Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM

Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 37

Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Denville, NJ. He is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hennessy to book an appointment.

Denville Foot & Ankle

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hennessy

91.78082191780823%
5.47945205479452%

Dr. Hennessy?
  • Listened & answered questions (69)
  • Staff friendliness (69)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (68)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (4)
Dr. Hennessy & staff are fantastic!! They are very caring & so nice! I have many health issues, especially with feet. Best podiatrist I ever been to. Highly recommend him!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tara A – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy was highly referred to me by a co-worker. I was desperate to find a podiatrist who could get me back on my feet again. After seeing three different podiatrists, I came to see Dr. Hennessy and am more than happy with the results I am seeing under his care. His bedside manner and evaluation/treatment skills surpass those that I've seen elsewhere. Thank you, Dr. Hennessy!
Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Hennessy to anyone that is in need of a podiatrist. I took my 14 year old son to see him for his foot issues. His treatment plan was spot on and the surgery was a great success! Dr. Hennessy is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and overall a great person! His staff is helpful and his office is clean and pristine. Again I highly recommend Dr. Hennessy , you will not be disappointed!!!
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessey is one the best Doctors I have visited. He performed a foot surgery in the beginning of the year, he did it with such a finesse, that I did not feel anything and neither the stitches bothered me at all. His entire staff is just as amazing as he is himself. Every time you visit his office, they ask you if you would like to have coffee, tea and water. Thank you Dr.Hennessey for taking a such a good care.
Najib – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
I saw Dr Hennessy on three separate occasions, all for plantar fasciitis. When I last saw him he gave me a script for an MRI. I had the MRI done, the office was supposed to call me when they received the report from the Imaging Center. I called the office twice to find out the status, and I received NO call back. I spoke with an office employee and was told the office manager Caitlin would call me back and never got a call. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since my MRI and still nothing. Would I recommend this Dr and his practice?? Absolutely not. Extremely unprofessional. And to submit this review I had to give “one star.” Quite frankly I would have given “0 stars” but had no choice to get my review submitted.
Eileen Foulds, Sparta – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
My son has had a myriad of toe issues. Dr. Hennessy and his staff are highly knowledgeable, but most of all they make you feel taken care of by the way they listen to your concerns with true care and understanding. I highly recommend Dr. Hennessy.
Whitney Rafferty in Randolph , NJ – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
I have been to two other podiatrists and neither have been able to solve my pain. My first appointment with Dr. Henessy he intently listened to all details of my history and for the first time I felt like a doctor was truly listening to my story. He is a wonderful, very trustworthy doctor and surgeon. I recommend him to everyone!
NJ – Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
He is an excellent podiatrist. My daughter's went for a horrible week of pain to a 24 hour recovery. First time in the office, they accommodate us the same day and while in the office the process was quick and the Dr. Always want to make sure you understand the process and ask you for extra questions, very professional, great staff, amazing office we didn't have to go to another place for x-ray and plenty of parking in the location. I recommend this office to anyone.
Andrea Ferrao in Oak Ridge, NJ – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Came to Dr. Hennessy in Feb 2018 after suffering through plantar fasciitis since June of 2011. Had been to several other podiatrists over the years, with same results. Told Dr. Hennessy I was looking for a more aggressive approach. He went through all options. We tried a few - with some minor improvements. Decided on surgery in July. It went very well. Have completed rehab, am back to exercising and running regularly again. Dr. Hennessy and his staff were great. Highly recommended.
John Baker in Rockaway, NJ – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
He is a GREAT doctor. Spends a lot of time with patients. His staff is extremely kind & courteous. We were running late & they were so accommodating. The office is clean. Short wait time if any.... I highly recommend him for a local podiatrist for ALL ages....
Tricia Rowan in Rockaway , NJ – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr Hennessy changed my life after seeing him. Since I run a lot he has made a huge difference in the way my body feels after I run long distances! His bed side manner is awesome and a great person overall.
Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Easy to get an appointment, professional friendly staff. Dr. Hennessy takes his time with his patients and explains medical issues and treatment options.
Columbia – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Wonderful Doctor, wonderful staff!
Anna MarieV in NJ – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
One of the most caring and thoughtful Dr's I've seen (and I've seen plenty). He really cares about his patients and makes the decision that will be best for the patient. He did my one ankle surgery and my recovery was fabulous. I had to have the same surgery on the other ankle through workman's comp and I have a much better outcome on the ankle Dr. Hennessy worked on. Dr. Hennessy moved further away from me, but I would travel to see him in a heartbeat if I needed surgery again!!
New Milford, NJ – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is a wonderful podiatrist. He takes the time to explain the care that is needed. He does not rush through your appointment and is professional and personable.
Madison, NJ – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is extremely caring, sensitive and thorough. He explains all options available to allow you to make an informed decision. He is also great with patients that are a bit nervous about what procedure needs to be done!
Fair Lawn, NJ – Jul 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
We were fortunate to see Dr. Hennessy as he diagnosed a problem that has been missed by multiple pediatric orthopedics. Dr. Hennessy is thorough, thoughtful and considerate. He truly listens and understands to ensure he is providing the best treatment possible. His bedside manner is topnotch and I will never be able to put in to words how truly grateful I am for his exceptional skills as a DPM. I highly recommend Dr. Hennessy to anyone!
Christine S in Hillsdale, NJ – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
I have been extremely satisfied with Dr Daniel Hennessy at the NJ Foot and Ankle Center. Dr Hennessy is a competent attentive Podiatrist and Surgeon. He listens to your concerns and carefully explains the necessary treatment(s) for your well care. He has excellent 'bed-side' manner and personally returned phone calls to answer questions. I would highly recommend him.
Dave M in Hawthorne, NJ – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is a very competent and knowledgable Doctor. He talks to you, not over your head, helping you understand what is going on with your feet. He is always punctual for your appointment. Most importantly, he makes you feel like you matter. He takes the time to talk to you, not just push a patient in and out so he can get to the next one. He had a great bedside manner and seems to truly love what he is doing. One of the best doctors I have ever been to!!!!!!!!!!
Gary B. in Hillsdale, New Jersey – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?
Dr. Hennessy is a wonderful doctor! He was extremely attentive and caring. He gave me options to help me with my pain and it has helped so much. I am so grateful for his patience and will definitely be going back. Thank you!!!!
Jaclyn G. in Hoboken, NJ – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Hennessy, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hennessy?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts

Dr. Hennessy accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hennessy has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(973) 233-5634Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Hennessy takes a conservative approach to his treatment but has extensive surgical training and employs it as necessary.

Dr. Hennessy is a board certified Foot and Ankle Physician and Surgeon. He has  an additional certification in Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy....Read more

• Podiatry