Dr. Daniel Harris, MD

Dr. Daniel Harris, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Daniel Harris, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Beaumont, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

3070 College St Ste 300

Beaumont, TX 77701

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' Experience

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Fred Texas |
This office is worse i have ever encountered. I was referred from my chiropractor because of a ruptured disc in my back. I had a recent mri report with me showing findings to prove i was in pain The staff refused to call and schedule my injection and took almost three months to file insurance which i paid out of pocket They cashed my insurance check and i am still battling their billing department for my refund I warn you if you are in honest pain PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS CLINIC I saw Dr Harris.
in Beaumont tx |
I suffered in pain for years and all the doctors could do was give me pills. I got addicted to the medication and was still in pain. I had to fight pain and an addiction now. I went to this place hoping to get my script filled but what i got was a new life. Thank you
in Newton |
Harris is a little cocky in assumptions. I even let him do injections but the second round he hit a nerve and I could not move in fact I came out screaming when I awoke. I have documented test and still he likes to be in control. I agree he has no perception in what chronic pain is. I have a spine disease I was born with and no Dr. wants to touch my back. If looking for relief I would talk about all options I wish I had before he injected steroids in my back
He was a great doctor. I was really happy with my surgery and the relief of pain that I got from him. He was attentive and knows his specialty well.
in Spring, TX |
My son was treated by Dr. Harris. Dr. Harris was excellent. My son saw immediate improvement and continues to get better. Dr Harris is kind and wonderful bed side manners. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Harris did an injection on my son's back. He is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful that we used him. My son has been in constant pain from a weight lifting injury. Doctor Harris connected with him, has a wonderful bed side manner, and was available for questions when we needed him. I strongly recommend him to anyone.
in BEAUMONT |
He can't seem to understand the concept of chronic pain. Or what your doing isn't helping.
in East TX |
Dr. Harris has an average rating for a reason. Adequate is the best that can be said. I do not think that I personally saw Dr. Harris for the last year of my treatment with him. Always an underling. I left a one star on my likelihood of recommending him to family and friends. There was not a Zero star to select.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?