Dr. Daniel L. Harris, MD

Dr. Daniel L. Harris, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 45 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Harris specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Beaumont, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Harris? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Harris' Experience

See how Dr. Harris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Harris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Newton |
Harris is a little cocky in assumptions. I even let him do injections but the second round he hit a nerve and I could not move in fact I came out screaming when I awoke. I have documented test and still he likes to be in control. I agree he has no perception in what chronic pain is. I have a spine disease I was born with and no Dr. wants to touch my back. If looking for relief I would talk about all options I wish I had before he injected steroids in my back
He was a great doctor. I was really happy with my surgery and the relief of pain that I got from him. He was attentive and knows his specialty well.
in Spring, TX |
My son was treated by Dr. Harris. Dr. Harris was excellent. My son saw immediate improvement and continues to get better. Dr Harris is kind and wonderful bed side manners. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Harris did an injection on my son's back. He is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful that we used him. My son has been in constant pain from a weight lifting injury. Doctor Harris connected with him, has a wonderful bed side manner, and was available for questions when we needed him. I strongly recommend him to anyone.
in BEAUMONT |
He can't seem to understand the concept of chronic pain. Or what your doing isn't helping.
in East TX |
Dr. Harris has an average rating for a reason. Adequate is the best that can be said. I do not think that I personally saw Dr. Harris for the last year of my treatment with him. Always an underling. I left a one star on my likelihood of recommending him to family and friends. There was not a Zero star to select.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel L. Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?

Compare Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harris' Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Harris does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Harris does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.