Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD

Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD is a dermatologist in Nutley, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1986 and specializes in dermatology and internal medicine.

88 Park Ave Ste 2A

• CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Dr. Groisser accepts

Dr. Groisser accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Fungal Infections

Dr. Groisser treats Fungal Infections more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Groisser treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Groisser performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Groisser performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

40.35087719298246%

Dr. Groisser?
Dr. Groisser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD
Excellent!! My visit to the Dermatology Group with Dr Groisser exceeded my expectations. Great staff, timely appointment. Dr. Groisser is an extremely knowledgeable & professional Dr. who made me feel very comfortable. I did not wait to be seen, but if the Dr. was running behind, not a big deal, I'm there to be seen by an intelligent, educated Dr. to evaluate, diagnose and treat my skin, which is more important to me than wait time. I would highly recommend Dr. Groisser. Thank you P. Zito
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Dr. Groisser and his staff are the best. I have been a patient since 2014. The office is bright and well maintained. They made some changes in the office and the wait times are not bad at all like some of the older reviews suggest. He takes his time with you and doesn’t over book. Dr.Groisser is very knowledgeable and his staff is friendly and helpful.I have some serious conditions and I feel confident with his treatment plan. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Excellent doctor. Very professional and knowledgeable. I was a new patient and Dr Grossier answered my call on the weekend when I had an emergency. Would recommend him to all
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
I had never been to a dermatologist. I developed a rash on my leg & called the first that came up. The office was incredibly caring & helpful & scheduled me for the first appt. the next morning. Yes, there was a wait, but it was SO worth it! I ended up having shingles & Dr Groisser was AMAZING! He explained everything to me & was so helpful with any questions I had. He even gave his cell phone number in case I had any questions outside of office hours. Very caring! HIGHLY recommend Dr. Groisser!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Believe every poor review that is posted here. I had a 9am appointment and was in the waiting room until about 9:15 or so, which isn’t terrible, but then was brought to and left in an exam room for nearly an hour!! My 9am appointment did not even begin until past 10am and lasted about 2 minutes! He took one look at me and spoke a million miles an hour, perscribed some medicine and that was it, I did not get a chance to explain what was bothering me or ask any questions. Complete waist of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Very disappointed and will never go back. I understand you do not ever go in when you first arrive. But our appointment was for 6:50am still was not called at 8:00. Why do you overbook appointments? Clearly it is ok for you but for a boy that has school and a parent that works also that is unacceptable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
What’s up with the wait! Crazy. Arrived at 7 am for a 7:10 am appointment, and I found at least 20 people waiting in front of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Dr. Groisser is very thorough. He helped treat my skin condition. He is smart, caring, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Everything bad his customers write about him is true. My first and last time at one of his money grabbing joints. Wait time 2 hours, immediately as i walked in there was another angry customer at the window complaining and rescheduling. My time is very important to me, more important than my money to him. This jerk rushed in, made me undress, showed me a brochure with cancerous moles, didn't actually examine me and that wasn't the reason for my visit. Carelessly sprayed liquid at me and ran out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Started with hard time finding parking spot, even though my appointment was 6 AM. Waited over an hour and a half between the time I got there and the time I saw the doctor! Then I was told to make another appt to get what I had come there for in the first place. Very little attention to patient. He was Social talking with assistant while performing skin procedure.. he requests too many visits for so little time with the doctor. Staff are nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Accolades to Dr. Daniel Groisser who is on the "cutting edge" of contemporary dermatology practice. He diligently is remediating all my past skin neglect and is strongly proactive, very friendly and equipped with a superb staff... Why have i waited so long to avail myself of his skills? David Sutter
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Extremely rushed, spent almost no time with me, did not review his PA's notes -- will not go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Horrible wait time and most basic and most abrupt full skin exam I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
I would like to rate this likelihood as "zero". Audacious disrespect for a patient's time; waited over an hour and was told to make another appt to get what I had come there for in the first place
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
After going to many dermatologist's and never seeking the results I was looking for I decided to give Dr. Groisser a chance. I could not have been more pleased! Not only is he a brilliant doctor, his fun outgoing personality makes you feel comfortable! Because of him and his team I was able to feel beautiful and confident in my own skin on my wedding day! Yes, you may have to wait to be seen, but trust me he is worth the wait!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Groisser's for well over 25 years, and hold him in the highest regard. He has consistently provided me with exceptional service, and is in my opinion an excellent doctor. I've seen him at several of his offices over the years, and most recently at the Nutley location; I couldn't be happier with Dr. Groisser or his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Groisser's over many years. I have found him to be friendly, caring and interested, spending time with me and never rushing me out the door. His diagnostic skills and explanations are excellent and his treatment plans have brought relief as expected. His waiting room is often busy, but for me that's a good sign. It's like going to a busy restaurant: the better the food, the longer the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
I have never felt so uncomfortable with a doctor until I met Dr. Groisser. He completely disregarded why I was there and proceeded to make a full body exam after telling him several times that I wasn't there for a full body exam. Even though I was there strictly for another unrelated issued, he went on to tell his assistant that I had to be prepped to immediately have four moles removed. This guy was all about the money and had no regard for me as a new patient. Negative zero!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Excellent result. Trusted expert in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
My wife and I have been patients of The Dermatology Group for over 25 years and so glad that we were recommended to this office with a staff that are extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Daniel Grossier is remarkable ( Ranked Top Doctor 10 consecutive years ) and I think he is the consummate dermatologist. He is brilliant with diagnosis, highly skilled with surgical procedures and extremely knowledgable in all matters concerning skin issues, especially in cancer detection and care. Thank You !
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Groisser?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Groisser treats patients.

Compare Providers