Dr. Daniel Gould, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 38

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Daniel Gould, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor College Medicine/Affiliated Hospitals in 2013. He is affiliated with medical facilities Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital and Southern California Hospital at Culver City. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Daniel Gould, MD

Gould plastic surgery

120 S Spalding Dr Ste 330 Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Gould with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Los Robles Regional Medical Center today at (805) 724-0488.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Los Robles Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Gould's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gould

A real gem!
My expectations were exceeded by the care and expertise of Dr. Gould. He is everything I desired for my procedure; highly educated, amazing before, during and aftercare. Wonderful bedside manner and excellent results. I will continue to call on him for future maintenance and anti- aging procedures. Not only is he caring, talented and loves what he does, he continues to study and upgrade his skill set. Generous of time and spirit… he is an exceptional human being. Thank you Dr. Gould!
Oct 03, 2022
Dr. Gould is THE ONE!
It has been six weeks since the surgery and the results continue to amaze me. I was hesitant to have a facelift due to my age which is 75 but I am so glad that I pushed through the "what ifs." The decision to go ahead was not the least due to the confidence and knowledge that is Dr. Gould.
Susan H. – Sep 09, 2022
Had an amazing experience
Where to begin, Dr. Gould is my forever hero. From the moment I met him over the phone, for the consult I knew he would be the Doctor I would trust with this life changing surgery. He is very patient, knowledgeable, and comforting. He explained his approach with the painless, drainless tummy tuck and the overall surgery procedure step by step. I immediately felt safe, all my fears and concerns disappeared, and knew I was in good hands. I still can’t believe this is my body, Dr. Gould really worked his magic on me, and I will forever be thankful to him for giving me my body back. I went in for a tummy tuck and came out with way more than that. I feel amazing health wise; I no longer have back pain I don’t have that awful fatigue I used to have prior to my surgery. I can run and workout without feeling tired and exhausted. Dr. Gould, Carmen and the surgery center team worked hard to make the process feel so easy and comfortable at all times. I often get asked if I would do this again, an
E Hernandez – Aug 29, 2022
Best decision ever!
Best decision ever! Wish I would’ve done it sooner! Would I do it again if I had too absolutely! The whole process I felt safe I was at ease with Dr Gould and his staff. I had a mommy make over and it’s amazing! I slept well I recovered quickly the whole process was a good one. Dr. Gould honestly is amazing and talented. Truly Blessed to have him as my Dr.
Jennifer – Aug 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
I cannot speak more highly of this surgeon
I cannot speak more highly of this surgeon. I gifted myself a BBL by this fantastic craftsman and loved it so much that I went back for just a little more refinement via liposculpture a year and a half later and I am SO happy. Having a second procedure with him was 100% stress-free and I felt 100% certainty of fantastic results and that's exactly what I got. His knowledge of anatomy beautifully combines with his artistry and medical brilliance to create fantastic results. I'm moving out of state soon and will definitely fly back here to have any future surgical work done by him. His demeanor, bedside manor, patient care, and attentiveness to detail also make him stellar at what he does. If you want work done that looks like you were born practically perfect, stop your aimless searching and just book with Dr. Gould.
Sarah H – Aug 18, 2022
Changed My Life
Dr. Gould, what can I say? Thank you for giving me my body back. Even the office staff were better than I could have imagined and my results left me speechless. Dr. Gould & Carmen quickly became part of my family. I am forever grateful for everything he did. Dr. Gould actually listened to my concerns and had an open dialogue with me regarding the procedure and recovery. It is now very obvious why Dr. Gould IS the doctor that other physicians send their spouses, or even go themselves, to him.
Aug 12, 2022
Can’t recommend highly enough
Dr Gould creates an amazing experience. Not only are his surgery skills superb, but he is extremely caring, considerate, and fun to be around. I was referred to him by a friend to perform nose surgery after I had a bad fall. I also had him do a neck lift while we were at it. The results are amazing in both areas. I highly recommend Dr Gould to anyone who needs any form of plastic surgery. You will not be disappointed.
Elena – Aug 01, 2022
Perfect results
Dr. Gould is an excellent surgeon and has a great personality and bedside manner to match. I had a breast augmentation that required a little more expertise than usual. He was very kind and thorough during my pre-procedure appointments. He explained everything including risks and benefits of the procedure in a way that is easy to understand. On the day of surgery he was extremely thorough and detailed in markings prior to the procedure. My recovery was exactly what was described and thus I knew exactly what to expect and how to take care of my healing incisions properly. He has ensured that I have had appropriately timed follow ups and answers any questions that I have had thoroughly. I am thrilled with my results and am so thankful to have had this procedure and to have had such a great surgeon.
V.C. – Jun 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
Incredible Doctor! Love my results!
Dr. Gould and his team are amazing! They are great to work with and made every step of the process super easy and comfortable. Dr. Gould is very knowledgeable and professional! He is easy to talk to and very patient in taking the time to answer any questions you may have! Thanks for a great experience and results!
Angie A. – Jun 20, 2022
Gifted Plastic Surgeon!
I had a neck and face lift and my upper and lower eyelids done by Dr. Gould. I’m five months post surgery and absolutely thrilled with my results! I look refreshed and vibrant and feel like I’ve pushed the clock back at least ten years. Everything looks completely natural, and I love showing off my neck and jawline. All of my friends have said they want him to do their work. One of my biggest concerns was scarring. I followed his instructions and recommendations pre-and post surgery to the letter, and I don’t worry about anyone noticing them now. I’m back to wearing my hair up again! Dr. Gould is a master at his craft and also a lovely and caring person. I highly recommend him.
