Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM

Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Denville, NJ. He specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Hennessy accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hennessy has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(973) 239-7694Find providers who accept this insurance

• Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

Dr. Hennessy takes a conservative approach to his treatment but has extensive surgical training and employs it as necessary.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Hennessy?
Dr. Hennessy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
I have been to two other podiatrists and neither have been able to solve my pain. My first appointment with Dr. Henessy he intently listened to all details of my history and for the first time I felt like a doctor was truly listening to my story. He is a wonderful, very trustworthy doctor and surgeon. I recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
He is an excellent podiatrist. My daughter's went for a horrible week of pain to a 24 hour recovery. First time in the office, they accommodate us the same day and while in the office the process was quick and the Dr. Always want to make sure you understand the process and ask you for extra questions, very professional, great staff, amazing office we didn't have to go to another place for x-ray and plenty of parking in the location. I recommend this office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Came to Dr. Hennessy in Feb 2018 after suffering through plantar fasciitis since June of 2011. Had been to several other podiatrists over the years, with same results. Told Dr. Hennessy I was looking for a more aggressive approach. He went through all options. We tried a few - with some minor improvements. Decided on surgery in July. It went very well. Have completed rehab, am back to exercising and running regularly again. Dr. Hennessy and his staff were great. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
He is a GREAT doctor. Spends a lot of time with patients. His staff is extremely kind & courteous. We were running late & they were so accommodating. The office is clean. Short wait time if any.... I highly recommend him for a local podiatrist for ALL ages....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr Hennessy changed my life after seeing him. Since I run a lot he has made a huge difference in the way my body feels after I run long distances! His bed side manner is awesome and a great person overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Easy to get an appointment, professional friendly staff. Dr. Hennessy takes his time with his patients and explains medical issues and treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Wonderful Doctor, wonderful staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
One of the most caring and thoughtful Dr's I've seen (and I've seen plenty). He really cares about his patients and makes the decision that will be best for the patient. He did my one ankle surgery and my recovery was fabulous. I had to have the same surgery on the other ankle through workman's comp and I have a much better outcome on the ankle Dr. Hennessy worked on. Dr. Hennessy moved further away from me, but I would travel to see him in a heartbeat if I needed surgery again!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is a wonderful podiatrist. He takes the time to explain the care that is needed. He does not rush through your appointment and is professional and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is extremely caring, sensitive and thorough. He explains all options available to allow you to make an informed decision. He is also great with patients that are a bit nervous about what procedure needs to be done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
We were fortunate to see Dr. Hennessy as he diagnosed a problem that has been missed by multiple pediatric orthopedics. Dr. Hennessy is thorough, thoughtful and considerate. He truly listens and understands to ensure he is providing the best treatment possible. His bedside manner is topnotch and I will never be able to put in to words how truly grateful I am for his exceptional skills as a DPM. I highly recommend Dr. Hennessy to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
I have been extremely satisfied with Dr Daniel Hennessy at the NJ Foot and Ankle Center. Dr Hennessy is a competent attentive Podiatrist and Surgeon. He listens to your concerns and carefully explains the necessary treatment(s) for your well care. He has excellent 'bed-side' manner and personally returned phone calls to answer questions. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is a very competent and knowledgable Doctor. He talks to you, not over your head, helping you understand what is going on with your feet. He is always punctual for your appointment. Most importantly, he makes you feel like you matter. He takes the time to talk to you, not just push a patient in and out so he can get to the next one. He had a great bedside manner and seems to truly love what he is doing. One of the best doctors I have ever been to!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is a wonderful doctor! He was extremely attentive and caring. He gave me options to help me with my pain and it has helped so much. I am so grateful for his patience and will definitely be going back. Thank you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hennessy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hennessy treats patients.