Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD
Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Ganc is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

ENT Associates Of South Florida

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Ganc

"I've been in your shoes as a patient and caregiver. I will listen to your concerns and treat you like a member of the family. We'll work together to help you achieve your health goals."

Dr. Ganc's Experience

Dr. Ganc's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Ganc has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew
  • Portuguese

Dr. Ganc does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganc and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganc's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganc to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Ganc's Performance
Hollywood, FL |
I have been to hundreds of doctors throughout my life. I have been to the best physicians in the stare and some not so good. However, I have never in my life experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manor as Dr. Ganc. I guess he was an okay doctor in terms of diagnosis, but if you want to leave the office without feeling like a total degraded idiot, DO NOT GO TO HIM. Insulting, rude, curt. Not worth the appointment.
Boca Raton FL |
Dr Ganc and his entire staff are wonderful. They fit me in right away the next day for a sinus infection. Dr Ganc was kind, had wonderful bedside manner, listened carefully to my symptoms and spent a lot of time with me figuring out a good course of treatment. He was very knowledgeable and oreofessional and answered all of my questions. The nurse even held my hand while he did a minor precursor because I told her I was nervous.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Unfortunately Dr Ganc really has an apathetic outlook toward practicing medicine. Very obviously doesnt want to be doing it. Unprepared, non proactive. His staff , a total disaster follows suit with way too much informality, lack of brains , Where does he find these people ? For 5 dollars on a street corner.? Dr Ganc fire your office manager and get a decent staff!!and if you arent interested in practicing medicine in an excited proactive professional way look into laws schools.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Ganc is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I elected to have sinus surgery and he changed my life. He always spent a good amount of time with me during the visits and really cared about how I was feeling. I no longer have any sinus issues thanks to Dr. Ganc.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
After a decade of suffering, I found Dr. Ganc. The office staff was friendly and helpful, the wait time minimal. The office environment was pleasant and professional. Dr. Ganc performed an in office Balloon Sinuplasty. The procedure was a breeze. It has been several months and my pain has almost completely subsided and I am looking forward to a complete recovery. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Ganc and consider myself lucky to have found such a brilliant, caring, forward thinking physician.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Have been seeing Dr. Ganc for a few years and find him thorough and pleasant. Always willing to discuss concerns and spend time with patients. Can't go wrong seeing him for nose, ear and throat issues.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Patient, understanding and easily understood all adequately describe Dr. Ganc. NO ONE likes going to the doctor, but Dr. Ganc puts you at eas ad soon as he enters the examining room. He explains every step of the exam and makes certain that's you fully understand. He is awesome and I recommend him without reservation.
in Blairsville, GA |
My mother suffered hearing loss after being hospitalized, and Dr. Ganc recommended a series of three steroid injections directly into the eardrum. The injections were incredibly painful, but the most painful thing was his dismissive attitude and complete lack of regard for her time or comfort. On the 3rd visit, (which she rushed to get to on time) he made her wait for 40 minutes in the tiny exam room, and verbally abused her when she complained. I can't in good conscience recommend Dr. Ganc.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Ganc by my PCP. I always have a good experience in the office, the staff cares about my needs and my phone calls are returned in a reasonable amount of time. I have recommended this office to others and encourage anyone with ENT needs to give them a try. Each time I needed an appointment, I was able to get one within one day, sometimes even the same day requested! I have never been rushed out the door and I appreciate the time taken for my wellness.
Miami, FL |
Dr Ganc reccomended a procedure that is actually counterindicated for my presenting problem per research on medscape, pubmed, and med literature. He has little to no bedside manner and does not have the skill set of empathetic listening. As a healthcare professional myself I was a little disappointed.
Delray Beach, FL |
Ive had bad sinuses for years, and over the last year it became significantly worse. After 6 consecutive infections over an 8 months & 2 bouts of pneumonia, I went to see Dr. Ganc armed with a MRI. He took the time to speak with me to understand my complaints & recommended a Balloon Sinuplasty. As one would expect, my insurance provider, declined coverage but Dr. Ganc appealed their ruling & won. Fast forward 7 months and I am infection free. He deserves a Gold Star as the best ENT in FL
in boca raton |
Dr. Ganc and his entire staff are superb. How many Dr.s call you to follow up anymore?
Boca Raton, FL |
1. When I came in for a lump on my neck, I was prescribed omegaprezole 2. Scheduled for a CT, but the office staff/Dr.Ganc would not send the order, took a week to just send one order 3. Went for a biopsy of the lump on my neck, very worried about the possibility of it being malignant, after not receiving results, I called the hospital, who said Dr. Gancs office has had the results for two days, but they failed to call me. I will begin my search for a new practice and doctor!
in Miami, FL |
After seeing other sinus doctors in the area, I'm thrilled to have found Dr. Ganc. He listens. He is truly interested in helping you get better. Also, the staff is very helpful and friendly and you get called back when you leave a message, don't always find that in other offices. Couldn't be happier to have found Dr. Ganc!
in Aventura,fl |
I had surgery several months ago and it definitely changed my life. Before surgery I spent 9 months unable to breathe due to pan-sinusitis. I was tired all the time with headaches, couldn't breathe , and could not exercise. I felt trapped by this illness. I had no pain after the balloon sinuplasty .Within 24 hours I could breathe well and I am back to my normal self. I still have sinus issues at times but I can breathe now . I can't thank Dr. Ganc enough!
in Boca Raton, FL |
After an hour wait and sending me in for an hour long hearing test from a med student, Ganc finally showed his face. He completely ignored one of my two issues and just prescribed amoxicillin. Never got the hearing test results - not that I even asked for one in the first place. Will not go back and would not recommend.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Ganc is excellent. He is very bright. He has a great bedside manner and is quite understanding to patients needs. He listens very well, explains what he does or has to do, and has an great set of hands. He also has an excellent audio support staff. The best complement I can give is that I recently asked to turn the volume down on our TV set.
Wait time too long, vague answers
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Ganc sent my specimen to an out of network facility. It's all about kickbacks. The office staff is nasty and rude. DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE!!!
in boca raton |
I've been using Dr. Ganc for about two years as I am a sinus sufferer. He is by far the most amazing and caring Doctor I've ever used. He diagnoses everything I've ever had right on the money and listens to everything you have to say. He is caring and compassionate. I trust him and know I am in great hands!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Ganc is a terrific doctor. I recently had a balloon procedure in his office. I can finally breathe and wish I had it done sooner. His staff is wonderful and extremely efficient. Thank you Dr. Ganc!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Horrible service. Brought my 7 year old in and they never gave us prior instructions that they were doing the deep tissue allergy test. (so no numbing meds the night prior) Had us go from one office for an MRI and the allergy test and then to another office in Boca for results which he never gave us. we were there over four hours in total . I have now been requesting the results for a year and they refuse to send them! Run! There are plenty of ENT's in Palm Beach county.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Ganc and his staff were always very professional and did a great job getting fid of my fungal ball way up in my sinuses. He was careful to explain the procedure and talked me through everything. I also received follow-up calls from Dr. Ganc himself asking how I was doing. very impressive.
in New York, NY |
Really great ENT. I was worried when I moved down to Florida that I wouldn't be able to find a good ENT in the area. Fortunately a friend gave me the number of Dr. Ganc. I couldn't be happier. A great doctor and a great guy. Seen him for ear aches and sinuses and even just allergies. Nice and helpful office too.
Delray Beach, FL |
He is very nice except for the fact, he doesn't care about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganc?