Dr. Daniel Gesek, DMD

Dr. Daniel Gesek, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Daniel Gesek, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

2047 Park St

Jacksonville, FL 32204

• Ambetter
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Gesek

See how frequently Dr. Gesek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction

Dr. Gesek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Small Chin

• Facial Reconstruction

Education data for Dr. Gesek is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gesek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gesek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gesek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gesek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gesek's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gesek to family and friends

Dr. Gesek's Performance

GOOD

office staff was very rude and unprofessional. then they took a month to get back to me with my out of pocket expenses so I could schedule an appt. I will be finding somewhere else to have my surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He pulled my tooth and I felt nothing, but they gave me the gas late a do he chipped my crown next to the tooth he pulled. Signed all those waivers son ones that mean he shouldn't repair the crown he scraped? His bedside manner lacks, but I felt nothing which is a good thing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Office staff was very unprofessional. Received the run around for about a month until I could schedule an appointment for my son. They refused to call the insurance company for authorization. I had to do all the leg work only to find out they dropped the ball. My son was scheduled for an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Office a bit run down. Billing practices unfair. Over charged for copay. Billed me for interest while waiting for insurance payment. They knew insurance would pay because they got approval before doing surgery. Took a month to send my refund. Had the nerve to deduct interest.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1