howard is an amazing provider. He treated me with 100% of his attention. The facility that he performed my surgery is very good and has great professionals. His office and staff are welcoming, we can feel comfortable with all of them. Thank you everyone at SOA for taking care of me and my case with so much kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Dr. Howard is an exceptional podiatrist. His knowledge is superb and he does a great job explaining the patient's medical problem and treatment plan. Most importantly, Dr. Howard takes the time to talk to his patients and make sure they understand their treatment plan options. I highly recommend Dr. Howard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Dr. Howard is an excellent, caring and knowledgeable physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an outstanding podiatrist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
Dr. Howard is an excellent physician and surgeon. After a very thorough history and exam, he was able to diagnose my condition which was missed by the other surgeons. His staff, particularly Laura and Lilly (sp?) were really friendly and helpful, which relieved the usual fear we all have when we go to see a doctor about problems that may require surgery. He was also careful to follow a plan that started very conservatively and only progressed to surgery when it was clearly needed. 5 STARS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I’m new to the area and coming from a terrific Podiatrist in Celebration. This was the most disappointing doctors visit I’ve probably ever had. New patient remember. He didn’t introduce myself, did virtually no family history, didn’t find out what my knowledge and interests were about my condition, stared at the computer screen most of the time, went off on tangents and really didn’t put his hands on me to care for me. I couldn’t wait to get out of there and left before he did. Pass on this one.
We apologize for you having this unfortunate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
In a time where the quality of care and the quantity of time a physician provides is solely driven by economics and the health insurance industry it is great to be taken back to a time when doctors spent the time necessary with a patient to make him or her feel like more than task on an institutional schedule to be checked off in the course of a day. Dr. Howard's affability, personality & exam-room manner are second to none. Run or walk (if you can) to him-If not, he'll fix you so you can!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Howard. He skillfully repaired what my dermatologist started but failed in the removal of a large cyst near my big toe. Dr. Howard is not only an excellent surgeon, but has great bedside manner and humor as well. A real nice guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
So hard to believe, but have found a great doctor who spends time with you sharing alot of information, listened to my concerns & believes in the conservative approach (actually asked my opinion on which route i was comfortable with taking) extremely knowledgeable, yet not full of himself (as is the case elsewhere...) I would highly recommended Dr. Howard for all things foot related. Waiting time was minimal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
If you need a podiatrist, Dr. Howard is the one you want. He is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
My wife saw Dr Howard on 11/10/16 for a very minor procedure,to cut a tendon in her toe to enable the toe to make proper contact with the ground.Dr Howard emphasized several times that this would be only be a 30 second procedure. When I received the bill, I was flabbergasted that this procedure was billed at $1089. We will never return and would not recommend this practioner.
Our fees are set by Medicare and the difference...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Howard, DPM?
My left foot was hurting so bad I could barely walk. I had been to therapy, seen other physicians, had cortisone shots and nothing was working as a real long term fix. Dr. Howard prescribed a cream to use as well as specific shoes and support. He also put me in an ankle support because there was more than one problem. There is never a quick fix for tendon damage but given enough time and the right treatment they will heal. It has taken 8 months later I can walk to Atlanta!! Thank you!!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Howard?