Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Ganc

ENT Associates Of South Florida

900 NW 13th St Ste 206 Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 2004 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, allergy & immunology, and more.

Dr. Ganc's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ganc

3.6

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Ganc?
Dr. Ganc's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD
I've been going to Dr. Ganc for a few years. I always have found the staff to be kind and helpful. the Dr. is GREAT! got right to my issues and addressed them successfully!! I have recommended him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Great doctor! Completely fixed my ear problem! Office staff professional & courteous. I would certainly recommend Dr. Ganc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Great experience with Dr Ganc when I suffered an ear infection. Antibiotics were spot on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Went to Dr Ganc for allergies and severe Stuffiness. From the time I booked my appointment Dr Ganc and his staff were wonderful Courteous and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone as he is a really great doctor as well as a down to earth guy???????????????? Dave Dreyer??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Wonderful experience. Doctor is kind, compassionate and caring. Office staff was very efficient. Would highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Not a great experience, I left confused and uncomfortable. Had an ear problem but the doctor pushed so hard for a hearing aid. He told me I have a much greater risk of getting dementia without one . My inner ear was never discussed in detail . Also the doctor pickd up his cell phone 3 times and complained about spam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
I went to Dr. Ganc with A sinus infection that I had for over one year. I experienced a constant cough, Post nasal drip and could not take a deep breath. Dr Ganc treated my condition with antibiotics and a special compound medication to use nasally exclusive to treat my condition, which I liked because he aimed to treat the root of my problem locally. I feel Great! I highly recommend Dr Ganc; he practices with today’s state of the art devices and innovative techniques. Alida M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
I waited over an hour to get an ear tube and when the doctor finally arrived he told me he needed more testing. My son is an ENT and said it was just unnecessary billing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
We all know, no one likes Dr’s or any kind of surgery, but this was a great experience from the moment I meet the whole staff. My surgery was November 10 2017 and it went great, I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks , well they made me feel great , from explaining everything he was doing while he was doing the surgery to Leah holding my hand through the whole thing. Dr. Ganc also called me that night to see how I was ... I was never in any pain, just pressure. Highly recommend Dr. Ganc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Just met doctor today , he definitely spends time with you and it really shows that he cares what your problem is . And his staff was awesome. I self pay and he was fair for what specialist get . I'm gonna stay positive that he will see me through. This tuff time ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
I received an appointment right away which was good. Now I know why. I felt that Dr. Ganc was not interested in my problem, didn’t take time to exam me thoroughly: I definitely would not recommend him:
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Dr Ganc and his staff are an amazing group. His office manager was so polite and attentive to our needs. He made us feel like we were family. Dr. ganc is a great clinician an I trust his medical judgement. If you are looking for a good ENT look no further than Dr. Ganc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
He kept me for 2hours and 15mins to tell me nothing was wrong. He wasn't interested in what was wrong with me, he wanted to know about what I did for a living. I had a severe ear infection, but the time it took for me to get an appointment, I had healed. He will charge you a substantial amount for someone that is not listening to your experience See someone that is sincere about your issue. He just wants your money. I will never refer my co=workers, and I work with Flight crews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
I have been to hundreds of doctors throughout my life. I have been to the best physicians in the stare and some not so good. However, I have never in my life experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manor as Dr. Ganc. I guess he was an okay doctor in terms of diagnosis, but if you want to leave the office without feeling like a total degraded idiot, DO NOT GO TO HIM. Insulting, rude, curt. Not worth the appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Dr Ganc and his entire staff are wonderful. They fit me in right away the next day for a sinus infection. Dr Ganc was kind, had wonderful bedside manner, listened carefully to my symptoms and spent a lot of time with me figuring out a good course of treatment. He was very knowledgeable and oreofessional and answered all of my questions. The nurse even held my hand while he did a minor precursor because I told her I was nervous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Unfortunately Dr Ganc really has an apathetic outlook toward practicing medicine. Very obviously doesnt want to be doing it. Unprepared, non proactive. His staff , a total disaster follows suit with way too much informality, lack of brains , Where does he find these people ? For 5 dollars on a street corner.? Dr Ganc fire your office manager and get a decent staff!!and if you arent interested in practicing medicine in an excited proactive professional way look into laws schools.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Dr. Ganc is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I elected to have sinus surgery and he changed my life. He always spent a good amount of time with me during the visits and really cared about how I was feeling. I no longer have any sinus issues thanks to Dr. Ganc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
After a decade of suffering, I found Dr. Ganc. The office staff was friendly and helpful, the wait time minimal. The office environment was pleasant and professional. Dr. Ganc performed an in office Balloon Sinuplasty. The procedure was a breeze. It has been several months and my pain has almost completely subsided and I am looking forward to a complete recovery. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Ganc and consider myself lucky to have found such a brilliant, caring, forward thinking physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Have been seeing Dr. Ganc for a few years and find him thorough and pleasant. Always willing to discuss concerns and spend time with patients. Can't go wrong seeing him for nose, ear and throat issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Ganc, MD?
Patient, understanding and easily understood all adequately describe Dr. Ganc. NO ONE likes going to the doctor, but Dr. Ganc puts you at eas ad soon as he enters the examining room. He explains every step of the exam and makes certain that's you fully understand. He is awesome and I recommend him without reservation.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ganc?

"I've been in your shoes as a patient and caregiver. I will listen to your concerns and treat you like a member of the family. We'll work together to help you achieve your health goals."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

1998

• Hebrew
  • Portuguese

Dr. Ganc accepts

Dr. Ganc accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Golden Rule
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Ganc's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ganc's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dizziness

Dr. Ganc treats Dizziness more than 100% of his peers

Vertigo

Dr. Ganc treats Vertigo more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Ganc treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Laryngitis
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ganc treats patients.