Dr. Daniel Gibbs, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 40 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Gibbs is absolutely amazing. He's not just a great doctor, but he's also a great person. I can't say enough good things about him and everybody who works with him at the practice.
Author:
Dr. Gibbs is very personable and a great surgeon. His PA is also great as well! I would highly recommend him to others!
Author:
Called this morning and had appt within an hour. ( I live close) Dr Gibb and staff very caring and took care of me. Very professional and listen to me with my pain etc. My first visit and would highly recommend him.
Author:
Great surgeon and doctor.
Author:
My knee was really bothering me and I was not able to get in to see the sports medicine doctor that I normally see. A friend of mine told me to go to Dr. Gibbs as she had a great experience. I was able to quickly get in to see Dr. Gibbs. He was able to diagnose the problem and defined a clear pathway for recovery. My knee is significantly better thanks to Dr. Gibbs
Author:
Dr. Gibbs took time to explain my condition as well as my treatment options. He is thoughtful, kind and personable.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Gibbs to my family and friends.
Author:
Very likely to recommend him to friends and family.
Author:
I went to see Dr. Gibbs thinking I would need surgery. He gave me all of my options and helped me decide to try therapy; which worked. Great doctor.
Author:
Dr. Gibbs took his time and explained to me my options. I felt very comfortable in his care.
Author:
Dr. Gibbs takes a conservative approach to treatment. I feel that he genuinely wants me to get better.
Author:
Dr. Gibbs is a thorough doctor who takes his time with you and figures out what is wrong then comes up with a plan to fix it.
Fantastic Doctor!
Author:
Great experience. Cannot say enough about him and his team!
Author:
Lucky to have found Dr. Gibbs for my ACL tear. He and his staff made the whole process of having it fixed very easy.
Author:
Great doctor! Caring and accessible!
Author:
Very efficient office. Dr. Gibbs took the time to explain my problem. Would highly recommend.
Author:
Fantastic Doctor. He took the time to explain what we needed to know. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good shoulder surgeon.
Author:
Phenomenal experience. I can't say enough about Dr. Gibbs' staff and his professionalism and expertise. Truly felt like world class care and I was very impressed with his training at Kerlan Jobe and his experience with professional athletes.
Author:
Dr. Gibbs is awesome! He is very knowledgeable and explains exactly what is wrong and the best protocol for repair or recovery. He is thorough in his evaluation and doesn't jump to surgery as a quick fix. I sincerely trust him, his medical knowledge and his judgment. The entire staff is friendly.
Author:
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Gibbs. Both professional and caring. He took great care of me from our first consultation, through a successful shoulder surgery and recovery.
Author:
Very professional and thorough. Was extremely knowlegeable of my condition. Excellent doctor and surgeon.
Author:
I went to see Dr. Gibbs over the holidays for a nagging knee problem. He was great he made me fell very comfortable about the state of my knee and all of my options. He clearly knows what he is doing and I would highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr. Gibbs is amazing! I was told I had to have a full hip replacement and I got a second opinion with Dr. Gibbs. He actually took the time to ask the right questions and do the right testing. I ended up with a torn labrum and an impingement that took 2 tiny holes to fix. I was off crutches in 48 hours and back to life in 2 weeks! But the thing that really impressed me is that he, personally, called me the day after surgery. He is so smart and so caring and you get best of both with him.
Author:
Dr Gibbs put us at ease with his explanation of the procedure.
Author:
I had an appointment with Dr. Gibbs about wristband hand pain. Right before my appointment, my babysitter called saying my 4-year old had fallen and may have broken her arm. On my way to my appointment, I picked up my baby to take her to the emergency room after my appointment. Dr. Gibbs noticed my baby’s distress and x-rayed her arm at the same time as my wrist. He found there were 2 breaks and recommended we go to the children’s hospital for treatment. Thank you, Dr. Gibbs.
Author:
We loved Dr. Gibbs! He did an amazing job on my daughters surgery, was very genuine and took the time to explain everything we needed to hear and answer any questions we had. We can’t say enough about how good he was, would highly recommend him to anyone we know.