Barb – Jun 10, 2022
BEST PLASTIC SURGEON!!
I was referred to Dr. Gould by a good friend. Dr. Gould, you’ve met all my expectations!! Beginning with my first consultation over the phone. You listened and answered all my questions with confidence and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gould cares about his patients. There was never any pressure and he definitely took the time to walk me through the procedure and what to expect in the healing process. I hesitated for years to move forward with my explant and tummy tuck. I would hear horrific recovery stories. I did more research on Dr. Gould and decided to move forward. No regrets! Great articles by the way!! I am now 11-months post-op. Ladies and Gentlemen; the recovery was not painful and I had no drains. I am beyond pleased with my results! Stop thinking about it and get a consultation with Dr. Gould!!
Blanca Montana – Jun 08, 2022
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Gould is a wonderful doctor. After many years of debating a breast augmentation, I decided it was time. I did research for months before choosing a surgeon. From the first phone consultation I knew Dr. Gould was the best choice. He is knowledgeable, focused, takes pride in his work, and cares about his patients. When we met in his office for pre-op, Dr. Gould and Tami went over every detail of surgery and what to expect in the weeks to come. On the day of surgery, Dr. Gould and his staff were with me from pre-op through recovery. Recovery was not bad considering Dr. Gould takes extra measures for better results and a more comfortable healing process. My results are better than I imagined. My body is balanced without looking too augmented, yet I can 'dress them up' if I desire to. There is so much more I could write, but it would be paragraphs long. Every detail of the process has been perfect. I highly recommend Dr. Gould to anybody who is looking for a plastic surgeon. He's the o
Candice Hinds – Jun 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
I am 3 moths post-op from a revision Deep Plane facelift and Upper Bleph. Thought the experience, Dr. Gould was very kind and attentive. He made sure he thoroughly explained the procedure and answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed, and have never met a doctor who has been as generous with their time. Post-operatively, both Dr. Gould and his fantastic nurse Tami, were quick to address any of my questions or concerns. The procedure itself was much easier than my original surgery. Dr. Gould delivers on his promise of a relatively painless experience. I am still early out, but I am more than thrilled with my results.
Alison – Jun 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
So happy with my results
Dr. Gould has been and is an excellent doctor. I have had him the shortest amount of time than other doctors but he is my favorite. The pain after surgery was much less than other consultations had explained to me and other women I know that have had tummy tucks. No drains were used and I was able to stand erect right after surgery. Dr. Gould has answered all my questions, puts me at ease and has solutions or alternates for me to consider. The support by his team is excellent and available for any concerns. I completely recommend him.
Cat Kreutzer – May 18, 2022
Amazing Experience and Amazing Results
I’m a little over one year post op and I couldn’t not be more thankful for Dr Gould and his staff. From my initial consultation to the check ups one year later I could not be more happy with my decision to choose Dr Gould and the staff at Marina Plastic Surgery. He understood exactly what I looked for in my “mommy makeover” and made all my dreams come true. Nurse Tami and Dr Gould were always there to answer any questions during the healing process. I had little to no pain and have never been happier with my body!!
Amy J – May 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
From the first phone consultation, Dr. Gould treated me with such care and patience, and his thorough overview of the procedure put me at ease. He made me feel like I was the first person to ever undergo plastic surgery- answering every question and anticipating my concerns in such a personal way. I couldn't have asked for better care from Dr. Gould and his staff, and am thrilled with my results. After a lengthy discussion about my goals and desired outcome, Dr. Gould helped me determine the perfect size for my breast augmentation. From scheduling the initial consult to the procedure itself and the aftercare, I couldn't imagine a better experience! Thank you Dr. Gould and Carmen!!
Apr 29, 2022
Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
Dr. Gould, is a gifted surgeon. He is also a wealth of information and puts you at ease when discussing options. I would recommend him to family and friends without hesitation.
Apr 21, 2022
I look forward to seeing you family and friends...Read More
Amazing Experience
Dr. Gould is a very caring, gracious and talented plastic surgeon. He took on my case when I had been told by other doctors for years that there was really nothing to be done to revise the scar on my chest. He did an excellent job on the surgery, but what means more is his demeanor in the office. I always feel like a top tier client in this office.
Mar 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
I recently had a Deep Plane Facelift and neck lift surgery by Dr Gould. I am absolutely thrilled with the results!!! He far exceeded my high expectation!! I still look like me, only years and years younger. Do your research and choose the best. I highly recommend Dr Gould. You won’t be disappointed.
Mar 09, 2022
I'm so glad you're happy ! I love performing the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?
I did great deal of research on lipo procedures/surgeons in the la area and I am so grateful that I got my procedure done with Dr. Gould. I was extremely nervous since it was my first procedure, and surgery really, but Dr. Gould is really easy to talk to and calmed my nerves. Dr. Gould also really prepared me for the procedure and recovery, as he explained the psychical and mental impact of surgery. I felt like I was well prepared for every step of the recovery. As I am almost done with recovering, I am absolutely so happy with the results, Dr. Gould understood exactly what I wanted! I would recommend Dr. Gould to everyone!
Kimmy – Feb 24, 2022
I'm so glad you love your new body ! I can't wait...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Gould, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gould?