Dermatology  |
Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD
Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Nutley, NJ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Groisser is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Centrastate Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center.

Nutley

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Groisser

Dr. Groisser's Experience

Dr. Groisser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of Michigan Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Groisser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Groisser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Groisser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Groisser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Groisser to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Groisser's Performance
Nutley, NJ |
Horrible wait time and most basic and most abrupt full skin exam I have ever had.
I would like to rate this likelihood as "zero". Audacious disrespect for a patient's time; waited over an hour and was told to make another appt to get what I had come there for in the first place
in Nutley, NJ |
After going to many dermatologist's and never seeking the results I was looking for I decided to give Dr. Groisser a chance. I could not have been more pleased! Not only is he a brilliant doctor, his fun outgoing personality makes you feel comfortable! Because of him and his team I was able to feel beautiful and confident in my own skin on my wedding day! Yes, you may have to wait to be seen, but trust me he is worth the wait!
in Passaic, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Groisser's for well over 25 years, and hold him in the highest regard. He has consistently provided me with exceptional service, and is in my opinion an excellent doctor. I've seen him at several of his offices over the years, and most recently at the Nutley location; I couldn't be happier with Dr. Groisser or his staff.
in Montclair, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Groisser's over many years. I have found him to be friendly, caring and interested, spending time with me and never rushing me out the door. His diagnostic skills and explanations are excellent and his treatment plans have brought relief as expected. His waiting room is often busy, but for me that's a good sign. It's like going to a busy restaurant: the better the food, the longer the wait.
in Belleville, NJ |
I have never felt so uncomfortable with a doctor until I met Dr. Groisser. He completely disregarded why I was there and proceeded to make a full body exam after telling him several times that I wasn't there for a full body exam. Even though I was there strictly for another unrelated issued, he went on to tell his assistant that I had to be prepped to immediately have four moles removed. This guy was all about the money and had no regard for me as a new patient. Negative zero!
Jersey City, NJ |
Excellent result. Trusted expert in his field.
in Nutley, NJ |
My wife and I have been patients of The Dermatology Group for over 25 years and so glad that we were recommended to this office with a staff that are extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Daniel Grossier is remarkable ( Ranked Top Doctor 10 consecutive years ) and I think he is the consummate dermatologist. He is brilliant with diagnosis, highly skilled with surgical procedures and extremely knowledgable in all matters concerning skin issues, especially in cancer detection and care. Thank You !
CLIFTON NJ |
WORST OFFICE I EVER WENT TO THE STAFF WAS NOT CARING AND THE DOCTOR WAS THE MOST COLD UNCARING PERSON I EVER MET NO BEDSIDE MANNER DID NOT COMMUNICATE WHAT HE AS GOING TO DO OR THE PRESCRIPTIONS HE SENT TO THE PHARMACY GOT BETTER CARE WHEN I TAKE MY DOCTORS TO THE VET WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER GO THERE AGAIN ALSO WAITED TWO AND ONE HALF HOURS OFFICE OVER BOOKS AND THE WHOLE PLACE STINKS
in Bronx, NY |
Amazing how disrespectful this practice is to patients time. Had an 8am appt, came here at 7:45. It is now 8:40 and I am still sitting in a waiting room. The waiting room is full of people and I am not in the exam room yet. Recommendation to the practice - schedule appointments accordingly to accommodate patients and be respectful of our time as we are of your time.
in New York, NY |
Turnstile operation. Long wait, procedures done fast with no discussion with you, get you out for next patient insurance payment.
in Nutley, NJ |
After waiting about an hour for him to see my daughter he spent about a minute barely looking at her skin and prescribing creams. He was in such a rush he didn't explain anything. So disappointed with that doctor and his staff. The girl in the front desk istead of doing her job and checking if they recieved referral from pediatrician told us we couldn't be seen right when we were about to go to a room. Nastiness to the max in that dermatology group.
in Belleville, NJ |
I took my 86 y/o mom to see Dr. Groisser a few weeks ago for the first time. It was a 7:30 AM appointment on a Friday. I thought it was early enough and wouldn't be busy. When we got to the clinic, it was already packed with people. After over 2-hours of waiting, my mom was seen. I don't doubt that he knows exactly what to look for when doing a physical exam but I felt that she was not thoroughly examined if she was only seen for a minute or 2. We were in/out of the room, in under 5 mins.
in Livingston, NJ |
Out of all my appointments, I have never been seen anywhere close to my appointment time. This office doesn't seem to think 60 , 90, 120 minutes late I'd any problem. No matter how quick your appointment may be, be prepared to wait 2 hours. Ridiculous.
in Hoboken, NJ |
Wait time is over an hour and when you meet with the doctor it is for about 1-2 minutes. I ended up with a staph infection from his incision. He told me he was prescribing me pills and an antibiotic cream, and when I got to the pharmacist, there was only one prescription. Save yourself time and frustration and don't go here.
in Newark, NJ |
Very fast, very knowledgeable and friendly!
in Nutley, NJ |
I made an appt for 8:50,waited for over an hour.The doctor came in after a few mins. Instead of asking me,he looked at the nurse and she repeated what I had told her! Dr. looked at a circular scar on my calf, rubbed it with his fingers then looked at my skin tags,said such an appt. for removal.No explanation at all.Said i have a lot of brown spots on my face(not my complaint),see lady by the exit. Repeated this 3 times!I had to ask about the scar,then told me its normal! Terrible doctor.Pathetic
in Belleville, NJ |
I waited over an hour and the Dr saw me for literally 2-3 minutes. No bedside manner and I felt very rushed. Very disappointed. I felt like a piece of meat, not a patient.
Worst appt ever!!!! Barely came in the room, he talked from the doorway ! Sent an aesthetician in to deal with my daughter after being with us for five seconds. That's after we waited an hour to be seen. I had to give at least one star.... Didn't deserve even that.
in New York, NY |
I had a 6:30AM appointment which I was on time for. I sat in a PACKED waiting room for 45 minutes! I finally got up to ask where he was in his schd and how much longer the receptionist was polite. She told me there were 2 people still ahead of me for a room and I most likely would wait in the room.She also said he frequently triple books. I obviously booked an APPOINTMENT that early because my schedule is very busy during the day. I understand the its not a delicatessen but that is outrageous!
in Bloomfield |
I waited for quite some time before he saw me, and it was a full house even at 8am. When he finally did come in to look at the mole I was concerned about he was not in the room with me for more then 3 minutes. Had me schedule two days to remove 3 moles. I felt rushed and I don't think I will go back to him.
in Livingston, NJ |
Grossier said that Enbrel was an appropriate treatment for my psoriasis. I reacted with a high grade fever, returned to the office, only to be dismissed and instructed to continue self administering the injections. I developed cellulitis and ended up in the hospital. Word got back to Grossier and on the second night of my hospital stay he showed up late in the evening (he was no longer my dr!) requested to see my chart, then added his own notes. All this at a hospital where he had NO PRIVILEGES!
Lambertville, NJ |
I saw Dr. Groisser in this group for embarrassing spots on my genitals. First, he is obviously overbooked, and not only has his patients wait an hour to be seen, but the dr. also rushed through my appointments, not explaining things to me properly. I suspected I knew what the bumps were, and he quickly dismissed me. He asked I come back to get a biopsy, but never explained that a biopsy would require taking two large chunks off my genitals! Not all patients have had a biopsy done before. Cocky.
West Milford, NJ |
I went to his practice for an allergy test that I discussed with person who scheduled me over the phone. When I arrived, I was informed that they did not do that allergy test. Then, he came in and pressured me to take off my shirt to look at my moles. I initially said no to both the nurse and the doctor, but I was pressured with it will only take a minute, and it's just a simple scan to look for any problems. I found out the next week that they had charged me $155 for not what I wanted.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Groisser, MD?
Are you Dr. Groisser?